Britney posts throwback photo with ex-manager Larry Rudolph: "the worst dress I've ever worn in my life"

1 minute ago, lemonbaby said:

Isnt this the night where she allegedly got roofied?? 

It's the night she allegedly past out on NYE.

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Britney Spears' manager denied reports that the pop star passed out in a Las Vegas nightclub shortly after leading the New Year's Eve countdown, saying she just fell asleep.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

It’s a simple little black dress, she’s worn much worse atrocities. Anyway, this is so random. 

Especially since she posted and deleted it so fast babe, maybe she realized Larry was in the photo.

This post after the alleged settlement too. 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, BBjammin said:

I made a thread a few days ago with the thumbnail of this exact picture pretty much. I think something definitely happened that night.

Something did happen there were reports she collapsed, and Larry told the media she fell asleep in the club.

5b09c91063b8567b94cf5bf8e9741cdd_md.jpg

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Something did happen there were reports she collapsed, and Larry told the media she fell asleep in the club.

5b09c91063b8567b94cf5bf8e9741cdd_md.jpg

Yeah Diddy was there that night too and there are allegations it had something to do with him. 

She always posts old pictures of her with key players in the conservatorship before and after court hearings, she did the same a few days ago with those Kevin wedding pictures. It's the only way she can speak about her current situation since it's still pretty much an ongoing case all these years later

As much as the media, and even some so-called fans, love to run with the narrative the people that look into her posts are the same ones making daily 911 calls to her house, if it wasn't for stans deciphering some of her posts they would have killed her in that facility

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block