WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

I've always loved Bryan... he better not disappoint and be a sell-out.  I'm not going to keep my hopes up though... he's probably under some sort of NDA as well being part of the family business.  Hopefully he says something new or at least pro-FreeBritney.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

If Britney is fine, why doesn't she do a live on instagram, alone in her room? I would love to see her speaking for herself, not her brother, mother, sister, dog, son, makeup artist, hairdresser, boyfriend, parrot, source close to the family. Do not analyze what is said, but what is not said. The fact that there is always someone speaking for her, and she can only answer questions about food, favorite color and yoga, says it all. tumblr_otxh35XXNG1u6n38po1_250.gif

But one thing made me curious, it seemed to me: "Bryan go over there and do damage control!!" So why a small channel? And not one of those who always give Britney "exclusives"? It's a conspiracy theory that I'm actually interested about.

I agree!

Hmm they could easily go to entertainment tonight as that's their go-to...

But I can imagine that Bryan maybe doesn't feel comfortable in a huge setting like that..  and doesn't want to be on national television

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

This reeks of desperation though.

If this is a pathetic attempt to paint her as a mentally ill person that needs to be under this conservatorship I'll go full on hate on this family. :shocked:

I have a feeling this is what it will be. 

• Like 2