WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

1 hour ago, Armchairrevolution said:

So wait Brian is on the payroll too? And Jamie got 1% of the Vegas royalties? Can't these fools get their own jobs? I'm sure she'd pay for them to go to college. Seriously. What's her financial state? Two years ago it said 215 mil now its $50 mill according to Forbes. Whats with that? 

The confusion is this....her overall net worth is in the 200 millions...The 50 million is what is solely in the conservortaship trust to ensure there is the adequate funds to cover the conservatorship management system and her overall year to year essentials...her mortgage payments, medical care payments, legal/lawyer fees, normal career costs that any celebrity of her caliber has (accountant fees, management fees, business management fees, etc) the conservator fees for doing the job of managing her financial and medical life, her shopping essentials and misc spending expenses etc. 

This is the important thing a lot of people are missing in the #FreeBritney movement/Have forgotten about because her overall networth has been so misreported for years now.  Theres hundreds of millions of dollars in addition to the 50mil that in the conserv trust that is Britneys. Britney’s other money, the bulk of her fortune, is not wrapped up in the Conservortaship system.  

I’m by no means pro Jamie/anti-free Britney, but I’m sensible enough to look at the amount that Jamie and/or Lou make for being heads of the conservatorship (which is around 120,000 something thousand dollars a year), and honestly thats chump change compared to the overall fortune that it is there. I make almost that as a normal person in my normal 9 to 5....never mind managing the most crucial aspects of a global popstars life. That conservortaship salary does not point to the whole ruthless, money grubbing narrative that most of freebritney is built on. Theres so many normal people that make more than that every year. 

6 hours ago, Notthesame said:

Hmm the 16 and pregnant knife wielding sister clearly has her own issues. What was she supposed to do bail on Solange and only make Britney a priority or fight her damndest to try and help the kid not turn into more a train wreck. I doubt B has always welcomed her with open arms.. probably for good reason. Lynne is no saint, no parents are, but I don’t think she’s quite as horrible as you imagine tbh.

I bet if she speaks out that money gets cut real quick though... curious if she still gets a check after getting a lawyer.  Pretty confident it’s was 2-3 weeks after Britney’s gram. But ya hey I do feel you on some level,  But I can tell this will be endless back and forth getting no where. So let’s agree to disagree and hope our girl gets freedom out of all this real soon 😊

Well, in 2007 she stayed most part with JLS of course and how it ended? With JL pregnant at 16 years old :oprah: so what she was doing could have been done by Bryan or Jamie as well. From what we know, Britneys problems with Lynne really begun after Britney felt Lynne was siding with Kevin and they forced her to go to rehab. If she stayed there with her for support before that when Britney needed, making her realize she could do therapy instead of rehab right away, things might have been different.

After the cship as well. No matter which issues JL has she isnt the one under a cship without freedom and her kids living alone far away from her family. Its funny how they think she needs so much that cship at the same time they dont feel like they should be living at least next to her if shes that unstable or whatever. They all are in Louisiana as if life has to go on. What it seems is that all these years Lynne always has been there for JL whipping her kids ***** and licking JLs ***. Its just the way it seems. 

Let me say I dont think Lynne is a devil. I just think shes a stage mom who seemed to be always with JL and that seemed ok with the cship for far too long. If she agrees with Jamie or just doesnt have balls to confront him is another story, we really dont know. But things is, she could have done smt before 2019 If she really wanted to do smt for Britney. But the impression they give us is all they care more about Britneys money than her well being and freedom. 

Tbh Im not even wanting her to speak, but do more. She could have done a lot more and have utilized when the money is still coming for her. What it seems is that she was still getting money from the cship even after she hired that lawyer, thats why I feel like she isnt really trying to help Britney break free, maybe she only wants to know more about her medical records and money and thats why Jamie isnt worried about her. The fact Jamie goes there all the time and they spent holidays together even after the lawyer just shows they arent really fighting and can be in family terms. Ill try to search when she filed for the medical records. 

But yeah, we can agree to disagree and just hope that even If no one in her family is really helping her, somehow the cship gets really exposed and she gets her freedom someday.

I’m not getting my hopes up. The way they edited this preview to not show any of his answers... other than him saying “any person would want out of this situation.” Really fishy. They’re trying to have him do some damage control, I’m pretty sure I remember him being set up to possibly be the conservator if something were to happen to Jamie right? I’d rather hear an interview with Lynn who is CLEARLY on Britney’s side. I hope I’m wrong, but this makes me even more sad for Britney, it seems like so many ppl in her life, including her family just want her to be a cash cow. 

it doesn’t even make sense at this point. If she’s bipolar or has some other kind of mental problem, I’m sure after TWELVE YEARS she would want to talk about it. Things have changed a lot, I mean Mariah Carey and Demo Lovato openly talk about their bipolar disorder and still make millions and have fans. Why couldn’t Britney do the same? I’m so tired of their shady BS. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Hmm... Sam Lutfi had offered her money to fight the cship.. Maybe she isn’t in such a good financial position as we assume. Additionally she had to request the governor for support.. that is a bit strange 

What about Sam Lufti? 

I think living in that huge house must not be cheap and thats why I think she has money. I dont think that before 2008 with all the money Britney probably have gave them, she didnt keep some somewhere. But even if she doesnt get so much money from the cship, she could have asked help from someone before 2019. And if she doesnt have so much money to fight, she could expose the cship. She could have given an interview saying she couldnt fight Jamie, Britney couldnt speak, but the cship was abusing Britney and she wanted out. I bet that if Britneys mom gave an interview saying there was indeed a problem with the cship, outlets would pick up right away. Britney could even get major support from other huge stars and that would help her. Remember when Kesha was having problems to fight Dr Like and bc she spoke, Taylor Swift donated money for her. I bet people would help Lynne too. 

I hope im wrong tho and Lynne really has a plan to end the cship, but I dont believe it right now. 

1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

I really hope he's not another Jamie Lynn as I always had a lot of respect for him, but that could change today. We'll see.

That new CDAN blind is def about Jamie Lynn and possibly him also.

Cdan is bs. JL lives in a home her husband owns after using most of her money trying to make it in Nashville 10 years ago. The fact people still say shes on 'the payroll' or gaining money from the situation is weird. Bryan worked for Caesars palace because of vegas and JL got into tv because of brit - is about as far as it goes.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Hmm... Sam Lutfi had offered her money to fight the cship.. Maybe she isn’t in such a good financial position as we assume. Additionally she had to request the governor for support.. that is a bit strange 

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

I think Lawyers for Britney or @C0CKy or someone else shared smt that she gets money from the cship.

When Jordan used to post the cship finances, it showed Britney had been paying Lynne 'expenses' ever since the cship began. It totals $2,000 a month and the cship also pays for Lynne's home renovations, which last year cost $90,000. 

Rodan and Felds is MLM at best.

But did you know that the governor and his wife are good friends with Lynne? And his niece introduced JL to her husband. The governor of Louisiana even gave away POM tickets a few times at his benefactor events. It might not be more than just their connection as friends.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

When Jordan used to post the cship finances, it showed Britney had been paying Lynne 'expenses' ever since the cship began. It totals $2,000 a month and the cship also pays for Lynne's home renovations, which last year cost $90,000. 

Rodan and Felds is MLM at best.

But did you know that the governor and his wife are good friends with Lynne? And his niece introduced JL to her husband. It might not be more than just their connection as friends.

There u go :oprah:

If she wasnt ok with the cship, would she be getting money from It since the beginning? If she was really fighting Jamie to help Britney, would have he approved money for her house renovations? People can continue thinking shes fighting for Britney and not part of the problem, I just dont see her as this mama bear even tho I wish I was wrong and she would do really smt that would make a difference for Britneys case.

I knew about her being friends with the governor wife. Thanks for ur info! 

6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

There u go :oprah:

If she wasnt ok with the cship, would she be getting money from It since the beginning? If she was really fighting Jamie to help Britney, would have he approved money for her house renovations? People can continue thinking shes fighting for Britney and not part of the problem, I just dont see her as this mama bear even tho I wish I was wrong and she would do really smt that would make a difference for Britneys case.

I knew about her being friends with the governor wife. Thanks for ur info! 

Exactly.. non of britneys family members are for #freebritney.. they used c-ship for 12 years..

she needs some spy of hers who will be around but have permission from her team and family but it’s hard to find one I guess..

the only way is massive investigation with non corrupt government official 🥴

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Even if it turns out he is anti #FreeBritney, the fact that there's at least a discussion about this, that there's some acknowledgement about the movement, is a step in the right direction. Radio silence is worse. 

I agree. Discussion is necessary. Britney has to talk eventually. They can't put her to work again without this topic coming out. 

If every interview turns out to be just dumb questions like "Hi Britney what's your favorite color 😝", it's gonna be worse, considering that now the GP also knows about the movement. She has to speak about this. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Exactly.. non of britneys family members are for #freebritney.. they used c-ship for 12 years..

she needs some spy of hers who will be around but have permission from her team and family but it’s hard to find one I guess..

the only way is massive investigation with non corrupt government official 🥴

Sadly I think no one around her is really helping her or thinking more about her freedom than her money. I dont know how she puts up with a family like this. 

Everyone around her is on the cships side and even If she tried to, they control the allowance she spends and who she speaks to. Her only chance would be her sons filming smt fishy and exposing on the internet, but of course she wouldnt want to involve them bc not only they are her kids, they are minors. And maybe they dont even care about the cship even tho they hate Jamie. Who knows what Kevin must have said to them to justify the cship, we have to remember Kevin benefits from her being under the cship, of course he wouldnt let the kids think she has to have her freedom back. 

If anonymous hacked them and exposed their shady things, would FBI have to get involved? :cheese:

13 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Sadly I think no one around her is really helping her or thinking more about her freedom than her money. I dont know how she puts up with a family like this. 

Everyone around her is on the cships side and even If she tried to, they control the allowance she spends and who she speaks to. Her only chance would be her sons filming smt fishy and exposing on the internet, but of course she wouldnt want to involve them bc not only they are her kids, they are minors. And maybe they dont even care about the cship even tho they hate Jamie. Who knows what Kevin must have said to them to justify the cship, we have to remember Kevin benefits from her being under the cship, of course he wouldnt let the kids think she has to have her freedom back. 

If anonymous hacked them and exposed their shady things, would FBI have to get involved? :cheese:

Yes but when you are raising with that kind of situation:

1. You get used to it and don’t see the evil part;

2. They are raised being told that it not only good for Britney but good for them too;

3. They will have an anger cause they missed her mother and every child mostly will blame mother (like until they will have their own childs);

and there will be many reasons why they will do nothing when they turn 18..

in other hand if Britney will always explain what is happening and why they will be in her side but seeing how they praised kfed it’s obvious they are on his side + Britney might wanted to protect them from worry about them (and not telling the whole thing)

• Like 1