WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

13 hours ago, Chester said:

If he gives good answers, they will probably be vague. I think. But I’d be satisfied as long as he doesn’t pretend that everything’s fine. Needless to say this makes me very nervous lol not that it really matters, but I always thought he was the most normal one out of their family so it would be really nice to see him stand up for her, even if it’s just in an interview. I just want someone in this family to care I guess.

It matters, sweetie! :mcry: Made total sense to me and I feel the same.

4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Don't be nervous. If you already know you're going to be disappointed going into it there's no reason to be nervous.

haha I know and I've been telling people all day to not get their hopes up, but a part of me a very small part is still hopefull he will come through

14 minutes ago, Bundy said:

This girl is defending Bryan on the comments. He follows her, they have a pic together and she has pics with the podcast guy as well, it seems like they work together. Is this Bryans gf? Did he give this interview to this unknown podcast to help his gf?

Screenshot-20200723-135830-3.png

Screenshot-20200723-135845-3.png

Screenshot-20200723-135903-2.png

I just noticed she said “he’s doing the best he can considering the legal situation” hmm so does that mean he can’t publicly speak against it? I’m so confused 

13 hours ago, ZacharyPursley said:

We’ll see what happens during this “interview” but I wouldn’t put too much trust in what this man has to say either. I worked at Axis Theater during Britney’s show, and Brian & Jamie (father) were always off to the side of the stage glaring at Britney the whole time. He’s on the payroll too, mark my words.

What was also so sad, is she would ever so often look off to the side at them, almost like she was looking for their approval. She is their circus elephant.

Not that I didn't already know it to a certain extent, but to read this from someone who was there seeing it in person...

This truly destroyed me :crying1::crying3::crying2:

13 hours ago, ZacharyPursley said:

We’ll see what happens during this “interview” but I wouldn’t put too much trust in what this man has to say either. I worked at Axis Theater during Britney’s show, and Brian & Jamie (father) were always off to the side of the stage glaring at Britney the whole time. He’s on the payroll too, mark my words.

What was also so sad, is she would ever so often look off to the side at them, almost like she was looking for their approval. She is their circus elephant.

I didn’t need to see this...My heart is breaking damn 

• Love 1

This just gets more and more… interesting. 

I'm so stunned at this and I am very eager to hear what Bryan — silent Bryan who hasn't been in the spotlight in years nor spoken out — has to say about everything.

I'm also dreading the potential hate and conspiracy theories that will emerge after this…

• Like 1