WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Guys hate to be one of those ppl. But please wait till tomorrow with ur hate and anger.

This is the first time they are even acknowledging conservatorship and FreeBritney. Let's wait and see who's side he is on.

Omg you saying that :cuteidk: even Lou is shocked right now  

• Haha 8
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Guys hate to be one of those ppl. But please wait till tomorrow with ur hate and anger.

This is the first time they are even acknowledging conservatorship and FreeBritney. Let's wait and see who's side he is on.

This, guys! ☝️🙏

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

So Jordan kid policy influenced u too I see :nynod:

26 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I feel sad thinking they have been gaslighting Britney so much she could have now a Stockholm syndrome. Imagine if she thinks shes guilty of smt and has to put up with Jamies bs just bc hes her dad?

I think about this a lot and unfortunately I feel that it’s very likely she has some degree of Stockholm syndrome after all these years and probably being abused and manipulated by her father since she was born. :crying1: I could also imagine that she may be scared of freedom sometimes because she could very well have forgotten what that’s even like after all this time and now finds some weird “comfort” in this situation that’s severely damaging her wellbeing, after having had to somehow deal and survive with it for 12 years. :crying2:

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

The fanfic of Bryan being the only good supportive family member for Britney is about to end lmfao...

In all seriousness, we know what he's going to say. The family (lol) appreciate the fans support, but Brit needs her privacy, yadayadayada

The fact even he is talking now says a lot. 

This

He's not gonna say anything bad about the cship and Jamie. He's just gonna say the same s*it things that TMZ publishes. It's not a coincidence that he's talking right now when everyone (and I mean everyone, not just us) is questioning the cship :mj::begone:

• Love 4

Bryan and Lexi’s disappearing suddenly from Brits  life coincides with when him and the lawyer allegedly gave up control of the SJB trust to Colonel Colon...

Being honest...  the fact he shot this at Serenity on the day court got postponed because “Britney had connection issues” speaks VOLUMES!

Imagine being there with Lynne (for emotional support) who is probably thinking that this is the moment her baby has a shot a a semi normal life again..after all this time.. only to be shut down by some BS shenanigans the judge should have NEVER stood for and saw directly through! I guarantee you Bryan saw his mom in a worse state than he’s probably ever seen her.

With that in mind,  I think today was his enough is enough moment and the podcast will be his Britney approved semi softball response.

Or he’s one of the interested parties and the plan is for him to take over the c-ship... would make sense as to why the judge refused to make a decision without her input, when she has no rights.

#mybrainhurts

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Imagine if they start saying Jamie is trying to get her out of the cship too but the court says she needs it and they wont let them get her out of It :tiffeyeroll:

Well if they lie about publicly I'm sure it will actually work for Britney's favor in the court. So yeah I don't think they will . 

I can already tell this is going to be so disappointing. Unless Britney herself speaks out, I don't care. He's not gonna say anything important. Apparently everyone but Britney can now say a few words about her situation publicly. And let's not forget that it's her voice that should be heard and listened to. It is about her after all, not them. All they ever do is make vague statements, damage control and delay court hearings. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Screaming :gloria:

Only this time around. Jordan wants us to be "nice" towards hardcore rap***, criminals etc.:mhmnod:

Hahaha by tmrw u will be already dragging again and I bet Bryan will be on the list as well :haha:

Wait, which rapists and criminals?

I don’t trust Bryan either but i’m giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe the fact he’s doing a random podcast is a good sign. Because if it was for team c-ships heavy bidding then they would have gotten him a slot on ET or something?? Like they did with Sam a year ago??? To get more attention to their narrative?

Maybe the fact that he’s doing a random podcast called “As Not Seen On TV” is a good thing? Since he probably has no access to any major networks since team c-ship would try to silence him?

I’m being optimistic, but tomorrow we’ll know for sure where he stands.

18 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

I think about this a lot and unfortunately I feel that it’s very likely she has some degree of Stockholm syndrome after all these years and probably being abused and manipulated by her father since she was born. :crying1: I could also imagine that she may be scared of freedom sometimes because she could very well have forgotten what that’s even like after all this time and now finds some weird “comfort” in this situation that’s severely damaging her wellbeing, after having had to somehow deal and survive with it for 12 years. :crying2:

Its like someone said here: even If shes ok with the situation It doesnt make it ok. A lot of abused people stop fighting or even develop stockholm syndrome. If this already happened, its not her fault. Imagine trying to get out of smt and being silenced, threatned and controlled for years. What a sad life Britney has, it breaks my heart. I really blame all her family for letting this happen for so long. Why couldnt they fight for her? 

I think Jamie is obsessed with her. He probably thinks he has to control her bc he wasnt there when she was a kid and bc they never got along. Its almost a punishment too bc she never loved him like she loved her mom. He cant make Britney to really love him, but he can control her. I think hes a narcissist father, the fact hes so close to Juno is probably smt that made Juno to be on her dad's side. 

The freedom thing could be true too. By now she could be very used to living like this, like a child. She doesnt have freedom but also doesnt have to worry about boring things like paying things, hiring people, etc etc. Its a shame what they have done to her. Not only they stole 12 years of her life and her kids lives, they stopped her from growing up, maturing, learning from her mistakes. Shes probably afraid of so much rn. Shes a 38 years old with a 15 & 14 years old son yet they have more freedom than her. I fear that she will be still in this **** even 4 years from now when both will be 18. 

Theyve damaged her a lot. Even If she gets out, she will need help to adjust to real life, adult life again. I really dont know how she put up with so much ****, she must be really strong. I bet her dad let her date so she can have some fun to distract herself from all those horrible things they do to her. Like "heres a bf for u so u can forget about ur freedom and rights". I think they always have manipulated her with kids and men, they are really horrible. I wish someone would hack them and they could face charges. They have to pay. 

4 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Bryan looking guuud n that accent

ok guys I’m sliding in his dms seducing him and getting us some answers! 

Xoxo gossip gorllll 🙃💁🏻‍♀️

Hes taken, just saying :quirkney: