Jason Alexander talks about Britney and the #FreeBritney movement

31 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

No assumptions were made by me. Using gayness as an insult, or being insulted by gay men hitting on you is homophobic. Again, even the host knew what he said was problematic which is why he clarified for him.  

Get involved in gay non-profits, volunteer like I do, read gay literature, donate to the HRC. Start a Gay ERG where you work. All things I have done to recognize homophobic stances/actions, and help to stomp them out. 

I agree with you this man has negative views on gay people. I had the same interpretation as you, and I feel like the host cleared it up and seemed to want to make clear that those views were not his own. Definitely some clownery going on with Jason Alexander. And since he's so desperate for fame I would not be surprised if a dollar made him holler when he was living in California for 13 years. You picking up what I'm putting down? sassy honey boo boo GIF

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I agree with you this man has negative views on gay people. I had the same interpretation as you, and I feel like the host cleared it up and seemed to want to make clear that those views were not his own. Definitely some clownery going on with Jason Alexander. And since he's so desperate for fame I would not be surprised if a dollar made him holler when he was living in California for 13 years. You picking up what I'm putting down? sassy honey boo boo GIF

100 percent you and I are on the same page here LOL 

• Haha 1
Just now, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

100 percent you and I are on the same page here LOL 

ha ha lol GIF

lmao. But yeah I don't know. At this point nothing would surprise me. I don't doubt that he runs into Jamie at Walmart every other weekend or whatever. And who knows maybe Britney has opened a line of communication. But there's something very off about his behavior and things that he said made me think he's not quite all there himself. Like him putting his business out there for everyone to hear about his problems with his current girlfriend. I'm sure she's thrilled that he talked about their issues and pretty much revealed her profession and where she works...

Either not all there or dumb as a sack of rocks. Take your pick. But I found his homophobia disappointing. Ironically that attitude is probably one of the many reasons it didnt work out for him in LA.

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

ha ha lol GIF

lmao. But yeah I don't know. At this point nothing would surprise me. I don't doubt that he runs into Jamie at Walmart every other weekend or whatever. And who knows maybe Britney has opened a line of communication. But there's something very off about his behavior and things that he said made me think he's not quite all there himself. Like him putting his business out there for everyone to hear about his problems with his current girlfriend. I'm sure she's thrilled that he talked about their issues and pretty much revealed her profession and where she works...

Either not all there or dumb as a sack of rocks. Take your pick. But I found his homophobia disappointing. Ironically that attitude is probably one of the many reasons it didnt work out for him in LA.

I mean not to look down on the South (I am a Southerner by birth), but he is copy paste backwoods AF Southern White Trash. I am sure when she was younger she talked to him, but its been a really long time. I like when he was like "I have a note around here somewhere" and then doesn't even get all the facts right that we know to be true. He is just super happy that someone wanted to talk to him. 

I mean crap, when I go hope to my smaller city, I see people I know, doesnt mean we are friends or that they know anything about me. 

It makes me so happy seeing people that actually knew her speak out. Everything he’s saying I believe. It’s so sad how the world destroyed her dreams “in her best interest”...Every single person that has abused Britney will sooner or later face the consequences either in this life or the next, and yes I believe 100% in that.

Sam is nothing but a phony who sometimes bring her life normalcy and happiness alas a fake happiness but I guess in a bizarre way it’s better for her to make believe he’s real as to not go crazy.

I will not let my hope go to waste, I want to be here when she finally releases an album that is 100% her FAR AWAY from all those psychopaths.

On 7/20/2020 at 7:43 PM, Alestaos said:

I really don't know whether to full believe him? I mean apart of me wants to, but also apart of me is thinking if he was THAT worried about Britney getting in trouble why do the interview in the first place.

Also alot of it sounded like he was pandering to us - the fans. Because alot of it is what we would want to hear.

Hmm i dont know, something just feels off :mhm:

Sometimes you have to be willing to lose friendships if that is going to help them in the long run. I’m not blindly supporting him so please don’t get me wrong, but I think it’s a good thing that all these people are finally speaking up. For all we know, Britney asked him to do an interview just like she wrote that letter to the photographer and the photographer leaked it.

9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Sometimes you have to be willing to lose friendships if that is going to help them in the long run. I’m not blindly supporting him so please don’t get me wrong, but I think it’s a good thing that all these people are finally speaking up. For all we know, Britney asked him to do an interview just like she wrote that letter to the photographer and the photographer leaked it.

I agree that its a great thing people are now speaking up for Britney because she cant atm. I also agree about doing whats best for them in the long run, its just that what he said felt very pandered towards us the fan base. Like everything is what we as a fan base want to hear. If it is Britney that asked him to do it, then thats great it means we as fans understand Britney and she understands us.

But if its not, and its more to suit us then thats as bad as staying silent imo

On 7/20/2020 at 6:00 PM, sjadeupdate said:

Jason Alexander just gave an interview in the first time in many years. It's a must watch. Great interview. 

Summary: 

-He mentioned he's aware of the Forbes article, Lynne filling for Petition and the White House petition.

-He hasn't done any interviews about Britney after all these years because this life is not for him and the few time he did do interviews, his words were twisted.

-He talked about how even back then, Britney wanted more control over her career and was frustrated she could have more control over her albums and songwriting.

-He said he knows for a fact that Britney supports the #FreeBritney movement.

-He dragged Jody Montgomery, the conservator over Britney the person, for making millions off Britney.

-About her Instagram videos he said she was a slave so she tries to get busy and creative as much as she can while being so lonely in her house.

-He called us fans genuine for talking and speaking out for Britney because TMZ is team conservatorship.

-He's shocked over the conservatorship and how it's the first time in history a conservatorship has been used this way in America.

-She's being forced to take meds and obviously it will affect her negatively.

-She broke into the scene at such a young age, being oversexualizing at only 16 with the Rolling Stone cover.

-He's almost positive that her mom's bloodlines was royalty. 

-"The Original Doll" could be a new album with just some new songs on it.

-The "Break The Ice" video is basically a response to the rumor saying Britney has a clone.

-He wants to be a friend for Britney.

-He talked about MK Ultra with Britney and how she could have been drugged up and while she was out, who knows, if her team didn't do something like MK Ultra on her.

-He hasn't talked to Britney in 10 years until recently and he hopes this interview doesn't blow up so he doesn't get him or Britney in trouble.

-He run into her brother and uncle in Kentwood a few times.

-Britney may have PTSD over becoming a celebrity overnight.

-He said Britney may be more open to him than her own sister because sisters can argue.

-He said she has talent but was never able to fully showcase that because she had to follow "a script."

-He's excited about her only having one album left on her recording contract just to see her creative side being explored.

-He dragged Sam (Asghari) for filfth calling him gay, hired, a poster boy and that he's not really her boyfriend. 

-He revealed Britney and Kevin are good.

-Says she's been a prisoner of the conservatorship.

-He's mad that they can't choose to see each other and should be the one deciding who they can see.

-She went through one bad episode and people can get through it in 6 months to a year but she has been paying the consequences for 12 years because she's Britney Spears.

-12 years later, she should be better and yet, she's supposedly so bad. So clearly the conservatorship is not helpful.

-He joked about her dad killing him if he knew he did this interview.

-He signed a ton of contracts, millions to shut him up about the 55 hours wedding and Britney was forced to cancel their wedding and even though they asked him not to talk with Britney, they continue to talk to each other before and after the marriage cancellation.

-To help, he asked to pray for Britney, specially since she really believes in prayers like he does. Follow the hashtag #FreeBritney, show up to the courthouse on the next court hearing.

britney-jason.jpg.2389013ecc5d5c9269171a1320edc10f.jpg

"-The Original Doll" could be a new album with just some new songs on it.

-The "Break The Ice" video is basically a response to the rumor saying Britney has a clone.

-He talked about MK Ultra with Britney and how she could have been drugged up and while she was out, who knows, if her team didn't do something like MK Ultra on her."

:unreal::nervousney::airpls::ohwut::pretends::wontcry::mj:

OMG, the guy is called ""Weishaupt"?!Is this his real name? Or a nickname?:watrusayin:

On 7/20/2020 at 4:32 PM, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

-He hasn't talked to Britney in 10 years until recently and he hopes this interview doesn't blow up so he doesn't get him or Britney in trouble.

So everything he said is bull****, how can he know anything if they don't have any contact. 

On 7/20/2020 at 4:34 PM, Gardenia said:

He lost me when he started talking about MK Ultra. 

This. I don't buy it.  Sorry Jason.. he's just looking to ride the movement. MKUltra, the gossipy talk, the name calling... nah.  And I'm pretty sure she would get into major **** with her C-Ship if it was found they met recently, even 'by accident'.