Lynne Spears filed legal documents to be included in all decisions made about Britney's finances

:nyheadache:

Britney Spears' mom, Lynne Spears, filed legal documents requesting to be included in all the decisions regarding Britney's finances, specifically the trust which holds most of Britney's multi-million dollar assets, The Blast reports.

She's asking the Los Angeles County Courts to be included in any "special notice" of "all matters" having to do with Britney's trust.

The pop princess filed the 'SJB Revocable Trust' with the courts in 2004 to protect her multi-million dollar assets and set up her children for their future. It was also established to "hold and manage her material financial assets during her lifetime, and provide distribution of those assets upon her death."

Screenshot_20200714-183110_Instagram.jpg
lynne-file.jpg.83e654169afe8e40a4d467d3dd180a14.jpg

Related:

• Love 2
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

uh why are yall looking at this as a bad thing? doesnt this show shes concerned about the shady handling of her finances? 

like i take this as one step forward 

unless im reading this wrong idk 

What about the PERSONAL cship? And how about protesting the actual existence of the cship and not just wanting IN on the enslavement?

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

uh why are yall looking at this as a bad thing? doesnt this show shes concerned about the shady handling of her finances? 

I have same feelings that it is a good step, even lawyers for Britney wrote me :

Not sure, they should have access if she’s looking to help end the cship

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

What about the PERSONAL cship? And how about protesting the actual existence of the cship and not just wanting IN on the enslavement?

Either papa spears and loucifer has some serious scare tactics that keep pushing people away from helping Brit, or Lynn wants in on the gravy train 

• Like 1
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

well damn

i thought she was on knees side in all the court hearings last year and everyone was rooting for her

Guys come on let's think with a cold head! It seems actually as a positive move to watch over finance as in the last year she became interested party in a matter of medical records. So let's stay calm and see what will happen in the end. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I hope this was done incase of the worst instance (conservatorship continuing)

I continue to believe Lynne is fighting for Britney's freedom :gobaby:

Or maybe they want to look into this trust as this trust since 2013 is being handled outside court as Lawyers for Britney noticed. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Because she can straight contest the cship.

Or there is something about the finances and medical records that we don't know? And then that would be a better way to catch Team B red handed? I mean, the situation with the trust is very shady after all

Nah, she just agrees with the cship and wants to ensure no more involuntary hospitalizations happen again. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4