Jamie Spears claims it's too soon for Britney to make decisions about her health and right to privacy

The gaslighting from Jamie is so toxic and despicable. I was just listening to some clips floating around on Twitter of Evan Rachel Wood speaking about being abused in a previous relationship (widely thought to be by Marilyn Manson), of course the situation is different between a boyfriend and a father but it goes to show we shouldn't just assume someone could easily walk away because they're rich and famous. She talks about the mental torture and gaslighting he put her through and how he would threaten ppl with force of legal action if they tried to expose him. Ppl saying Britney can just leave that simply are being naive. Jamie has the power of the courts behind him, he has access to all her money while she has nothing and is on the backfoot all the time in the public eye because of 06-08. On top of that all her family seems to support Jamie's actions and not have any problem with what he's doing. We also don't know what the hell she's been through over the past decade, the level of manipulation etc is probably insane, and also probably forced to take medications. Britney is strong af to keep fighting the way she is. 

• Like 6

I understand his point (from him being her parent) how making the financials portion public will make parts of the personal medical portion public as well, and how that information can be harmful (either by reputation, or others taking advantage of that to take advantage of her or the business or the family)... but he's already abused that himself, and if SHE wants it public, then that's her choice. Yes, some people are not mentally capable of making such decisions knowingly or smartly, but it's been 12 years and despite whatever's going on behind the scenes, she's still going strong. So let her have her choice of making it public if that's what she wants.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Unless it comes out that she's a ********* or literally Satan incarnate, these "sensitive medical issues" will not ruin her reputation and career. I think society as a whole right now interprets medical issues more positively than they do uncertainty and mystery. I mean, if her diagnosis was made public in 2008, it would be a different story.

I've never felt like we were owed an explanation of Britney's state, but if she wants the details made public, that's her prerogative. Jamie attempting to block this makes me think that either he has something to hide or he would be embarrassed of his daughter. This comes off as a self-preserving effort.

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, Saoru said:

Oh yes thanks. Is this the guy Lou was trying to sue? 

No that was Bryan Kuchar.

Lou vs Bryan K.

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-manager-settles-lawsuit-free-britney-supporter-defamation

I can still can’t believe Jamie/Team Con wasted millions of Britney’s money to sue Anthony. I see it as Jamie exerting control he has to silence people speaking out about him/this abusive conservatorship. If Jamie had his way he’d sue everyone involved in supporting the Free Britney movement. There’s too many of us, we’re strong and the movement can’t be stopped! Notice that Jamie never sued Sam Lutfi or Andrew Gallery... that would be like opening Pandoras Box. 

Jamie/Con vs Anthony https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/britney-spears-father-sues-freebritney-blogger-defamation-1221212

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Harry said:

She can't even use a mask properly and even children know how to use one. She seems not mentally ready tbh

Had to say this three times just for clarity, did you? Listen, ive worn masks upside down, a couple of times - NOT AT ALL, ripped the handle off, dropped in a puddle - all sorts! 

guess we’re all mentally unstable for rushing around while doing simple everyday tasks.. 

gtfoh. 

18 hours ago, jennyj said:

I understand his point (from him being her parent) how making the financials portion public will make parts of the personal medical portion public as well, and how that information can be harmful (either by reputation, or others taking advantage of that to take advantage of her or the business or the family)...

Concern as a parent?
Concern for her reputation?
Worried about someone taking advantage of her finances?Seriously, when he has worried about this?.

• Like 1

Do no forget that Britney is forced to pay all of those trash lawyers' salaries while they and that poor excuse of a father are trying their best to belittle her in court.

Not them questioning Britney's capacity to say that a huge wealth management firm is more qualified to handle her money than an ex-alcoholic with no degree who has a history of failed businesses and is not legally allowed to see his grandkids. Even in 2008 Britney suggested to the court through her lawyer not to have her leeches family involved in this, yet she is the one with issues.

• Like 5
On 9/12/2020 at 11:44 PM, LLuvia said:

Concern as a parent?
Concern for her reputation?
Worried about someone taking advantage of her finances?Seriously, when he has worried about this?.

That's my point which I bolded lol.... he's trying to sound like he is.  But we can all see through that.

• Like 1