Jason Alexander talks about Britney and the #FreeBritney movement

18 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Who is he?

when I googled his name - popped up other guy (some old actor)

A childhood friend of her brother Bryan, a **** addict and drunk. She used it to blow off steam and married him for a few hours. This man sold her and told a lot of lies in the press about her (one of them is that she had been cheated to Justin with him). This man has been in prison for domestic abuse and in 2010/11 her team used him to say that Jason T abused her (probably the person who abused her was her bodyguards or her father).
An authentic Jewel, it seems that it is the typical behavior of the men of its town.

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

What... That happened? :blast:

Yes (allegedly) :katycry:

"We were both hot so I led her into the bathroom. There was a huge shower head that sent water down on to us as though it was rain. We stripped off competely and got into the shower and Britney performed oral *** on me as the water ran down over both of us.

"Afterwards I led her back into the bedroom. At first she was on top of me and then I was on top. We did it every way you could. But it wasn't cheap. I really cared about her and it felt right.

"At times she was noisy. She didn't call me any names, she just moaned. We didn't use any precautions either."

After *** they fell asleep in each other's arms.

"I woke up and was really aroused again," said Jason. "Britney was asleep but when I tried it on with her she didn't hold back. She said she wanted to be with me and I told her I wanted to be with her.

"She said she wanted me to go with her on tour. I thought she was vulnerable and wanted to take care of her."

During the day, Britney and her friends went to the hotel spa while Jason chatted with her bodyguards.

"When she got back I was in the bath," he said. "She came in, stripped off and got into the tub with me. First we were scrubbing each other. Then she got on top of me and we had ***. She was a natural, with the most fantastic **** I've ever felt. She was proud of her body and she often just wandered around with nothing on."

The following night it was off to Planet Hollywood for dinner.

He said: "Britney wanted to stay out and I wanted to go to bed, so she made me promise that if I made love to her all night we could go back to the room.

"The *** was mind-blowing and rough. We did it in every position you could think of. It was so wild we managed to fall off the bed together."

There was more *** the next night. "This time I remember she was wearing a beautiful purple and pink set of underwear," said Jason. "Afterwards, we were chatting in bed, cuddled up and naked, saying we didn't want the trip to end when she said, ‘I want to ask you something but I don't know how to'.

"I told her she could ask me anything. She acted really shy and said, ‘Will you marry me?'

"I said yes and she jumped out of bed, flung her jeans on and yelled, ‘Let's do it now'. She was ecstatic. She didn't even put her panties on in the rush as she slipped on her jeans. We ran downstairs and jumped into the hotel limo. I'll never forget saying, ‘Take us to the nearest chapel—we're getting married'."

• Haha 1