Jason Alexander talks about Britney and the #FreeBritney movement

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Dirk said:

if Sam is bi what's funny about that? nicki2.gif

That user is legit bat**** crazy, literally making laughing reactions over comment that he's gay, and making SERIOUS STATEMENT about him being 'at least bi'.

I don't even care about Sam, and I very rarely checked his social media, but I find it insulting to Britney that apparently some of her fans claim to her boyfriend more than her.

3 minutes ago, Invitation said:

i suppose you're referring that to me. You know what's the funniest thing? The funniest thing is you confusing BISEXUAL and GAY as the same thing. Jason stated that Sam was gay, and you quoted me with an article stating he's bi, which meant ABSOLUTELY ZERO ****.

I don't even care if Sam was bi or gay. Why do I have to believe Jason's account of Sam's sexuality. All I care about is Britney being happy and with the guy she loves. If I'm delusional, well you're DELULUSIONAL.

tired of receiving notifications from uneducated people.

Maybe Jason might be ill informed regarding the topic of bisexuality, and calling Sam GAY. HOWEVER the premise that Sam might be into men, is there. 

I’m also happy that Britney is happy, but don’t say Sam can’t also be into men because Britney loves him. THAT makes absolutely ZERO sense. 

16 minutes ago, Invitation said:

That user is legit bat**** crazy, literally making laughing reactions over comment that he's gay, and making SERIOUS STATEMENT about him being 'at least bi'.

I don't even care about Sam, and I very rarely checked his social media, but I find it insulting to Britney that apparently some of her fans claim to her boyfriend more than her.

The whole Sam hating over here is insulting for Britney. I can sure you, Britney must hate those fans all.

Fans are trying to make a fool out of him and sending him hate messages, the only person she loves the most.

its embarrassing.

also: who the **** cares if sam might be bi? If he really received some ******s in the past, i hope he enjoyed it.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Needleney said:

The whole Sam hating over here is insulting for Britney. I can sure you, Britney must hate those fans all.

Sam is younger, but Britney's literally beautiful and got a banging body, other than her sweet personality, as if she needs someone who's paid to be with her. That user can follow me and downvote me, but I've put them in ignored list because their posts literally are more cancerous than TMZ's braincell killing articles.

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

I guess my question that nobody has really definitively answered: Was Britney's original contract with Jive up after her 2004 My Prerogative Album?

If so,  1.why did she re-sign with Jive if she wanted a new life, career or image and 2. why didn't she re-sign a contract during that time that gave her substantial control over her image, sound and music?

As great as Blackout is, the problems for her from 2006-entering conservatorship (and beyond) arguably offset it.

I'm really not sure. I can't find verified info, but I remember someone saying that she had 2 record deals for her first 8 albums. I don't know if it was 4 and 4, or 5 and 3, or 3 and 5. But if she renewed her contract after ITZ, it probably was before meeting Kevin, or at least before she became a mom. Didn't she record Mona Lisa when she was on tour (OHT)? Whatever the case, at least that fifth album was under a contract (whether if the original contract was for 5 albums, or she had started a second deal) before things changed in her life after marrying and having kids. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Sam is younger, but Britney's literally beautiful and got a banging body, other than her sweet personality, as if she needs someone who's paid to be with her. That user can follow me and downvote me, but I've put them in ignored list because their posts literally are more cancerous than TMZ's braincell killing articles.

What a beautiful thing to say about me, someone who’s been working tirelessly for the #FreeBritney movement.  :) Just because i’m not delusional, and think that Sam is most likely paid to be with Britney. Look at the BIG PICTURE, Britney is involved only with people who are paid to make sure shes a prisoner of the c-ship. Why would Sam be any different? Also claiming Sam is bisexual is NOT spreading hate NOR making a fool out of him....unless you feel bisexuality is an insult..

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I literally was SO annoyed by hearing him talk and not because of what he said but how he speaks. He kept clearing his throat every damn sentence and my stupid Misophonia disorder was NOT having it. 

That was pretty annoying. It looked like he was having trouble breathing! I found myself trying to breath for him! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It's hard for me to believe that they're in contact if Britney is almost never alone, I don't think it's possible for her to have "secret relationships" with anybody, let alone with Jason Alexander :yaknow:.

I'll take everything he said with a grain of salt. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, jokobish said:

Are y’all forgetting he leaked FAKE calls with him and some women he claimed to be Britney talking about how she was being beaten

It wasn’t fake. 

"Star magazine stands by its story that Britney Spears told her ex-husband, Jason Alexander, that her boyfriend, Jason Trawick, beat her," the magazine's statement reads. "In a taped phone conversation lasting for more than one hour, Ms. Spears can be heard repeatedly telling Mr. Alexander how Mr. Trawick "went crazy" and hit her, giving her a black eye."

"Mr. Alexander passed a polygraph test administered by Star, where he was specifically asked, 'Did you record a phone conversation that you had with Britney Spears?'  Moreover, there is information in the tape, which Star may reveal at a later date, that would be known only by Ms. Spears."

"The reaction from Spears ' camp was instant. First, her longtime manager Larry Rudolph shot down the story, calling the voice purported to be the pop princess fake and vowing to take legal action against those spreading the vicious rumor. Her website also posted a message calling the statements by her husband of little more than two days "a complete fabrication" and promised that all appropriate parties will be held accountable in a court of law."
Article

Team CON never sued. And why did they work so hard to get that audio removed if it was fake?

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

It wasn’t fake. 

"Star magazine stands by its story that Britney Spears told her ex-husband, Jason Alexander, that her boyfriend, Jason Trawick, beat her," the magazine's statement reads. "In a taped phone conversation lasting for more than one hour, Ms. Spears can be heard repeatedly telling Mr. Alexander how Mr. Trawick "went crazy" and hit her, giving her a black eye."

"Mr. Alexander passed a polygraph test administered by Star, where he was specifically asked, 'Did you record a phone conversation that you had with Britney Spears?'  Moreover, there is information in the tape, which Star may reveal at a later date, that would be known only by Ms. Spears."

"The reaction from Spears ' camp was instant. First, her longtime manager Larry Rudolph shot down the story, calling the voice purported to be the pop princess fake and vowing to take legal action against those spreading the vicious rumor. Her website also posted a message calling the statements by her husband of little more than two days "a complete fabrication" and promised that all appropriate parties will be held accountable in a court of law."
Article

Team CON never sued. And why did they work so hard to get that audio removed if it was fake?

Since when is star magazine a reliable source?:jeanluc:

6 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Since when is star magazine a reliable source?:surejan:

Since they haven’t been sued and have a firm stance even when threatened with a lawsuit I’d say that’s pretty reliable. Plus, I believe Jason was abusive. There’s plenty of photos of Britney with bruises and black eyes. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Because that was the goal of all this ...

5 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

her longtime manager Larry Rudolph shot down the story, calling the voice purported to be the pop princess fake and vowing to take legal action against those spreading the vicious rumor. Her website also posted a message calling the statements by her husband of little more than two days "a complete fabrication" and promised that all appropriate parties will be held accountable in a court of law."

Larry when he gives news that he wants or interests him is always through sources, they never deny anything, he never shows his face but here they do because they only wanted to discredit him.

9 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

'Did you record a phone conversation that you had with Britney Spears?'  

Do you record conversations with your friends ?. How curious that he recorded a conversation with Britney (Obviously he was going to sell it and her team knew it perfectly).

7 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

It wasn’t fake. 

Britney's part is fake.

4 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Since they haven’t been sued and have a firm stance even when threatened with a lawsuit I’d say that’s pretty reliable. Plus, I believe Jason was abusive. There’s plenty of photos of Britney with bruises and black eyes. 

It's true! But don't forget the possibility of her father or the bodyguards hired by her father.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Roxxy said:

He looks so fine, I don't mind watching this hour long video. :queenflopga:

I wouldn’t mind watching other “videos” featuring him for more than an hour! :queenflopga: I know he’d last that long! :scalped:

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol I have no idea how to get in touch with him 

Jordan, we’re Exhalers. We’re all detectives to some degree :queenflopga:

• Haha 1

I believe him.  There's really nothing that was said that I didn't already assume about Britney's situation besides the fact that she does get to contact people via phone call.  I think if he wanted to be sensational, he would have but he really grazed the surface on a lot of things and I am glad that Britney is taking the time to assess her situation to determine if she ever was mind controlled or not - to me it shows a level of self-reflection that I feel is necessary for her to heal from this ordeal.  I can also tell that he believes that this whole situation is more than Jamie power tripping - the industry is power tripping.  The guy I knew from Kentwood told me that Bryan always bragged at school that his sister was destined for fame.  It's all just funny to see Britney as sort of this unknowing starchild that had everyone just laying the path to success out for her but then realizing that she was trapped in that role once she got there.  

• Like 2
14 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Yes (allegedly) :katycry:

Does Britney have the best taste in men or what? 

And I thought Justin Timberlake and Isaac Cohen were already too ******* ****** telling their *** life with her, but this loser wins. 

I blame her redneck dad for her poor taste in men, that ****ty old colon is useless as his lack of mouth. Its like he was born to ruin Britneys life. I will stop my rant now :nochillbrit: