Lynne Spears filed legal documents to be included in all decisions made about Britney's finances

JESUS, i can't with this family:tiffeyeroll: i feel like they're fighting with each other about who's the worst :umomg:

mother: i'm the worst:chrissy: 

sister: no i'm the worst :howdareyou:

father: sht the f up i'm the worst, worst :beat:

brother: no where to be found :wonka:

#FREEBRITNEY

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

I hope SP and JJ know everything her mother scarified to be able to spend time with them. And in the worst scenario if she’s still under the c-ship they try to help her. This is devastating. I really hope she gets to be free soon. Before 2022. Lately I can’t get this out of my head, I really want her to be happy and free with her rights back. It’s horrible  :wontcry:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Uhggg I hate how you guys see this as a negative thing.. Are you all blind?? B Team must be stealing her money just like taking candy from a child, so Momma Lynn wants to know everything that’s going on inside B’s finances! Maybe it’s easier for her to spot a fraud inside her finances and then ask the judge to end the cship with a solid reason, like, “THESE RATS ARE STEALING MY BABIES MONEY”.

:deserves:

and end the cship.

say whatever you say, but I don't think that Britney's mom is in bad faith with her. And even if she steps in and takes actions, im sure Britney will be way more free to do her normal life than she is right now with Jamie Spears, regardless. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I just want one person from Britney's family or team to give a damn her health and not just her money. Lyne has shown her true colours here. But this ***** did write a book about her daughter so she hasn't changed

How do you know that they don’t care?????

Couldn't it be that she did so that there would be someone in these legal relationships who at least wants Britney to have some freedom? I'm not sure how I can explain it, but let's say Britney's father controls her and he's a bad guy. But her mother wants her freedom but if it won't happen, at least she would be a good guy and she would allow Britney to do anything. I don't know if that would work that way legally, but maybe? I just still got some hope, I really don't think that this decision was made to make the situation worse. It's just like "oh, so you don't want her freedom? Than I'll give her that through me". Eh? :miley:

Edit: ok, I see that some people said what I'm trying to say, phew

• Like 1

Dont know what to think of this cause it all depends on Lynne's intentions. If she wants to be involved so she can gather a couple lawyers to investigate where Britney's money is going to and to be a voice for Britney in terms of decision making than its a good thing... right?  :decisions:

Edit: IF and only IF the conservatoship comes to an end, that could work like a "protection" for Britney's assets. Cause once the court demands the termination, its damm possibile that Team Con would make sure to take every penny they can before jump from the ship. With Lynne in it, she *could* keep things accountable. I really dont know...this family is a mess.

• Like 1

I'm hoping this is a good thing. I'm hoping Lynne is doing this to have more oversight into the possible corruption. After all, Lynne was the one to start liking #FreeBritney comments on IG last year and it was Britney and Lynne together against Jamie in court last year.

• Like 1