Jamie Spears claims it's too soon for Britney to make decisions about her health and right to privacy

Wtf. 12 years is too soon.... hahha

Ok, let's pretend that she do have illness, and he do have her best interests... if the whole world is against you and don't trust you, Wouldn't you want to explain that, show everyone that you are right?

Sealing off documents is hiding evidence against you. I wonder if he afraid not that people will see it, but that Britney will see it and what she's do to him after. I have a feeling that he is actually afraid of her and that why he tries so hard to keep control. He let it go for so long that now he don't know how to stop, like a gambler. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Too soon my ***. More like too soon for your bank account to be as empty as your soul.

This woman does not need to be in a cship at all. Shes a fully capable and functioning human being. She did nothing wrong and hell if everyone was held accountable for a mistake we made to this degree NONE of us would have freedoms. 

There are plenty of other artists out there who actually are worse off and yet they are free, but the difference is they arent billion dollar cash cows.

If she really has mental problems, like many people do and that's ok, then have her see a mandatory counselor ebry month as a check up but give her the freedom to LIVE. That's the only way to stay mentally healthy. Let her communicate, let her experience, and let her be happy. Being isolated and treated like a child would make anyone go crazy. 

Jamie can suck a bag of D's and go to hell. I hope that the truth brings justice because this is becoming too much liek that Miley Cyrus black mirror episode. 

Let this perfectly functioning mum and woman be free. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Jamie is getting up there in age and unfortunately, it seems he's not thinking straight. To think that 12 years is not a long time is a clear sign of dementia, a common problem for people in his age range. Sadly, this is only indicative of the danger he poses to himself and others. You can only break down so many doors at his age without causing serious injury. If you need more proof, just look at his alcohol intake and it's clear he's not making sound decisions about his health. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

I think the time has come to put Jamie in a conservatorship for the remainder of his life as things can only go downhill from here. I nominate Breathe Heavy LLC to take possession of his estate and personal matters effective immeadiately. I'm sure there are plenty of asylums that would love to have him. :brityes:

:spit: OMG I LOVE YOU 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Jamie is getting up there in age and unfortunately, it seems he's not thinking straight. To think that 12 years is not a long time is a clear sign of dementia, a common problem for people in his age range. Sadly, this is only indicative of the danger he poses to himself and others. You can only break down so many doors at his age without causing serious injury. If you need more proof, just look at his alcohol intake and it's clear he's not making sound decisions about his health. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

I think the time has come to put Jamie in a conservatorship for the remainder of his life as things can only go downhill from here. I nominate Breathe Heavy LLC to take possession of his estate and personal matters effective immeadiately. I'm sure there are plenty of asylums that would love to have him. :brityes:

Me to Jamie when i'm conservator as part of Breathe Heavy LLC:

source.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2

I wish Britney would go live on IG and explain how she feels and how she's wiser and well and able and enthusistic to make her own decisions after 12 long years. 

But instead she doesn't. Sorry but Britney can say what she wants and once it's out there they can delete and deny, but it takes 2 minutes to do a live video on IG. Even if Sam is around, she can do it when he's taking a dump. 

• Like 2