Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

6 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Congrats, @G-unit, you're now also Twitter-famous!

Β 

Hahahaha I can’t !!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. They need to hire me to run her insta .... πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—I could so do it !!!!!!! πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“ŽπŸ’šπŸ’š

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean she calls people the wrong names unintentionally like in chaotic when she mispronounce a guys name and Felicia corrected her saying his name is Miguel.

Okay but that’s normal. My mom can’t pronounce β€œforeign” names either and calls me every siblings name but my own lol

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

TMZ literally makes me sick. Β When they speak they rarely seem to show any sympathy for Britney...or empathy. Β This isn’t a woman that’s turned to crack or ****** to cope. Β She’s just struggling...and it’s even MORE sad because she’s UNDER A ******* CONSERVATORSHIP where all these professionals SHOULD have her doing better every day with the best possible resources, but no. Β Proof that she doesn’t need that ****. Β But yeah let’s slam Britney rather than try to do good and actually help another person because the corrupt *** pieces of garbage won’t budge and let her go of her wallet. Β The fact that the thing everyone is talking about from Jayden’s live is β€œBritney retiring?” speaks volumes for humanity. Β So sad.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

Hahahaha I can’t !!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. They need to hire me to run her insta .... πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—I could so do it !!!!!!! πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“ŽπŸ’šπŸ’š

Omg yes run her Insta. You can reveal the truth to everyone ;)

On 3/4/2020 at 8:12 PM, One More Time said:

I am gay and I useΒ gay as an insultΒ :cackling:

***** is more appealing but β€œthat’s gay” is common tooΒ 

Β 

Β 

Lol I use it as an inside slur as well like calling my gay friends gay as an "insult" just to laugh at it .....:imdying:

11 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

JL and her husband appear to actually support trump as he’s following some maga Instagram acc.Β 

Not β€œappear.” Jamie Lynne actually does. During the 2016 presidential election, Jamie Lynne posted on her Instagram story as the results came in that β€œthe country got it right” or something to that effect. I unfollowed her afterΒ that.Β 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, oh.la.laa said:

I watched the whole live and I'm so sorry for Britney.Β It is so terrible, so sad.Β Thinking of that charming girlΒ  from the Oops! music video..Β  IΒ fell in love with her and became a fan after that video.Β What a terrible fateΒ to this beautiful soul... these bright laughing eyes. A girl with such a beautiful, open smile. Omg...Β Β :tiffsniffle:

The dream of her lifeΒ - to have a real big family, what did it turn into?... See your children several times a month.Β And it’s obvious that under the circumstances, the β€œbeloved” parent is Kevin.

Β Kevin "is literally Jesus" -Β  He is his dad, and he is a great dad according to Britney, so thats okay at this point. But anyway, as a fan of Britney, who has gone through all these years with her and saw how the whole story with Kevin and conservatorship developed... it's really painful to read. I'm so sorry Britney.

The dog story ... dahΒ :crying1:Β it really hurts.

Sorry for my grammar, i'm very emotional...

I feel sorry for our lovely Britney.Β What her family turned her life into. I can not believe Β 

Β 

Totally agree with you and those were my feelings too, just so sad. And I’m glad Kevin’s a good dad, he always seemed good with the boys, but it broke my heat how he was so praised and theΒ β€˜best Dad ever’ and Britney hardly got a mention. Honestly makes me so sad thinking back to the early days, and yeah like you said she ends up seeing her kids a few times a month, it’s devastating. Kevin gets all the money he could need and all the access with the kids, I’m just so sad for Britney - sheΒ gets...stuck with Jamie.Β :wontcry:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

Not β€œappear.” Jamie Lynne actually does. During the 2016 presidential election, Jamie Lynne posted on her Instagram story as the results came in that β€œthe country got it right” or something to that effect. I unfollowed her afterΒ that.Β 

If i could WOW this, I would.

WOW. Just WOW. I cannot believe Jamie LynneΒ is that... ugh... i can'tΒ even. That's such a turn off for me. She's definitely cancelled. Like, now. Starting today. At this very moment. To me, she is cancelled.Β :rihit:

• Like 3
5 hours ago, iamsodramatic said:

I watched the 3 hour documentary, Miss American Dream, last night. She definitely used to be sharper and have a better memory. It's almost like it is 2 different people. I went through BritneyHistory ig last night and it took a lot of scrolling to find her first smiling pic after being released from the 5150. :(

Totally agree, as much as the media always played her as a dumb blonde she was very sharp and engaging in her early interviews. I remember one of the ones with Rosie O Donnell where she spoke about maybe taking a break from music at some point and going to college, ugh so wish that had happened. If I watch her older interviews she comes across much smarter, switched on and more mature than say like Bieber, Selena etc. She has really declined over the yrs which is so heartbreaking to see. Obviously we don’t know why but she was her old self in For The Record, so I really wonder why she has declined so terribly while under a c-ship that is apparently meant to help her.

• Like 8
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

If i could WOW this, I would.

WOW. Just WOW. I cannot believe Jamie LynneΒ is that... ugh... i can't even. That's such a turn off for me. She's definitely cancelled. Like, now. Starting today. At this very moment. To me, she is cancelled.Β :rihit:

Britney would neverΒ 

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/12/BrittneyDreams1-640x480.jpg

• Like 1

Really? No one is gonna say that Jayden James is a little brat who needs to have his phone taken away? Like, wtf?! "5000 followers and I'll spill the beans about my mom!" ?! the hell? show some respect, you little punk!!

Yes, he's a kid but he gave the impression to be exploiting his mother's current situation. It also seems like he talks about her in a rather condescending manner. And the way he spoke of K-Fed... OK, that's everything you need to know.

Yes, we all want Britney to be free and healthy, andΒ to find out what's really going on behind scenes... but... this is not it.

Don't follow him. Or encourage him. This doesn't feel right.

Get that kid off the Internet! God!

Image result for wendy williams angry gif

Β 

• Like 3

I think some ppl might be over exaggerating her leaving the dog in the cage. It was probably mostly in the cage but it was probably let out on occasion but who is to say how long it went on for. I don't imagine very long if there was a dog sitter that came in weekly.

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, Circus! said:

I think some ppl might be over exaggerating her leaving the dog in the cage. It was probably mostly in the cage but it was probably let out on occasion but who is to say how long it went on for. I don't imagine very long if there was a dog sitter that came in weekly.

My thoughts exactly. Smh at people who are looking into it too much.Β :nochillbrit:

On 3/5/2020 at 4:59 PM, PrettyGorl said:

Shut upΒ :britoverit:

how’s he a little ****?! He’s being torn away from his mom and is β€œacting out” as a way of showing there’s something wrong.Β He doesn’t have to be in tears to be struggling inside. Have some compassion, you ******* monster.

he’sΒ allowed to have a voice. So what if he wants some followers?! He’s a 13 yo they’re not always known for their tact.

Oof. Where did I say the kid needed to be crying to be taken seriously? Β I’m specifically talking about his motive, and how that must feel for Britney as a motherΒ (Britney is after all the only reason we’re on this board isn’t it?) -Β it doesn’t sound like you (or a lot of people) give a **** about her - you’d rather get β€œdirt” from a minor and defend him because he’s saying what you want to hear. So many of youΒ preach about how you care about Britney and want her freed, yet you froth at the mouth the second anything remotely β€œsensational” comes out, even when it is NOTΒ for Britney’s greater good.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MyQueenBritney said:

New CDAN Blind Item

Even the offspring think of the permanent A list "singer" as their meal ticket. That is a lesson learned from those in their immediate universe

That part of the video broke my heart too β€œdo you realize how much bank you make off that”... how about β€œare you happy mom?” Ugh :(

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
6 hours ago, JustWendy said:

Really? No one is gonna say that Jayden James is a little brat who needs to have his phone taken away? Like, wtf?! "5000 followers and I'll spill the beans about my mom!" ?! the hell? show some respect, you little punk!!

Yes, he's a kid but he gave the impression to be exploiting his mother's current situation. It also seems like he talks about her in a rather condescending manner. And the way he spoke of K-Fed... OK, that's everything you need to know.

Yes, we all want Britney to be free and healthy, andΒ to find out what's really going on behind scenes... but... this is not it.

Don't follow him. Or encourage him. This doesn't feel right.

Get that kid off the Internet! God!

Image result for wendy williams angry gif

Β 

do u want them to talk **** about their dad

be happy that they have a good relationship with him

also love how we are completely miss the fact on that he wants to do stuff to free her

also hes 13 so shut upΒ