Jason Alexander talks about Britney and the #FreeBritney movement

20 hours ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

All he did was look into all the research the Army has done and spit it back out at us, to give up "confirmation"....also he is clearly homophobic since he feels the need to talk about gay men being predators in Hollywood and then calls Sam gay. 

He seems to always pop up randomly.  

So he isn't allowed to talk about his personal experiences with the people he met in Hollywood who expected their power and prestige to impress him to the point of him sleeping with them?  Give me a break.  

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

So he isn't allowed to talk about his personal experiences with the people he met in Hollywood who expected their power and prestige to impress him to the point of him sleeping with them?  Give me a break.  

The way he talks about it, and uses Sam being gay as a slight insult is Homophobic. You get zero breaks. Byeeee. 

2 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

The way he talks about it, and uses Sam being gay as a slight insult is Homophobic. You get zero breaks. Byeeee. 

I don't see it as a slur to gay people, I see it as him addressing an individual.  Sorry if you think it's appropriate for gay people to be coercive to straight men but it's not right.  

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I don't see it as a slur to gay people, I see it as him addressing an individual.  Sorry if you think it's appropriate for gay people to be coercive to straight men but it's not right.  

The fact he is put off by being flirted/objectified by gay men is homophobic. It is no different than being flirted/objectified by women. If he wasn't homophobic it wouldn't have bothered him.  No one forced him to do anything, and he said he didn't.

Sorry, but it looks like your own internalized homophobia is showing. 

1 minute ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

The fact he is put off by being flirted/objectified by gay men is homophobic. It is no different than being flirted/objectified by women. If he wasn't homophobic it wouldn't have bothered him.  No one forced him to do anything, and he said he didn't.

Sorry, but it looks like your own internalized homophobia is showing. 

Sounds like you are excusing predatory behavior. 

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Sounds like you are excusing predatory behavior. 

His story literally talked about gay men wanting and asking to touch him, and then him letting them touch him, after they asked/wanted to. Nothing predatory about that. You are just looking for an excuse to make his statements not have a homophobic base when the do. 

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

No, this ain't it. 

Harvey Weinstein and Epstein were gay? No. 

So Jason's just talking off his homophobic ***.

So you don't think its predatory when Hollywood men, who happen to be gay, try to coerce men to have *** with them at parties to potentially get other work in the industry?  Sorry, these parties he speaks of in the interview are a cesspool for coercion which is predatory.  It's my opinion that he can speak of his personal experiences without being called homophobic.  That's disgusting to call someone a homophobe for discussing his experience.  

His story literally talked about gay men wanting and asking to touch him, and then him letting them touch him, after they asked/wanted to. Nothing predatory about that. You are just looking for an excuse to make his statements not have a homophobic base when the do. 

No, I am saying that he should be able to speak of his experiences without being called a homophobe.  You called him a homophobe for him speaking up about his experiences and I think you are wrong. 

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So you don't think its predatory when Hollywood men, who happen to be gay, try to coerce men to have *** with them at parties to potentially get other work in the industry?  Sorry, these parties he speaks of in the interview are a cesspool for coercion which is predatory.  It's my opinion that he can speak of his personal experiences without being called homophobic.  That's disgusting to call someone a homophobe for discussing his experience.  

Do you have proof those happens?

Because the biggest ones in the media right now are not of those kinds...

And no, he probably hasn't had any personal experiences in Hollywood. He lived in Kentwood, spent 4 days in Las Vegas with Britney and then he was shipped back to Kentwood.

It just sounds like your usual homophobic speech about conspiracy theories they hear about. It's not like he was lacking in conspiracy theories to share in this interview lmao

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Do you have proof those happens?

Because the biggest ones in the media right now are not of those kinds...

And no, he probably hasn't had any personal experiences in Hollywood. He lived in Kentwood, spent 4 days in Las Vegas with Britney and then he was shipped back to Kentwood.

It just sounds like your usual homophobic speech about conspiracy theories they hear about.

Do you need proof other than his testimony?  Either way, if you condone that behavior then you can but I do not want it to represent me as a gay man.  

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

No, I am saying that he should be able to speak of his experiences without being called a homophobe.  You called him a homophobe for him speaking up about his experiences and I think you are wrong. 

If he stopped at that story, but calling Sam Gay is where he shows his true colors there . Sorry, but his white trash self showed his homophobia. So I think you are wrong. So there it is.  

According to who, you? A person with a distorted view. Yea, ok.  

You really sound like a Log Cabin Trump voter with their own internalized homophobia to themselves and their own community. 

It's not a good look tbh. 

Homophobia seems to be your favorite word - I pray that you realize that you do not need to be so insecure as a gay man to think that everyone automatically hates us because of our sexuality.  

10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Homophobia seems to be your favorite word - I pray that you realize that you do not need to be so insecure as a gay man to think that everyone automatically hates us because of our sexuality.  

Homophobia is my favorite word, in a literal conversation about homophobia. If I was talking about Zebra's I would use the word Zebra a lot, because that is would makes sense in a conversation about Zebras. You make the least sense at all. 

I am not insecure or think that everyone hates gay people because of our sexuality. What a bold sweeping statement to make with so many assumptions. I only think that when someone wields gayness as a form of insult, which Jason did.  

You are resorting to blanket statements, because you do not have a foot to stand on in this conversation. Jason showed that he views gay people poorly by his statements, and that is clear.  The host even had to clarify for him because he knew what he said was problematic. It is ashame that you do not have someone to step in for you and fix your problematic statements & opinions.  

3 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Homophobia is my favorite word, in a literal conversation about homophobia. If I was talking about Zebra's I would use the word Zebra a lot, because that is would makes sense in a conversation about Zebras. You make the least sense at all. 

I am not insecure or think that everyone hates gay people because of our sexuality. What a bold sweeping statement to make with so many assumptions. I only think that when someone wields gayness as a form of insult, which Jason did.  

You are resorting to blanket statements, because you do not have a foot to stand on in this conversation. Jason showed that he views gay people poorly by his statements, and that is clear.  The host even had to clarify for him because he knew what he said was problematic. It is ashame that you do not have someone to step in for you and fix your problematic statements & opinions.  

You are basing your argument on assumption as am I.  I did not read homophobia from his statement and you did.  I am curious, how would someone fix my statement and opinion? 

9 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

You are basing your argument on assumption as am I.  I did not read homophobia from his statement and you did.  I am curious, how would someone fix my statement and opinion? 

No assumptions were made by me. Using gayness as an insult, or being insulted by gay men hitting on you is homophobic. Again, even the host knew what he said was problematic which is why he clarified for him.  

Get involved in gay non-profits, volunteer like I do, read gay literature, donate to the HRC. Start a Gay ERG where you work. All things I have done to recognize homophobic stances/actions, and help to stomp them out. 

• Love 1

No assumptions were made by me. Using gayness as an insult, or being insulted by gay men hitting on you is homophobic. Again, even the host knew what he said was problematic which is why he clarified for him.  

Get involved in gay non-profits, volunteer like I do, read gay literature, donate to the HRC. Start a Gay ERG where you work. All things I have done to recognize homophobic stances/actions, and help to stomp them out. 

I am involved but I define homophobia differently than you do because I have experienced REAL homophobia and I always stand up for victims even if their sexuality is not the same as mine.  Straight Men can be victims as well.  I am a very empathetic person.  We can agree to disagree as far as this interview is concerned.  

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am involved but I define homophobia differently than you do because I have experienced REAL homophobia and I always stand up for victims even if their sexuality is not the same as mine.  Straight Men can be victims as well.  I am a very empathetic person.  We can agree to disagree as far as this interview is concerned.  

Literally, EVERY gay person has experienced homophobia. Never in any of my statements or any of our previous conversations have I discussed any "victims". No one is staying that straight men can not be victims, but they are much less likely, statistically speaking. Jason was objectified, and not a victim. You are defining homophobia as only an action, when it is a dislike or prejudice. This takes many forms from statements to attitudes. Jason's statements had a homophobic context.