Jamie Spears claims it's too soon for Britney to make decisions about her health and right to privacy

34 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I’m curious if the C Ship or should I say Titanic (at this point) was voluntary when he went wild and filing for conservatorship over Britney in multiple states! 

Jamie has a temper which we’ve seen in videos he’s cussing at the paparazzi is dirty mouth spewing foul language, the Restrain order against him via the alleged incident.

Jamie may not feel Britney is capable of making this recent decision yet he was the one going ballistic on Britney’s son allegedly. Wasn’t it Brit who made the right decision to get the boys the hell out of that abusive mess and get the Kids to Kevin and inform him of this incident?

Yes!!! The way she handled it when Jamie went after her son, I’m sure she knew that informing Kevin after removing them from the sitch would affect her custody yet she did it anyway, that screams competent AND good mother. That should be esp. emphasized to people now, since Jamie is now trying to pull this s-it!!

• Like 6
1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yes!!! The way she handled it when Jamie went after her son, I’m sure she knew that informing Kevin after removing them from the sitch would affect her custody,  yet she did it anyway, that screams competent AND good mother. That should be esp. emphasized to people now, since Jamie is now trying to pull this s-it!!

Especially with that coming from Kevin’s own attorney.

12 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I’ve thought about Anthony recently. Where is he? Any updates on him, about the forum or is he still friendly with Lynne? Ruben. Jordan. Anthony. Britney fansite webmasters tend to get tangled in the web. They’ve all kinda had a rude awakening into the inner workings of Britney’s team and/or her family. 

If I remember he said he was tired of this energy and since then he didnt post anything with Lynne 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Poor guy. 🙁 Dealing with this/them is so emotionally draining. I hope Anthony is okay.🙏

He made the right decision!! he seems great on his instagram

But imagine someone sueing you, and then friend who is in touch constantly with that person can't move a finger for you lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I wish Britney would go live on IG and explain how she feels and how she's wiser and well and able and enthusistic to make her own decisions after 12 long years. 

But instead she doesn't. Sorry but Britney can say what she wants and once it's out there they can delete and deny, but it takes 2 minutes to do a live video on IG. Even if Sam is around, she can do it when he's taking a dump. 

Girl we DON'T KNOW what goes on. Considering how deadly her daddy is fighting to keep the cship, apparently against her will, and is contradicting himself, the darkest things could've been going in the background these 12 years, all sorts of blackmailing involving her children, all sorts of blackmailing involving herself, all sorts of PEOPLE being paid so that she is in this sort of 'cage' all the time where she can't step out of line...for now, you can't blame Britney for not coming out and speaking about it, we can only hope for the best. She is already alone, in a world nobody seems to be looking for her best interests, please don't start taking the wrong side in here as well.

• Love 6

Well it once again confirms that what Britney wants doesn’t matter.  It’s truly sad that Jamie is this way with Britney. He is cold, unsupportive of her feelings, needs and wants. The gas lighting and dismissive actions he continues to take towards her is really difficult to understand from his end. I don’t feel love or care from him ever. It’s controlling and dictatorship. 

Let’s hope Judge Penny supports Britney’s needs and awards her change in her c-ship. 

• Love 8