Jason Alexander talks about Britney and the #FreeBritney movement

12 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

As far as I know Femme Fatale was the last with jive and then with the RCA contract (4 albums I believe) she has already released B: In The Mix 2, Britney Jean and Glory so I think she only has one left. 

No, FF was the last one released by Jive, but because Jive was absorbed by RCA. She still had one album left on that contract.

That's why during The X Factor, the likes of L.A. Reid and the former Jive president (who moved to I don't remember which label) were waiting for her to just finish recording B8, finish her contract, and sign with their respective labels. We were all waiting for her to switch record labels, but sadly "she" signed again with RCA, and rumor has it, the new contract was for 4 albums, Glory being the first one.

As far as I'm concerned, compilations and remix albums don't count for that.

• Like 9
5 hours ago, Applejack said:

What is this disrespect

5 hours ago, LLuvia said:

A childhood friend of her brother Bryan, a **** addict and drunk. She used it to blow off steam and married him for a few hours. This man sold her and told a lot of lies in the press about her (one of them is that she had been cheated to Justin with him). This man has been in prison for domestic abuse and in 2010/11 her team used him to say that Jason T abused her (probably the person who abused her was her bodyguards or her father).
An authentic Jewel, it seems that it is the typical behavior of the men of its town.

5 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

Britney's childhood friend and "ex husband", if you want to call him that. They were married for 55 hours in January of 2004. 

5 hours ago, jms910 said:

How Dare You Greta GIF

Sorry guys -  he looks so different here. I've seen only one pic of his and he looked nothing but the guy in the video.. 

:toodles:

1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

Sorry guys -  he looks so different here. I've seen only one pic of his and he looked nothing but the guy in the video.. 

:toodles:

I was talking about the other Jason Alexander... George Constanza... and you calling him an old actor omg :katycry:

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Dirk said:

if Sam is bi what's funny about that? nicki2.gif

There’s nothing funny about him being bi specifically, the funny thing are the delusional fans who are so quick to deny these allegations by claiming “he can't be bi or gay because Britney loves him”.

Sam is obviously a paid bf to Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Oh my gosh, he looks so good. :omggg: What happened to him that he now looks this good. :gaspney: Slay me Daddy. I am so crushing on him right now. He can get it.  :makeitrain: #FreeBritney

He's always been mega hot. I think he became an MMA fighter post-Britney? We all know how wild Britney was back in the day, so I just KNOW he's an animal in the sack. I can feel it. :yesplease:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, FF was the last one released by Jive, but because Jive was absorbed by RCA. She still had one album left on that contract.

That's why during The X Factor, the likes of L.A. Reid and the former Jive president (who moved to I don't remember which label) were waiting for her to just finish recording B8, finish her contract, and sign with their respective labels. We were all waiting for her to switch record labels, but sadly "she" signed again with RCA, and rumor has it, the new contract was for 4 albums, Glory being the first one.

As far as I'm concerned, compilations and remix albums don't count for that.

I guess my question that nobody has really definitively answered: Was Britney's original contract with Jive up after her 2004 My Prerogative Album?

If so,  1.why did she re-sign with Jive if she wanted a new life, career or image and 2. why didn't she re-sign a contract during that time that gave her substantial control over her image, sound and music?

As great as Blackout is, the problems for her from 2006-entering conservatorship (and beyond) arguably offset it.

• Like 1

This will gain attention from media for sure. So maybe he didn’t tell the whole truth. But that way free britney movement gains more and more momentum.  Can u imagine after all this mess Britney coming up with original doll album. Btw I do believe Sam is paid bf. Maybe Britney aware even. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I really don't know whether to full believe him? I mean apart of me wants to, but also apart of me is thinking if he was THAT worried about Britney getting in trouble why do the interview in the first place.

Also alot of it sounded like he was pandering to us - the fans. Because alot of it is what we would want to hear.

Hmm i dont know, something just feels off :mhm:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I listened to this while working out and these guys are bonkers. Some watch outs for me: 
-They're both conspiracy theorists. A lot of the stuff they talk about is really out there. Jason talks about Nasa lying to us about how close the planets/sun/moon are to each other.
-Around the 30:00 min mark he starts talking about gay men in Hollywood almost on the same level as people that are into kids
-He does interviews in his car?
-He said he's Britney's best friend
-He said they shot the BOMT video in Kentwood at Sonic
-He claims they are still in contact and she's talking about releasing The Original Doll as her next album... Do they really still talk? Would she tell him something like that if it was true? We don't have any evidence that they're still friends. Later in the interview he says "that's what I've heard" so Britney didn't tell him that. He really doesn't know anymore than the fans know.
-They legit talk about if Britney has been cloned as if it's a real possibility.
-Jason talks about people doing things to her without her consent while she's under the knife like come on.
-He claims that Sam is gay and he was just hired to be her boyfriend. He's had relationships with women before.
-He promoted his YouTube channel and his brother's CBD & cannabis company multiple times which could have been a hidden agenda

I'd like to believe this guy but is he high? Delusional? We don't know. I have a pretty open mind but this was kind of nuts. In the end, he didn't know anything more than the fans already knew. He reeks of bull****.

Kinda lunatic and wanting attention to be honest lol.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

There’s nothing funny about him being bi specifically, the funny thing are the delusional fans who are so quick to deny these allegations by claiming “he can't be bi or gay because Britney loves him”.

Sam is obviously a paid bf to Britney. 

i suppose you're referring that to me. You know what's the funniest thing? The funniest thing is you confusing BISEXUAL and GAY as the same thing. Jason stated that Sam was gay, and you quoted me with an article stating he's bi, which meant ABSOLUTELY ZERO ****.

I don't even care if Sam was bi or gay. Why do I have to believe Jason's account of Sam's sexuality. All I care about is Britney being happy and with the guy she loves. If I'm delusional, well you're DELULUSIONAL. You're the fan who jumps into conclusion from any conspiracy theories you read from these nobodies, yet disregard her son's words and Britney's words. Yeah I totally believe you're another pool party insider that knows WAY MORE than Britney about herself.

tired of receiving notifications from uneducated people.