WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

34 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I have a hard time believing Lynne is losing sleep over this. Last year after an audience she ran to airport to go back to Louisiana. What was more important than staying with Britney to give her support? Bc shes always with JL, so why couldnt she stay with Britney for a couple of days after the court hearing? Its not like she has to work for a living. If shes that unstable, why is all the family in Louisiana? They act as if life has to go on at the same time Britney is so unstable she needs this cship for life or shell die. It doesnt make any sense. 

Another thing id like to point out is the baby steps Lynne seems to be doing only since last year. Last year she wanted to see her medical records, this year her finances. Where was she the past 11 years and what does she want with these little things? To end Britney cship in like 10 years? Im sorry but it doesnt seem like it shes trying to fight, maybe she only wants to know more about and thats it. Lynne liked a few #FreeBritney comments and then hired a lawyer, but again only after #FreeBritney was born. What about when Britney was put against her will into that facility? And the years before? Im not saying shes evil, but I think she favorites Juno and maybe doesnt have the courage to fight Jamie. Maybe she even thinks Britney needs the cship. She even follows Lou on instagram. 

And the fact they were all happily together on new years eve at her home says a lot. They acted as if everything was fine and Jamie didnt even abuse Preston. 

You do realize under the conservatorship her father controls ALL visitors....yes even her mother! Why in the name of the holy spearit would he let them spend multiple days conspiring together?

I whole heartedly disagree with the baby steps... it may appear that way, but with a Rodan and Fields salary how the hell is Lynne supposed to afford a lawyer at the level needed to fight Britney’s millions of dollars!? And you can’t claim B gives her money because daddy controls that too. The woman had to recruit the governor of Louisiana just to make it the courtroom. I do feel she could have acted sooner but I believe they hoped/ were led to believe it’s was coming to an end and Brit was playing the game... Until ish went south daddy got power hungry and had her locked up for allegedly trying to escape, this explains why he went for the cship in multiple states.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

The fact she would give them even more lavishing life (she would give them everything) if they were nice and supported her over the years.

That's a thing that breaks my heart the most.

I can understand, my parents are just like hers instead it’s vice versa. They use guilt as a way to control and that’s why she’s so insecure. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Agree. Before conservatorship she gave them everything. Properties worth millions. Hollydays,"pocket" money etc.

It's such a sad situation overally  :(

I also think they are just too gullible 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

You do realize under the conservatorship her father controls ALL visitors....yes even her mother! Why in the name of the holy spearit would he let them spend multiple days conspiring together?

I whole heartedly disagree with the baby steps... it may appear that way, but with a Rodan and Fields salary how the hell is Lynne supposed to afford a lawyer at the level needed to fight Britney’s millions of dollars!? And you can’t claim B gives her money because daddy controls that too. The woman had to recruit the governor of Louisiana just to make it the courtroom. I do feel she could have acted sooner but I believe they hoped/ were led to believe it’s was coming to an end and Brit was playing the game... Until ish went south daddy got power hungry and had her locked up for allegedly trying to escape, this explains why he went for the cship in multiple states.

I think Lawyers for Britney or @C0CKy or someone else shared smt that she gets money from the cship. I cant remember who posted but it was shared here, people even were kinda disappointed. And I bet Lynne has money in the bank or whatever. I dont believe for a sec she lives with what she gets from Rodan & Fields lol this must be a hobby for her to do with her friends. 

I really dont believe Lynne is fighting to end, she seems all good hanging around with Jamie and JL. Im not saying she wants the worse for Britney, but she seems to be the type of person that would listen to Britney and then try to make her see things differently. I dont think shes against Jamie and I will only believe in her If she tries to end the cship. 

What about before the cship? Where was Lynne when Britney was divorcing? Why couldnt she have moved there to help her? Stay there to talk to Britney about therapy instead of siding with Kfed to make her go to rehab which made her angry and upset about her mom. Why didnt she do this? Asked Bryan or Jamie to watch over JL. Im sorry but Lynne always seemed to be always with JL even when Britney needed her. If Jamie can go to serenity, I dont think he wouldnt let Lynne stay there with Britney. 

I dont think she was hoping that itd end, the Spears only moved on with their lives. Correct me If im wrong but didnt Lynne only asked to see the medical records months after the facility thing? When #FreeBritney was already born? 

13 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Do you guys don´t recognize that Britney's last videos were in her mother's living room? Or I´m wrong? I know Britney posted old stuff and her pictures and videos are not always current but this is not her own living room I guess.

Britney's at her own home, bb. Her pics/videos are from her home in Thousand Oaks, CA

040~671.jpg038~689.jpg

11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think Lawyers for Britney or @C0CKy or someone else shared smt that she gets money from the cship. I cant remember who posted but it was shared here, people even were kinda disappointed. And I bet Lynne has money in the bank or whatever. I dont believe for a sec she lives with what she gets from Rodan & Fields lol this must be a hobby for her to do with her friends. 

I really dont believe Lynne is fighting to end, she seems all good hanging around with Jamie and JL. Im not saying she wants the worse for Britney, but she seems to be the type of person that would listen to Britney and then try to make her see things differently. I dont think shes against Jamie and I will only believe in her If she tries to end the cship. 

What about before the cship? Where was Lynne when Britney was divorcing? Why couldnt she have moved there to help her? Stay there to talk to Britney about therapy instead of siding with Kfed to make her go to rehab which made her angry and upset about her mom. Why didnt she do this? Asked Bryan or Jamie to watch over JL. Im sorry but Lynne always seemed to be always with JL even when Britney needed her. If Jamie can go to serenity, I dont think he wouldnt let Lynne stay there with Britney. 

I dont think she was hoping that itd end, the Spears only moved on with their lives. Correct me If im wrong but didnt Lynne only asked to see the medical records months after the facility thing? When #FreeBritney was already born? 

Hmm the 16 and pregnant knife wielding sister clearly has her own issues. What was she supposed to do bail on Solange and only make Britney a priority or fight her damndest to try and help the kid not turn into more a train wreck. I doubt B has always welcomed her with open arms.. probably for good reason. Lynne is no saint, no parents are, but I don’t think she’s quite as horrible as you imagine tbh.

I bet if she speaks out that money gets cut real quick though... curious if she still gets a check after getting a lawyer.  Pretty confident it’s was 2-3 weeks after Britney’s gram. But ya hey I do feel you on some level,  But I can tell this will be endless back and forth getting no where. So let’s agree to disagree and hope our girl gets freedom out of all this real soon 😊

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

Hmm the 16 and pregnant knife wielding sister clearly has her own issues. What was she supposed to do bail on Solange and only make Britney a priority or fight her damndest to try and help the kid not turn into more a train wreck. I doubt B has always welcomed her with open arms.. probably for good reason. Lynne is no saint, no parents are, but I don’t think she’s quite as horrible as you imagine tbh.

I bet if she speaks out that money gets cut real quick though... curious if she still gets a check after getting a lawyer.  Pretty confident it’s was 2-3 weeks after Britney’s gram. But ya hey I do feel you on some level,  But I can tell this will be endless back and forth getting no where. So let’s agree to disagree and hope our girl gets freedom out of all this real soon 😊

Lmao I forgot about the knife incident. Is she next. Entrepreneur Shesnext GIF by Visa

34 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Hmm... Sam Lutfi had offered her money to fight the cship.. Maybe she isn’t in such a good financial position as we assume. Additionally she had to request the governor for support.. that is a bit strange 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

he was. Jaime wasn't doing too well and had to step aside so Bryan took over. That's why in 2016 she looked so good and acted so free and comfortable. It's also the last time she did interviews and appearances. 

We all know she and Bryan get along great. Their sibling bond is way better than with JL

No, that was because she had an album to promote. Thats why she looked ‘good’ and did interviews. 

i dont believe it had anything to do with Bryan. How do we even know that Bryan took over cause Jamie had healthy problems? Once again, those are all just random rumor stories

5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Britney looked and sounded good in 2015 before album cycle took place. There is no denying that there was something good about her during 2015-16. She was seen going out,socializing with friends,producers co workers etc. That's the only reason I have some hope for Bryan

Yes, but once again, those are just spectaculations. No one knows a ssh\tt.

its so frustrating no one holds on to real facts, and just pretends they know exactly what happens based on random rumors and making own conclusions like it really happened