Jamie Spears claims it's too soon for Britney to make decisions about her health and right to privacy

• Leader

jamie-brit.jpg.c46687e9d5ce78f0047e06ca86f0b864.jpg

Jamie Spears is fighting to keep his place as Britney's financial conservator, despite Britney stating in court documents she wants him replaced by an independent trust company to manage her millions. 

Britney is also wanting more transparency regarding her conservatorship case. That includes not sealing all court hearings and filings. Britney doesn't want her conservatorship case to end up some deep dark family secret and is hoping to keep things more available to the public. 

Mr. Spears is against this. 

According to new docs via TMZ, Mr. Spears wants the courts to determine that Britney is capable of making sound decisions about her life before granting her wishes. He wants the courts to ensure Britney has "the capacity to understand the consequences of her waiver." 

Mr. Spears feels it's too soon for her to weigh in. The conservatorship began in 2008. 

Mr. Spears is using his age-old tactic against Britney once again.

He's demanding all her info be sealed because if it isn't it could have, according to him, a major detrimental impact to Britney and her kids.

It's worth reminding you Britney doesn't feel the court hearings should be kept a secret as there are no medical issues or sensitive issues with her children to protect. She wants transparency. 

TMZ adds that Britney's conservatorship is voluntary and that she could petition to dissolve it at any time, but hasn't. 

However, it's unclear whether Britney has knowledge of that or not. 

Jamie says the conservatorship of her estate (finances) is "inextricably entwined" with the conservatorship of her person (medical) ... and argues that unsealing details of one could expose sensitive medical issues.

Britney's former conservator over her finances once called the conservatorship a "hybrid business model."

The court docs also claim Britney's conservator, Jodi Montgomery, is ultimately the person who can decide whether Britney can open this up to the public or not. Currently, she has not opposed the motions to seal the docs. In other words: Britney wants transparency, but her personal conservator isn't agreeing to it. She's stuck. 

Britney's lawyer in earlier court docs said, "... Britney herself is vehemently opposed to this effort by her father to keep her legal struggle hidden away in the closet as a family secret."

Her lawyer adds, "Far from being a conspiracy theory or a 'joke' as James [Jamie] reportedly told the media, in large part this scrutiny is a reasonable and even predictable result of James' aggressive use of the sealing procedure over the years to minimize the amount of meaningful information made available to the public."

Britney's lawyers also included an article about the Free Britney movement and stated she's trying to get some personal autonomy back in her life. They say Britney "welcomes and appreciates the informed support of her many fans."

Related:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6

Screw Jamie I wonder if the lid will be blown on the alleged molestation allegations Courtney Love exposed allegedly. Funny they’ll sue fans but didn’t do nothing about this. Also many clues for **** trafficking and with THORN and ROSE PROJECT. Brits father is a disaster and it’s sick and twisted he wants to control her forever he can go to hell. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TakeYourHand said:

The only time Britney has ever seemed happy or more like herself was 2015 and 2016 especially. I saw a real women who seemed to have more control of her stance in life. Wasn’t that when her Dad took a break and her brother took over? Her father is NOT good for her health if anything. Let’s just stress her out even more and **** her to cope with things while I remain in control. No lmao. Plus her father has health issues and a long life of drinking. He was NEVER qualified but I can only give the man props for stepping in, in the beginning. I mean Britney has lost the little custody of her children she had because of him and I’m pretty sure that’s her MAIN worry at the end of the day. There’s absolutely NO reason this man is appropriate for the job ever again. I really hope the judge isn’t bias against Britney because she’s Britney and really takes the actually situation into account. 

TBH i dont think her brother should have been in Control of her.