WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

I hope this isn’t just a bunch of fluff, I’m sure Brian can’t get too deep but I hope we learn some good info, I would also love it if this guy interviewing him brings up the period where Britney seemed more free, happy and like herself when he and Lexie were around her and Jamie wasn’t but when Brian suddenly disappeared, Britney became all miserable and robotic again, was Brian cutting her a bunch of slack, also why did he disappear, I’d really like Brian to explain all that.

I really hope he’s doing this cuz he really cares about Britney and he’s fed up and feels enough is enough, that someone finally needs to speak out and isn’t just being propped up as team cships mouthpiece.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

I have a feeling this is what it will be. 

"You don't know my sister, she's been through a lot already and right now she's in a great place in her life and is happy, change would only take away her happiness, her doctors think she's doing great" 

:jl:

19 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

"You don't know my sister, she's been through a lot already and right now she's in a great place in her life and is happy, change would only take away her happiness, her doctors think she's doing great" 

:jl:

triggered bobs burgers GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I’ll definitely listen to the podcast when it releases out of curiosity however, I do think it’ll be a “safe” interview. I’d MUCH prefer it if Britney did an interview, surely she’s capable of answering some questions and revealing her true feelings, right? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Armchairrevolution said:

So wait Brian is on the payroll too? And Jamie got 1% of the Vegas royalties? Can't these fools get their own jobs? I'm sure she'd pay for them to go to college. Seriously. What's her financial state? Two years ago it said 215 mil now its $50 mill according to Forbes. Whats with that? 

I think she's worst much more than 50 mil, even more than 200 million. She hasn't been outsold by any artist that debuted after her ffs. And her Billion (with a B) dollar perfume empire? I think the conservatorship allows this partial reporting.

• Love 1