Lynne Spears's close friend Tatum gets EXPOSED by Jacob Diamond for being a stalker at Britney's house and recording everything behind Lynne's back

I don’t understand what people have against Jacob? He’s exposing Britney’s rotten circle. Lynne is just naturally unintelligent and uneducated and she refuses to open her eyes. Tatum is an old decrepit and pathetic woman that uses Lynne and Lynne is too stupid to realize this. 

• Love 3

I wish Jacob said who is paying for Lynne bills right now. He says Serenity is Britney's house, but Britney allegedly stopped any contact with her mom for a long time, right?

Serenity must be very expensive.

Unfortunately I think he still wants Lynne trust and friendship, so he won't reveal anything big anymore... I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t understand what people have against Jacob? He’s exposing Britney’s rotten circle. Lynne is just naturally unintelligent and uneducated and she refuses to open her eyes. Tatum is an old decrepit and pathetic woman that uses Lynne and Lynne is too stupid to realize this. 

Yeah, he is the attention seeker we need right now. He is the only one with chances of exposing the rednecks, at least a little bit. 

But I don't believe Lynne is stupid. She is very smart, probably the smartest of them all... she just plays dumb very well, like a character to protect herself.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

We don't have anything against him specifically, I think most people are just disgusted and have second hand embarrasement for a group of adults forming their identity and feuding like 13 year olds about being connected to a celebrity (or her mom).

Like, this behavior they are all showing (including Jacob) is what you would expect from early teens, not adults. 

All of them including Jacob are just incredibly CRINGE and CREEPY.

• Like 9
8 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

People don’t like Jacob because he is a fake author who comes from money and lives his life as a Britney super fan full time, to the point of getting involved with the Spears and asking for, or at the very least accepting private items that were Britney’s. He’s now pretending to be this whistleblower when in reality, he still chose to be friends with Lynne and co. at the height of everything going on in relation to Free and Justice for Britney. Lynne has also been used by Jacob whether people like her or not, and is now gaining a following on going after the Spears knowing that if it was that serious, he would’ve gone to the police. No thanks. It feels like he desperately wanted to get close to Britney in any capacity, and Lynne was dumb enough to let that happen instead of focusing on helping her daughter with any evidence she might have that could charge Lou and Jamie with conservatorship and financial abuse 

Edited by rik
  • Love 1
  • Like 8

Jacob was one of them and the only reason he’s doing what he’s doing now is Lynne, Jansen and Tatum want nothing to do with him! Jacob has asked Lynne for Britney items which she gave him! Jacob also spent this time on Ig trying to build his platform with Britney fans to help with a go fund me that flopped! He also refused to spill tea before Lynne had him silenced! Jacob is an attention seeking Brit fan that used Lynne to try and get access to Britney.

• Like 3

This Jacob guy is calling people stalkers even though that's exactly what he is. He's so obsessed with Britney that he infiltrated her mother's friendship group to try and get information.  He didn't get into their lives for good reasons, he did it in an attempt to get access to Britney. I'm no fan of Lynne by any means at all and I'm sure her friends are awful and are a bunch of users too, but this Jacob guy is one of the weirdest and creepiest people we've seen in this fandom.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You don’t understand what people have against him? Baby, he’s an attention-seeking leech.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I kind of went through a deep dive on all these videos with Lynn and her friends..Now this is just my take and could be wrong. But Britney and Lynn have a lot in common and are both victims of abuse from Jamie. Britney is easily manipulated and taken advantage of by people close to her and I feel the same about Lynn..She is so blind on how these people are using her because she is Britney’s mom. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, he is the attention seeker we need right now. He is the only one with chances of exposing the rednecks, at least a little bit. 

But I don't believe Lynne is stupid. She is very smart, probably the smartest of them all... she just plays dumb very well, like a character to protect herself.

You might be right but I just can’t comprehend why she allow these leeches in her life after finding the truth about them? I guess it might be because they know too much?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block