Jason Alexander talks about Britney and the #FreeBritney movement

9 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I just hope once she’s free she’s doesn’t let bad people come in and take advantage of her. She’ll need a lot of support and love from people that really care about her wellbeing.

To be frank, Jason is probably one of those of bad people. Glad he supports #freebritney but he doesn't seem trustworthy. 

• Like 1

Btw to those saying Jason Alexander is ugly or not good looking, PLEASE get your eyes checkedtt. Sure, he looks a little aged and rugged in this video but imo he was/is a very good looking guy with very proportionate facial features. By far one of the best looking men she was ever with along with JT. :queenflopga: 

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

-He hasn't talked to Britney in 10 years until recently and he hopes this interview doesn't blow up so he doesn't get him or Britney in trouble.

So everything he said is bull****, how can he know anything if they don't have any contact. 

"until recently"

32 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

I listened to this while working out and these guys are bonkers. Some watch outs for me: 
-They're both conspiracy theorists. A lot of the stuff they talk about is really out there. Jason talks about Nasa lying to us about how close the planets/sun/moon are to each other.
-Around the 30:00 min mark he starts talking about gay men in Hollywood almost on the same level as people that are into kids
-He does interviews in his car?
-He said he's Britney's best friend
-He said they shot the BOMT video in Kentwood at Sonic
-He claims they are still in contact and she's talking about releasing The Original Doll as her next album... Do they really still talk? Would she tell him something like that if it was true? We don't have any evidence that they're still friends. Later in the interview he says "that's what I've heard" so Britney didn't tell him that. He really doesn't know anymore than the fans know.
-They legit talk about if Britney has been cloned as if it's a real possibility.
-Jason talks about people doing things to her without her consent while she's under the knife like come on.
-He claims that Sam is gay and he was just hired to be her boyfriend. He's had relationships with women before.
-He promoted his YouTube channel and his brother's CBD & cannabis company multiple times which could have been a hidden agenda

I'd like to believe this guy but is he high? Delusional? We don't know. I have a pretty open mind but this was kind of nuts. In the end, he didn't know anything more than the fans already know. He reeks of bull****.

well... I had a feeling it was going to go down something like this when I read the "flat earth" in the video's description :mj:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

as far as I remember, Britney Jean was the last album from her old contract she had with Jive and that RCA inherited after absorbing Jive.

Glory was only the first of the new contract with RCA, which supposedly was for 4 albums.

As far as I know Femme Fatale was the last with jive and then with the RCA contract (4 albums I believe) she has already released B: In The Mix 2, Britney Jean and Glory so I think she only has one left.