Jamie Spears claims it's too soon for Britney to make decisions about her health and right to privacy

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

How is it too f---ing soon when this sh-t has been going on for over 12 years? You are keeping a 38 year old woman CAGED for God's sake :drag: Maybe you're the one who needs a conservatorship, since you are so obviously f---ing wrong in the head :drag: 

It’s called tiger parenting. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Screw Jamie I wonder if the lid will be blown on the molestation allegations Courtney Love exposed. Funny they’ll sue fans but didn’t do nothing about this. Also many clues for **** trafficking and with THORN and ROSE PROJECT. Brits father is a disaster and it’s sick and twisted he wants to control her forever he can go to hell. 

Reminds me of Project Thorn which does work on child abuse and child trafficking , and it was started by Ashton Kutcher who is friends or at least acquaintances with Britney, I wonder if she will become involved 

I’m still trynna figure out why Ingham after all these years decided to flip flop and switch sides to help Britney, but I’m gonna keep it cute for now...

Regarding Jamie, like everyone is saying, this is not “too soon” this is way too f-cking late and overdue. Yes, she may need some help (I believe she does have some minor issues) but she can get out of the conservatorship and hire the best team in the world to help her with that, in fact that’s what should have happened in 2007. I think what Jamie and Lou crave so much from Britney isn’t just the money, it’s the power and influence she has, by ‘owning’ her, they ‘own’ all her influence and power in a way, someone once said this and it stuck with me, and makes sense. I’m 100% convinced.

• Love 1
  • Like 6