NEW COURT DOCS: Jamie Spears is making another attempt to maintain control over her estate.

12 hours ago, Bundy said:

But she barely sees her kids. From what I could see, I dont think Kevin was making easier for her to see them more, even when she was praised by his shady lawyer for doing the right thing when the incident with Preston happened. 

In 2019 she was seeing them 2 days a week 8 hours each day, they couldnt sleep there. She didnt have them on her bday (she went to Miami with Sam; coincidence or not she shares the same bday with Kevins wife), Kevin travelled on Prestons bday and he spent his bday at Kevins anyway. She didnt have them on thanksgiving and on the Christmas eve, she only had them for 8 hours bc that would be the day she would see them anyway. It seemed like she had 10% of their time. Then last year Jayden talked as if they were seeing her even less, he said he had seen her. a couple of days before and would only see her again in a couple of weeks. 

Idk, the cship isnt doing wonders for her time with the boys anymore, they seem way closer to Kevin now. Idk how much worse than this it can get. I mean, they will be 15 & 16 this year. If she wasnt under a cship, they could choose to see their mom whenever they wanted. Isnt like that in some states once the kid is 12-14, she chooses the parent she wants to be more with?

They will stall this for years and years until they are already 18, go to college and whatever. What they will hold over her head then? 

Without the conservatorship, that would have been her custodial schedule for the entire 12 years.

So, I can understand why she agreed to go along with the conservatorship all of this time.

It wasn't until Jamie assaulted Preston that her custodial time changed and she began to see them way less. The earlier agreement for more time was always a "gentlemen's agreement" between Jamie and Kevin — not between Britney and Kevin.

So you're right — the conservatorship isn't doing wonders for her anymore, and that's likely the exact reason she finally decided to fight it.

Once it's gone, she's still going to have to fight Kevin in court. Which she 100% should do. But there's no point in even attempting that until the conservatorship over the person is gone. 

As Kevin's lawyer will argue...if she can't take care of herself, how can she take care of another human?

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Without the conservatorship, that would have been her custodial schedule for the entire 12 years.

On the one hand, as i understood, conservatorship was the quickest way to have more time with her kids, but on the other hand, if she were not under conservatorship or, for example, if it ended after the circus tour, as originally promised (allegedly), then she could have fought in a court for her children, of course, the process would have been longer and maybe more ugly.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

On the one hand, as i understood, conservatorship was the quickest way to have more time with her kids, but on the other hand, if she were not under conservatorship or, for example, if it ended after the circus tour, as originally promised (allegedly), then she could have fought in a court for her children, of course, the process would have been longer and maybe more ugly.

I imagine she's been weighing these pros and cons from the beginning.

On one hand, she likely hates the personal conservatorship because of the restrictions on her social life and on her artistic freedoms. 

On the other hand, the last time she fought Kevin in court her parents and management ganged up against her, people who had worked for her testified against her, all of her dirty laundry was put on the court record, she was labelled a, "habitual, frequent and continuous" user of controlled substances and alcohol, was subjected to random **** testing, and had to put up with a stranger monitoring all of her interactions with her own children.

It's easy to see how going along with the personal conservatorship may have seemed like path of least resistance for her...and I'm sure Jamie made sure to always remind her of that.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

On the other hand, the last time she fought Kevin in court her parents and management ganged up against her, people who had worked for her testified against her, all of her dirty laundry was put on the court record, she was labelled a, "habitual, frequent and continuous" user of controlled substances and alcohol, was subjected to random **** testing, and had to put up with a stranger monitoring all of her interactions with her own children.

It's easy to see how going along with the personal conservatorship may have seemed like path of least resistance for her...and I'm sure Jamie made sure to always remind her of that.

Always had a feeling, it was part of a setup to put her under conservatorship, because a lot of allegations that were used against her could have been used against Kevin too...

But what I meant in my previous post that if her conservatorship ended after the tour or it was not placed on her at all, then she could keep fighting in a court for her children, so it is unlikely that without conservatorship her time with her boys all these years would be like last two years up to now... without it she at least would have had a chance to challenge her custody rights in court, but now, as you already notedfirst she must get rid of conservatorship.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Always had a feeling, it was part of a setup to put her under conservatorship, because a lot of allegations that were used against her could have been used against Kevin too...

But what I meant in my previous post that if her conservatorship ended after the tour or it was not placed on her at all, then she could have fought in a court for her children, so it is unlikely that without conservatorship her time with her boys all these years would be like last two years up to now... without it she at least would have had a chance to challenge her custody rights in court, but now, as you already notedfirst she must get rid of conservatorship.

Ah, I see...And I agree on both points!

I 100% think the custody fight was a setup. From the moment Britney was forced into rehab by her parents and management in February 2007, it meant Kevin had the upper hand it the courts. Legally speaking, Kevin had full physical custody from that point onwards, and she had to fight to gain an even footing from then on out.

And let's say she was released from the conservatorship in 2010 at the conclusion of the Circus tour...She likely would have picked up from that same spot that she was going into the conservatorship in February 2008...It would have been a hard fight, but over the years she likely would have gained more and more time with them, and eventually would have won back joint physical custody.

Right now, I believe she only has visitation rights...and may even still require a monitor when she is with them.

The conservatorship has stunted her growth, but personally and legally.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ah, I see...And I agree on both points!

I 100% think the custody fight was a setup. From the moment Britney was forced into rehab by her parents and management in February 2007, it meant Kevin had the upper hand it the courts. Legally speaking, Kevin had full physical custody from that point onwards, and she had to fight to gain an even footing from then on out.

And let's say she was released from the conservatorship in 2010 at the conclusion of the Circus tour...She likely would have picked up from that same spot that she was going into the conservatorship in February 2008...It would have been a hard fight, but over the years she likely would have gained more and more time with them, and eventually would have won back joint physical custody.

Right now, I believe she only has visitation rights...and may even still require a monitor when she is with them.

The conservatorship has stunted her growth, but personally and legally.

I'm positive that kevin will not want a fight for the custodial time, if so, he's a jackass. regardless the reasons, which are obvious why she accepted this cship, this needs to end fast or at least have jamie away.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So, I can understand why she agreed to go along with the conservatorship all of this time.

It wasn't until Jamie assaulted Preston that her custodial time changed and she began to see them way less. The earlier agreement for more time was always a "gentlemen's agreement" between Jamie and Kevin — not between Britney and Kevin.

So you're right — the conservatorship isn't doing wonders for her anymore, and that's likely the exact reason she finally decided to fight it.

Once it's gone, she's still going to have to fight Kevin in court. Which she 100% should do. But there's no point in even attempting that until the conservatorship over the person is gone. 

As Kevin's lawyer will argue...if she can't take care of herself, how can she take care of another human?

But without the cship, she also could have hired better lawyers and fought Kevin on court. Bc she doesnt even own herself since 2008, she had to agree with whatever Kevin wanted to give her, she had no choice. 

Actually she was already seeing them less since late 2018, but that only became public knowledge after Jamie assaulted Preston. In early 2019 there was a member here saying she was barely seeing her kids. At the time no one paid much attention bc we still didnt even know about her on the facility. Bc Britney was missing for so long and we werent hearing about the boys in a while, I decided to pay attention to this, I was intrigued with what the poster was implying. Turns out they were right all along. Even before the whole thing with Jamie, she was already only seeing them twice a week during 8 hours each day and they couldnt sleep there anymore. 

This poster also claims that in late 2018 Kevins lawyer showed smt on court and this is when she got her time reduced. I was never able to confirm that, but in august 2018 there was a blind item saying she was refusing to take her meds and we all know months after she went to a mental facility, then there were many articles talking about her meds. So I wonder if Kevin heard about this and used against her to push the kids away from her? We also have to remember that Kevin got the custody child raise he desperately wanted earlier the same year. So maybe when Kevin got on court the raise he wanted, he didnt need to make agreements with Jamie anymore? He started getting the double he was getting before. After Jamie assaulted Preston, it seemed like throughout the end of 2019, she was seeing them like she was seeing them before. More like 10%. 

Now in early 2020 from what Jayden said, It seemed like she was seeing them even less. It just shows that Kevin and his lawyer doesnt care about the cship affecting the kids relationship with Britney. They praised her for how she handled the whole thing with Jamie, they said they werent worried about her as a mom, yet nothing changed for the better regarding her time with her kids. Jamie isnt even around her anymore, so whats Kevins excuse? 

Btw, lets say shes free from the personal cship in a couple of years. Would she still be able to fight for them? They will be 17/18 and 16/17 by then. I heard in some states since the kid is 12-14 she chooses with who she wants to live. 

Imo if Britney is free someday, she should move away from Los Angeles. Meet new people, start a new life somewhere else. Maybe she can have another child and finally raise without people using the kid against her all their lives. 

Kevins lawyers has shaded her for years. He seems very pro cship and I remember when Jamie wanted to see how Kevin was spending 20k, he shaded Britney saying Kevin wasnt the one under a cship. No one there respects her as person, she is only seen as an ATM machine to pay all these people who only leech off her. 

3 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I'm positive that kevin will not want a fight for the custodial time, if so, he's a jackass. regardless the reasons, which are obvious why she accepted this cship, this needs to end fast or at least have jamie away.

I believe he would, like he did in 2006-2007. He cares a lot about money being the lazy leech hes. 

He never fought for his other kids custody. When he met Britney, he went to Europe with her even tho he had a 2 years old daughter.

In 2006 he was always partying, travelling, on clubs, "working" on his album. Britney was pretty much alone to the point that she went to NYC to see him and he stood her up, he didnt even bother to see the boys. That are pics of her crying on a restaurant bc of that, and a few days later she filed for divorce. 

Isnt funny how he left her alone with two babies and didnt even bother to meet her and the kids when she went to NYC to see him, but when she filed for divorce, he began fighting for the kids? Kevin is vile. She regrets marrying him. And the fact he didnt go after Jamie on court after the whole Preston thing, and continues silent about the situation shes in, speaks volume. He doesnt care at all. He will do whatever he can to be set for life. He will do anything for money and to keep mooching off her like he has been doing since 2004. 

He has the kids custody and Britney is seeing them every time less and less. The boys seem closer to him, Jayden didnt even seem to respect her. We all know theres that trust for them, so I do think Kevin has been pushing her away from her. Why would his laywer praise her for how she handled the situation with Jamie and say they arent worried about her as a mom, not to mention that Jamie isnt even around her for months now, but she continues to barely see her kids? 

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I believe he would, like he did in 2006-2007. He cares a lot about money being the lazy leech hes. 

He never fought for his other kids custody. When he met Britney, he went to Europe with her even tho he had a 2 years old daughter.

In 2006 he was always partying, travelling, on clubs, "working" on his album. Britney was pretty much alone to the point that she went to NYC to see him and he stood her up, he didnt even bother to see the boys. That are pics of her crying on a restaurant bc of that, and a few days later she filed for divorce. 

Isnt funny how he left her alone with two babies and didnt even bother to meet her and the kids when she went to NYC to see him, but when she filed for divorce, he began fighting for the kids? Kevin is vile. She regrets marrying him. And the fact he didnt go after Jamie on court after the whole Preston thing, and continues silent about the situation shes in, speaks volume. He doesnt care at all. He will do whatever he can to be set for life. He will do anything for money and to keep mooching off her like he has been doing since 2004. 

He has the kids custody and Britney is seeing them every time less and less. The boys seem closer to him, Jayden didnt even seem to respect her. We all know theres that trust for them, so I do think Kevin has been pushing her away from her. Why would his laywer praise her for how she handled the situation with Jamie and say they arent worried about her as a mom, not to mention that Jamie isnt even around her for months now, but she continues to barely see her kids? 

one thing i'll say, she's surrounded by rats ******* up her life. no wonder she just wants to pick the kids, her man and go to an island far away :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

49 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

one thing i'll say, she's surrounded by rats ******* up her life. no wonder she just wants to pick the kids, her man and go to an island far away :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

I agree, there so many leeches around her. Sadly I dont think anyone is really on her side, I hope im wrong tho. 

29 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I agree, there so many leeches around her. Sadly I dont think anyone is really on her side, I hope im wrong tho. 

she really needs to take a time off like one year when shes free, and surround herself with good people. I'm pretty sure she's coming out of this really sharp, more than we think. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

she really needs to take a time off like one year when shes free, and surround herself with good people. I'm pretty sure she's coming out of this really sharp, more than we think. 

I hope she finds good people to help her and support her for once in her life without plotting against her. So she can find/meet good people and start a whole new life. She deserves it so much!!! Maybe she can finally move to NY or London like she wanted in the past. If I was her, id want to stay away from my family and LA.