Lynne Spears filed legal documents to be included in all decisions made about Britney's finances

I'm starting to believe that Lynne is infiltrating from the inside. She has already shown her allegiance and it is more than likely to have access to records to have her lawyer go over with a fine comb. I don't think Lynne is in this to get her cut. It's gonna take a while to dismantle this but from the inside she will make that much more of an opportunity.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Yeah best news would be if she filled for the whole thing to be resolved. But I think she and her legal team know it won't be easy to have it resolved if not impossible. That's why they are going with taking full control of this devils trap.

I just hope and pray she is on Britneys side. I mean she is an older lady atm. It's not like she would have much use from Britneys money.

I think she is probably frightened for her daughter and is going in hard now. To think in 2007 we were scared for her in such a way and now we are terrified that the people that posed to save her are actually the ones who could be the ones to make the worst happen. I'm so done with these people, let her live!

• Love 4

Why is everyone so harsh on Lynne? She's a large reason that this movement started. She clearly sides against Jamie and with Britney. Wasnt her lawyer an expert of conservatorships and their misuse?

In the end, if Lynne goes in guns blazing, she risks ruining her chances at ever being part of dissolving it, which would only make it more difficult to get rid of; it would give Team Con a green light to go on a power trip.

The finance side is the side you can mathematically prove is being misused or mismanaged; if the numbers dont add up, it raises questions. If several irrelevant britney brands that make money but have no activity, that raises questions.

Jamie has a history of failed business; Lynne doesn't. Jamie has a history of being stubborn, power hungry and abusive, Lynne doesn't. 

If a judge in anyway challenged Jamie on issues, his arrogance would make him crumble.

In regards to the personhood, Jamie no longer oversees this, but Britney clearly doesnt want to be in this position. It's harder to speculate that Britney is mentally ill with a diagnosis; which TMZ let slip. She was never officially diagnosed. 

If lynne oversees the money side, she controls Jodie's payroll. She could fire her and put in someone who could stay there until they devise a plan.

There is no way this is a bad thing. Anything but Jamie is an improvement.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
3 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

This could mean 2 things!

1. Lynne wants to take over the C-ship and after a few months or a year ask the judge to end the C-ship and set Britney free that way.

2. She wants in on what's left of Britney's estate and doesn't care for her daughter's happiness.

1 - she can ask the judge to free her now.. why should she wait FEW YEARS 🙄

19 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I just want one person from Britney's family or team to give a damn her health and not just her money. Lyne has shown her true colours here. But this ***** did write a book about her daughter so she hasn't changed

The leaked letter from Britney herself was all about money,.... Even she doesn't care...

9 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

This could mean 2 things!

1. Lynne wants to take over the C-ship and after a few months or a year ask the judge to end the C-ship and set Britney free that way.

2. She wants in on what's left of Britney's estate and doesn't care for her daughter's happiness.

I think Lynne wants to know what is in her estate and see what they have done with her assets. I think this is good for Britney or so I want to believe.

Ok so Lynne requests info specifically on the trust, exactly 8 days (1 extra for good luck) before the hearing in which, the long awaited results of the investigation will finally be presented to the court!?!? Then there was an “order to show cause” hearing already scheduled for 8/6... cash grab or well executed power move 🤨 I say bravo 👏🏼 I think the judge is officially shook at this point as well... It’s gonna be an interesting few weeks buckle up 

59 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Is Lynne close to Lou Taylor too or is just Jamie Lynn and Jamie?

I fear that Lynne asks Lou for guidance, if u know what I mean... 

They were (actuallt Lou Taylor found her way into Britney's life through Lynne). But not anymore. Remember when the narrative that Britney and Lynne weren't close was floating around?

That was Team Con cancelling someone who didn't side with them anymore.

• Love 1