Lynne Spears filed legal documents to be included in all decisions made about Britney's finances

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Because she can straight contest the cship.

Or there is something about the finances and medical records that we don't know? And then that would be a better way to catch Team B red handed?

Nah, she just agrees with the cship and wants to ensure no more involuntary hospitalizations happen again

U think she’s being silenced tho? Like remember last year when she was liking all those freebritney posts and then one day Instagram suspended her account without her knowledge?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

U think she’s being silenced tho? Like remember last year when she was liking all those freebritney posts and then one day Instagram suspended her account without her knowledge?

She is. The first time she commented was on the Anthony IG post about Team B messing up with Britney's IG comment section and Team B slapped a lawsuit on Anthony. There are NDAs in place, lawyers waiting to attack.

But, contesting the cship should be fairly easy, no? Unless there's a catch we are not aware about. The same catch that prevented Britney from contesting it directly to the judge too? Even though she really tried to fight off the ship? IDK.

This situation is very sticky. But I kinda feel like Lynne is being cautious in regards to her daughter's well being in the end.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I am hoping that Lynne did this so she and her lawyers can review how Britneys assets are being managed and how her finances are being handled. This could go either way...either she wants a piece of the pie or she’s trying to help Britney.

#FreeBritney 

This is what I’m thinking... I think she wants to be more involved to make sure Britney’s money isn’t mishandled. Lynne over Jamie anyday. But yeah... the goal is #FreeBritney

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not necessarily a bad thing? If she and Britney are on good terms, then Britney could gain access to more information about her own finances? IDK IDK :ehum:

13 minutes ago, leanne0019 said:

I choose to believe this is part of a grander plan and that Lynne's still got Brit's best interest at heart. :yaknow:

this :gobaby:

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Or maybe they want to look into this trust as this trust since 2013 is being handled outside court as Lawyers for Britney noticed. 

Yeah ☝️What’s taken her so long to file this?😑

👇 Lynne is doing something I’m not sure what but I’m cautiously optimistic.😐

20 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I am hoping that Lynne did this so she and her lawyers can review how Britneys assets are being managed and how her finances are being handled. This could go either way...either she wants a piece of the pie or she’s trying to help Britney.

#FreeBritney

• Love 1

I feel this is her stepping in to make sure there's some oversight on Jamie's financial decisions. It's especially important now because considering how things are going for him, he may be making moves to divert money or assets from Brit's estate in anticipation of being ousted as conservator. We already know he's established a confusing array of shell/holding companies to make the prospect of a financial audit more difficult and costly. Jamie is a notoriously lousy businessman with a track record of questionable morals so he can't and shouldn't be left to make unilateral financial decisions ever, but especially now. :hillary:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

What about the PERSONAL cship? And how about protesting the actual existence of the cship and not just wanting IN on the enslavement?

I think the reason may be that the personal cship may be ending... i.e. friends, where she goes, what she does, monitoring... while perhaps a financial one may be in place. I really don’t think Britney gives a **** about money right now, she wants her life. Perhaps better Lynn govern it than Jamie or Lou

• Like 1