Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

1 hour ago, rodrigobjs said:

I dont live in the US so.. sometimes i ask myself if all this conservatorship thing and britney drama is only in our b-army bubble, gossip media and pop news, or if its something that everyone really knows and talk about like 2007’s.. bc i can’t believe that if most gp are aware of whats happening how doesnt things turn in britneys favor?

It's because a lot of the GP still have that image of 2007 Britney and they all still call her crazy. They somehow think that justifies her being imprisoned in a conservatorship. Her instagram doesn't do her any favors though.

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, joanhs said:

So we have it, she actually sees her kids.. Maybe we should just stop spreading lies??

28 minutes ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

Why are you saying she "actually" sees her kids? We already knew she did.

THANK YOU! A couple of days a month isn’t what she wants 😐 I can’t imagine only seeing my son a few days a month. 

• Like 2

Well, it is what it is. That's how a 70-30 custody works, if you do the math. Obviously 30 is not even half of 70 so are we even supposed to be suprised why she sees them less? I just don't get why this is all surprising, like don't we - the fans - already know that? Why are we acting like this is some kind of revelation or new information? It's, like, a given. :truthtea:

I know it's sad but it's not like they're keeping the kids away from her or the conservatorship is hurting her custody with the kids. It's sad, yes. But to say it is unfair and to even connect it to the conservatorship is being extreme again. Remember they had 50-50 custody, prior to the alleged altercation incident between Jamie and Preston. It was only reduced to 70-30 because of the alleged altercation wherein Kevin asked for a restraining order and was granted and that ultimately hurt her custody with the children because it happened on Britney's schedule so... :whatitellu:

It's not the conservatorship that is to blame or her lack of freedom but Jamie being an abusive grandfather that now the judge doesn't trust the kids when they're on Britney's schedule and required to have an adult Federline as like a chaperone with the kids when they're at Britney's.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

that ultimately hurt her custody with the children because it happened on Britney's schedule so... :whatitellu:

and more than that, because Jamie was still her personal conservator at the time, and he got a restraining order, so how was Britney supposed to keep her custody when her kids have a restraining order against her conservator. Such ****ed up situation.

But after he decided Jodi should be her conservator, I (innocently) thought they were gonna seek to bring the custody agreement back to 50-50, that perhaps even Kevin himself would try to do that, but nope

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh, I'm not. I don't know how old are you, but of course I understand that at least I, as an adult, I might think he's still too young or whatever, but when I think back when I was that age, or my classmates, etc, I remember we were definitely more conscious about a lot of stuff. It's precisely that age when many teenagers start to understand a lot of stuff, and even though there's still a lot of things they have to live, and they're still inexperienced and immature, they usually think they already know it all, that they know better than their parents and teachers, and want to be so independent, and whatnot, because I repeat, they're starting to understand and know a lot of stuff that as kids they didn't, so they feel so grown up. Teens that age are already cursing (and even younger), having relationships, talking about *** (or already having it...), some have to go by themselves to school and back home, without their parents, so yeah, in some aspect they're already old enough to have some sort of independence, and that requires a certain level of intelligence.

I mean, I was his age when Blackout came out lol  and I remember for example, my teachers treating us like grown ups and not like little kids at elementary school. Even the topics at school start to get heavier and more serious and complex.

But he's still underage despite everything, so yeah, it's a sticky situation as Jordan said. He'll be all over the news, and probably it'll be a lesson for him, because despite how smart he may be, there's still a lot he has to learn, but I think the most important thing is that evidently, they don't have them living in a bubble, disconnected from the world, like they have Britney.

Oh no of course, I totally understand where you are coming from. He still has a LOT to learn, he's just a teenager. And yeah, it's scary to think so many people that age want a certain level of independence. That's why it's important for parents to keep a look out on their children and make sure they don't get into too much trouble. I'm glad my parents did when I was a teenager.

But... I can't help but think it's quite interesting to see him talk about these sorts of things, at his age, because I feel like I wouldn't have really understood them myself when I was 13... so yeah. I see what you're saying though.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Honestly... He's kinda irritating to listen to. He sounds like a ****. :bedtime: Like... His priorities are so skewed and he talks like a *********. I know he's only 13, but like... I didn't act that way when I was 13. :huh: Either his friends are not a good influence on him or it's Kevin (or both). Jayden saying that Kevin is the best father ever means literally nothing. Doesn't mean that he's good at parenting. Could just mean that he's fun to be around and lets him and Preston do whatever they want, which, of course, a kid is going to love. :ehum: Like... The way he talks. I can literally hear Kevin's influence in the way he speaks. And that's not a good thing. Big yikes. :eeek:

Y'all can roast me all you want. I don't care. He sounds like a dirtbag and that's the tea. Bye. :rupaulslap:

You sound like a fkn ******* dirtbag for spending time online abusing a 13 yr old kid...wtf. And yes that is how 13 yr old acts especially in the internet age, ok you didn’t act that way apparently, I’m sure you were perfect...and yet here you are now trashing a 13 yr old kid online so...not reflecting well on you tbh. Hope Britney’s sons stay out of the limelight after this, too many weirdos around. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Intheblue said:

I don’t care if I’m downvoted .

but I don’t know the political correct way to say that the entire family including JL is pretty much trailer park folk . Even with all the money they have not been enlightened at all. 

britney in charge of her own career displayed so much of this . 

and it’s not necessarily a bad thing but we assume her and her family have the same education and understanding that many of her older fans have and sadly they do not . 

you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can’t take the trailer park out of the girl. 

they spun it as endearing early on in her career . But they’re really the epitome of the rural south MAGA people. Even Jamie Lynn’s ex was arrested . 

Errrr how old are you? Trashing a child and calling them trailer trash etc? I’ve read much worse **** than anything 13 YR OLD Jayden said posted all over this forum for YEARS which was one of the reasons I stopped visiting. You’re the uneducated hick thinking you look slick trashing a 13 yr old. Why do stans (and many male) think they can hide behind fan accounts, write the most degrading, filthy, awful garbage about female pop stars but they’re the good guys? Lmfao no hun. 

• Like 6
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, Intheblue said:

I don’t care if I’m downvoted .

but I don’t know the political correct way to say that the entire family including JL is pretty much trailer park folk . Even with all the money they have not been enlightened at all. 

britney in charge of her own career displayed so much of this . 

and it’s not necessarily a bad thing but we assume her and her family have the same education and understanding that many of her older fans have and sadly they do not . 

you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can’t take the trailer park out of the girl. 

they spun it as endearing early on in her career . But they’re really the epitome of the rural south MAGA people. Even Jamie Lynn’s ex was arrested . 

but britney and her fam endorsed hillary and brit supports daca

also how did this whole thread lead u to talk about brit being trailer trash? 

cause jayden used a few bad words and said gay

boohoo

ur the real trailer trash here:rupaulslap:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

I'm actually happy he's glad with his dad. These kids deserve absolute happiness because that's what Britney is all about. If she had to choose between her kids and literally everything else, she'd choose her kids. If they're happy, Britney is happy 

• Like 2