WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

12 hours ago, Bundy said:

Thats so cool of them together, talking for Britney about the cship while they are at a house Britney bought for them with her money. 

At the same time Britney is isolated and gagged in her her Los Angeles house. 

What an amazing family they are.

I wanna give you a million billion points for this, only I don't have them lol

17 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Ugh still nothing? I'm refreshing like crazy, this is nuts! 

6 minutes ago, srp448 said:

Where is it? 

GIF by memecandy

few minutes left they just said.

By the way, if it’s pro #FreeBritney let’s all like and comment several times, I believe the more you comment on a Youtube video, the more ‘trending’ it becomes.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Martini said:

BRIAN IS CANCELLED 

done judge judy GIF

7 minutes ago, div said:

Wheres it? Was it scraped? :jl:

7 minutes ago, srp448 said:

Where is it? 

GIF by memecandy

Could y'all relax. It's coming. He just told someone, it's"uploading right now. Few min on your youtube channel. Link in insta (red). Subscribe Free watch it." He also told someone who claimed Jamie scrapped it "nope."

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

UPLOADING ?? :didilie:

Yes, someone who works on the podcast also said "It's a big file so it can take 30 minutes or so just to upload."

That was in response to someone ready to start yet another conspiracy theory saying, "wouldn’t be surprised if he was served a cease and desist between the time he posted this preview and now 😂 the devil works hard but jamie and lou work harder."

Y'all need to chill the f out!

• Haha 2
Just now, ZoneGirl said:

Yes, someone who works on the podcast also said "It's a big file so it can take 30 minutes or so just to upload."

That was in response to someone ready to start yet another conspiracy theory saying, "wouldn’t be surprised if he was served a cease and desist between the time he posted this preview and now 😂 the devil works hard but jamie and lou work harder."

Thanks I was just about to post this. Whatever I have notifications on I'm gonna go make a snack instead of freaking out here lol 

• Like 1
Just now, ZoneGirl said:

when it's uploaded this whole fanbase is in for yet another disappointment. Brian will ultimately be pro c-ship. It's so exhausting 

exhausted GIF

• Love 1