WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

15 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Idk there was a thread regarding some criminal. And we were wishing bad things to that guy. And he was saying same **** as he is talking whenever Lou is brought up lmao.

How do u knew hes a criminal? Idk about that story. 

28 minutes ago, maquisl said:

This

He's not gonna say anything bad about the cship and Jamie. He's just gonna say the same s*it things that TMZ publishes. It's not a coincidence that he's talking right now when everyone (and I mean everyone, not just us) is questioning the cship :mj::begone:

Yep. The fact he's talking now just shows they're kinda desperate. They know this time is the GP spreading the  "conspiracies", not only fans.

Bryan has a neutral image, not overexposed like Jamie, Lynne and JL. He is Britney brother but people barely knows that. Using him can be a smart strategy for team c-ship, but the guy has to say all the right words.

If he spill any word about Britney being controlled, things will get pretty ugly.

Bryan is part of the whole mess, he can't escape It now.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Yep. The fact he's talking now just shows they're kinda desperate. They know this time is the GP spreading the  "conspiracies", not only fans.

Bryan has a neutral image, not overexposed like Jamie, Lynne and JL. He is Britney brother but people barely knows that. Using him can be a smart strategy for team c-ship, but the guy has to say all the right words.

If he spill any word about Britney being controlled, things will get pretty ugly.

Bryan is part of the whole mess, he can't escape It now.

But if this is put together by team c-ship to have Bryan carry out their narrative why such a random little podcast? It makes no sense. They have access to bigger platforms to get their message across...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Its like someone said here: even If shes ok with the situation It doesnt make it ok. A lot of abused people stop fighting or even develop stockholm syndrome. If this already happened, its not her fault. Imagine trying to get out of smt and being silenced, threatned and controlled for years. What a sad life Britney has, it breaks my heart. I really blame all her family for letting this happen for so long. Why couldnt they fight for her? 

I think Jamie is obsessed with her. He probably thinks he has to control her bc he wasnt there when she was a kid and bc they never got along. Its almost a punishment too bc she never loved him like she loved her mom. He cant make Britney to really love him, but he can control her. I think hes a narcissist father, the fact hes so close to Juno is probably smt that made Juno to be on her dad's side. 

The freedom thing could be true too. By now she could be very used to living like this, like a child. She doesnt have freedom but also doesnt have to worry about boring things like paying things, hiring people, etc etc. Its a shame what they have done to her. Not only they stole 12 years of her life and her kids lives, they stopped her from growing up, maturing, learning from her mistakes. Shes probably afraid of so much rn. Shes a 38 years old with a 15 & 14 years old son yet they have more freedom than her. I fear that she will be still in this **** even 4 years from now when both will be 18. 

Theyve damaged her a lot. Even If she gets out, she will need help to adjust to real life, adult life again. I really dont know how she put up with so much ****, she must be really strong. I bet her dad let her date so she can have some fun to distract herself from all those horrible things they do to her. Like "heres a bf for u so u can forget about ur freedom and rights". I think they always have manipulated her with kids and men, they are really horrible. I wish someone would hack them and they could face charges. They have to pay. 

Preach! :lessons: 

Thank you, you pretty much typed out all my thoughts I was too lazy to put into words. :sendinglove:

Spoiler

It’s kind of creepy though, I feel like we might have some shared consciousness there. :huh:

Not to get too dark now, but if I try to imagine myself in Britney’s position, all things considered, I don’t know how I’d still be alive. She is a STRONG woman. :crying1:

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Preach! :lessons: 

Thank you, you pretty much typed out all my thoughts I was too lazy to put into words. :sendinglove:

Hide contents

It’s kind of creepy though, I feel like we might have some shared consciousness there. :huh:

Not to get too dark now, but if I try to imagine myself in Britney’s position, all things considered, I don’t know how I’d still be alive. She is a STRONG woman. :crying1:

Haha great minds think alike ♥️ Im really realistic about things, that can be a pain in the *** too. 

Ive thought the same thing but I didnt want to say tbh. I dont think i would have been able to put up with so much **** for 12 years. Freedom is very important for me and I hate being controlled and told what to do. It must be a nightmare for Britney. 

I think It comes down to her kids. She probably went thru so much **** to see them, to have them so she found strenght on her to carry on for them. They used the kids to trap her and bc of them she faced everything. Its so ****ed up. She really loves those kids and thats why I was pretty sad for her with Jaydens livestream, but thats another topic. 

16 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I can't remember who it was about. But it was regarding literal criminal. It was few months ago. Anyhow he said "I don't necessarily agree with wishing death upon anyone,not even said criminal like him"

Not sure if it was about Harvey,Trum or some other Hollywood rap***

Well, I think these people are trash so why would I be bothered with anyone wishing them bad things? Its difficult to act superior all the time, but 👏 to who can do I guess.

3 minutes ago, Saigemusic2 said:

I have positive feelings because this is such a small platform (the Instagram only has like 3,000 followers) 

but also. I don’t expect him to say much of anything and if he does... I hope it’s not a set up . The comments from the account holders is encouraging though. 

im anxious. 

I hope I am wrong but this to me is too perfectly timed. Why now? Why is everyone speaking out but Britney?

Lets not forget that earlier this week her team practically published a veiled death threat via TMZ with the implication that she'd die within two weeks if not in conservatorship. This imo is merely another trick they have up their sleeve. And they're going to keep coming. Mark my words. They did not expect the movement to become mainstream. They're in serious damage control rn...

Unless Bryan is Team Lynne, I don't expect to get any groundbreaking new info tomorrow. Just whatever Team Con trained him to say.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

He will say her family always has her best interest, and there’s a lot people don’t know. Britney would like more freedom when it comes to aspects of her career but respects certain aspects of the conservatorship and the family is working to give her more freedom but ulitimately it’s there to protect her and her health. And she wants privacy and for people to stop speculating on things they don’t know. Family has always been important to Britney and we are a close family and we all love and support one another and as much as people want villanize people in our family, we love Britney more than anyone. We all have her back. Please respect privacy. And you’ll hear from her soon. 

mark my words. 

This. 

And it’s a small podcast so no one will suspect Team CON being behind it. They couldn’t put him on ET like they did Scam because that didn’t work and it backfired on him. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

But if this is put together by team c-ship to have Bryan carry out their narrative why such a random little podcast? It makes no sense. They have access to bigger platforms to get their message across...

I think we'll see some headlines about It. E!, Just Jared, ET, etc...

It can't be that obvious strategy, that's why the flop podcast. 

Bryan will not expose the c-ship the way we want. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

It being a "little podcast" actually makes no difference. You think a dozen major outlets won't pick up on the story anyway and quote the podcast as the source?

With this podcast it seems like they know Bryan? That's my impression, but they could have been more lenient on asking the hard-hitting questions like actual journalists would.

1 hour ago, Notthesame said:

Bryan and Lexi’s disappearing suddenly from Brits  life coincides with when him and the lawyer allegedly gave up control of the SJB trust to Colonel Colon...

Being honest...  the fact he shot this at Serenity on the day court got postponed because “Britney had connection issues” speaks VOLUMES!

Imagine being there with Lynne (for emotional support) who is probably thinking that this is the moment her baby has a shot a a semi normal life again..after all this time.. only to be shut down by some BS shenanigans the judge should have NEVER stood for and saw directly through! I guarantee you Bryan saw his mom in a worse state than he’s probably ever seen her.

With that in mind,  I think today was his enough is enough moment and the podcast will be his Britney approved semi softball response.

Or he’s one of the interested parties and the plan is for him to take over the c-ship... would make sense as to why the judge refused to make a decision without her input, when she has no rights.

#mybrainhurts

I have a hard time believing Lynne is losing sleep over this. Last year after an audience she ran to airport to go back to Louisiana. What was more important than staying with Britney to give her support? Bc shes always with JL, so why couldnt she stay with Britney for a couple of days after the court hearing? Its not like she has to work for a living. If shes that unstable, why is all the family in Louisiana? They act as if life has to go on at the same time Britney is so unstable she needs this cship for life or shell die. It doesnt make any sense. 

Another thing id like to point out is the baby steps Lynne seems to be doing only since last year. Last year she wanted to see her medical records, this year her finances. Where was she the past 11 years and what does she want with these little things? To end Britney cship in like 10 years? Im sorry but it doesnt seem like it shes trying to fight, maybe she only wants to know more about and thats it. Lynne liked a few #FreeBritney comments and then hired a lawyer, but again only after #FreeBritney was born. What about when Britney was put against her will into that facility? And the years before? Im not saying shes evil, but I think she favorites Juno and maybe doesnt have the courage to fight Jamie. Maybe she even thinks Britney needs the cship. She even follows Lou on instagram. 

And the fact they were all happily together on new years eve at her home says a lot. They acted as if everything was fine and Jamie didnt even abuse Preston. 

44 minutes ago, bas che said:

Jamie Spears makes the best grilled cheese grits. Never forget. 

The only food he was ever to prepare for her because boiling grits and adding fake cheese is all a) they could afford when she was little and b) the only thing he couldnt **** up being drunk in between his rage fits and self pity parties

• Love 3
  • Like 2