Jason Alexander talks about Britney and the #FreeBritney movement

I don’t think it matters whether the small details are true or not. I’m thankful for any and all positive attention, and the main points of this interview we have known for a long time now, which is that she’s a prisoner. The more pressure this all gets, the shakier the throne team cship sits on.  If he’s doing it for clout, that would be very sad but, as I said, we need that pressure now more than ever.

16 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Oh my gosh, he looks so good. :omggg: What happened to him that he now looks this good. :gaspney: Slay me Daddy. I am so crushing on him right now. He can get it.  :makeitrain: #FreeBritney

Yeah...

and then he opened his mouth:gagasmile:
britney-spears-jason-alexander-party-tim

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, MacLaura said:

The royal bloodline claim ... this psychic recently also said that she has some certain special bloodline. 

The bloodline conspiracy isnt new. All u have to do is go on a deep dive for brit conspiracy stuff. Its been out there for years. At least since the original breakdown time.

Literally didn’t even read this because who gives af about what this person has to say?!?! He literally does anything he can to hitch himself to Britney’s wagon ANY time her name comes up in ANY way. 

it’s very, very pathetic. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I believe him.  There's really nothing that was said that I didn't already assume about Britney's situation besides the fact that she does get to contact people via phone call.  I think if he wanted to be sensational, he would have but he really grazed the surface on a lot of things and I am glad that Britney is taking the time to assess her situation to determine if she ever was mind controlled or not - to me it shows a level of self-reflection that I feel is necessary for her to heal from this ordeal.  I can also tell that he believes that this whole situation is more than Jamie power tripping - the industry is power tripping The guy I knew from Kentwood told me that Bryan always bragged at school that his sister was destined for fame.  It's all just funny to see Britney as sort of this unknowing starchild that had everyone just laying the path to success out for her but then realizing that she was trapped in that role once she got there.  

Anyone with a brain knows her parents essentially sold her to the whims of the industry to lift them out of poverty.

What I think is that Britney worked hard and her label promoted the hell out of her, but at some point enough is enough, especially after 4 albums in 5 years and 4 major tours in 5 years.  The song that she injured her knee with, Outrageous, she didn't even want as a single.

To me Britney's only real way out of this came down to the status of her contract after ITZ/My Prerogative: Greatest Hits, not marrying Kevin Federline (Even though she probably shouldn't have married him)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, jcf523 said:

Literally didn’t even read this because who gives af about what this person has to say?!?! He literally does anything he can to hitch himself to Britney’s wagon ANY time her name comes up in ANY way. 

it’s very, very pathetic. 

His name has barely come up over the last 15 years. And even if he does want a little of Britneys clout, who cares?! Her current boyfriend is the biggest fame ***** there is. Just bc he has a normal male ego doesnt mean he's a liar. I'm sure he stretched the truth here and there and he should have left out the flat Earth stuff, but I watched the whole interview and he seemed to be pretty turthful to me.

10 hours ago, Mario said:

lol why would anyone believe the guy? he just wants another 15 minutes of fame. he knows nothing.

Nothing? He was literally married to her...

You think britney has never confided in him?

I definitely believe theyve talked on the phone ccasionally. She is bored out of her mind and over the years has been reported to still talk to other exes after breaking up.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Anyone with a brain knows her parents essentially sold her to the whims of the industry to lift them out of poverty.

What I think is that Britney worked hard and her label promoted the hell out of her, but at some point enough is enough, especially after 4 albums in 5 years and 4 major tours in 5 years.  The song that she injured her knee with, Outrageous, she didn't even want as a single.

To me Britney's only real way out of this came down to the status of her contract after ITZ/My Prerogative: Greatest Hits, not marrying Kevin Federline (Even though she probably shouldn't have married him)

Facts. If noone understands that her mom hussled to sell her to the industry to save her own *** from marrying the loser of the century....yall might as well call urselves hellen keller 

• Like 1