Lynne Spears filed legal documents to be included in all decisions made about Britney's finances

46 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

I dont know, I just hope @Meaner03 comes back at some point... I really hope he is ok...

I'm reading the topic free Britney, I still haven't been able to finish reading it completely but if he talks about "SJB" he says something like that, Lynne's lawyers have it very easy and that's why I asked myself this?. His thread on twitter about this.

I also have no idea but I hope that at least he has not been harmed and has no consequences for doing all this and I hope that if this ends one day or not , he will come back and say that everything is fine.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I’m not sure if the medical aide was approved

I asked the Lawyers for Britney account about this recently and they said “Lynne’s part of the case now and has access to many of the same docs as James. I do not know for certain her complete scope of access”

I know we all have every reason to be concerned that Lynne doesn’t have the best intentions, but I do think she’s doing this to try and free Britney. Lynne already benefits from the cship as does every other Spears. There wouldn’t be a reason to get involved like this unless she was trying to end it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
9 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I'm reading the topic free Britney, I still haven't been able to finish reading it completely but if he talks about "SJB" he says something like that, Lynne's lawyers have it very easy and that's why I asked myself this?. His thread on twitter about this.

I also have no idea but I hope that at least he has not been harmed and has no consequences for doing all this and I hope that if this ends one day or not , he will come back and say that everything is fine.

I'm gonna read it. He did an amazing job.

I'm just worrid because in his insta he made a post saying "Jamie you can sue me, I wont stop until Britney is Free", and then he is... gone? That doesnt feel right to me. I just wish we could do something to try find and make sure he is ok.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

I'm gonna read it. He did an amazing job.

I'm just worrid because in his insta he made a post saying "Jamie you can sue me, I wont stop until Britney is Free", and then he is... gone? That doesnt feel right to me. I just wish we could do something to try find and make sure he is ok.

Yes, he wrote that because I think he believed Britney's team was unfair suing the fan named Bryan (because there is something very important that is freedom of expression). I would also like to know that he is fine.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Maybe this is just a first step... We need to remember that Lynne was the one who took Britney to the hearing for her to talk, also Lynne's lawyer supports Britney's claims.

Maybe, I want to believe there's someone helping her, but I try to don't see it as negative. Also, we need to remember that the conservatorship had robbed Britney around of 600 million dollars, that's big.

• Like 2

You guys are SO dramatic.

It doesn't say she's becoming a conservator.

It says she wants to know what's happening with her finances.

Don't forget that it was LYNNE who went to court with Britney in 2019 where Britney said Jamie put her in a facility after not taking her pills.

Just wait and see jfc

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I see this one as a flex on Lynne’s part actually.. #werecoming

Her brother (where’s Lexi) allegedly signed over SJB to Jamie,  a few years ago allowing him to take full control and liquidate assets as needed (if he did)

From easily found online documents it appears daddy has MANY “businesses”  that aren’t a regulated part of the c-ship....

Why wouldn’t Lynne want records from a trust she knows damn well has most likely been bled dry for years. This could finally be her in to send a spark and set off some real fireworks In this mess 

• Like 7
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

uh why are yall looking at this as a bad thing? doesnt this show shes concerned about the shady handling of her finances? 

like i take this as one step forward 

unless im reading this wrong idk 

Agreed!

I think we also have to prepare for the fact that it’s not going to be like “we’ve ended the conservatorship and that’s that.” Because Britney’s personal finances, businesses, custody rights, and so much more are entangled in this conservatorship. Idk how long it takes to dissolve a conservatorship, but I’m assuming it’ll likely take months to set new structures in place for Britney to be at the helm/folks that have Britney’s best interest at heart to be at the helm.

This could be one step in the right direction? We'll have to wait and see!

• Like 2

While it's not unreasonable to think this could be just an attempt at a cash grab by Lynne, there could be positive motives/outcomes from Lynne being involved with Britney's trust. It would allow someone besides Jamie and company to have access to what they're doing and she could potentially expose anything shady to the Judge/press which could lead to different conservators at minimum or dissolution of the conservatorship. Just the threat of having to justify decisions in more of a public fashion or being challenged in court re: money may keep Jamie and co in line, or anything shady that's found could be used as leverage to get them to agree to end the personal conservatorship even if they don't end the financial one.

Also, because of the amount of money at stake with Britney's trust and the alleged mismanagement of money during the 05-08 period, I could see the Judge being hesitant to give Britney total control over her finances. Managing that level of money well is very difficult, even if you're trained to do so, and so is finding the right people to do it for you. Having Lynne involved with the trust could alleviate some of that "concern", especially since one would assume Lynne was managing/involved with Britney's finances when she was a teen and that clearly worked out well financially for everyone involved. 

• Like 2