Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

On 3/4/2020 at 8:48 AM, Catalin said:

This is not good, not good at all... Britney probably hates us even more now.

Can I ask 1 question to all those people who are saying that Britney hates us or that she is going to "hate us even more":

- WHAT DID WE DO TO HER? What did we do to her that was so horrible that made her "hate" us? Hate her own fans that are worried about her? What was it??

- oh yeah that's right - NOTHING. :heresthetea::holduplisten:

I'm tired of that "Britney hates us" narrative. We are not the ones who hurt her. :pleaseshhh:

That being said I'm so worried about Britney and her sons right now :crying3: I hope that this entire crazy situation is about to get better for all of them :wontcry:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

There is one "good" thing about this whole tragic mess that surfaced... people who said that she is still passionate about her career will finally shut the f*uck up. Someone who actually cares about her own artistry/legacy would not want just to "quit"... And expecting something well produced when you are there just to "bank" is just out of question. 

This confirms she was over it since forever and kept on making music cause it was her job, as she said. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Can I ask 1 question to all those people who are saying that Britney hates us or that she is going to "hate us even more":

- WHAT DID WE DO TO HER? What did we do to her that was so horrible that made her "hate" us? Hate her own fans that are worried about her? What was it??

I'm tired of that "Britney hates us" narrative. We are not the ones who hurt her. :pleaseshhh:

That being said I'm so worried about Britney and her sons right now :crying3: I hope that this entire crazy situation is about to get better for all of them :wontcry:

well you're right about half of it...we did nothing wrong to her...but she does hate us.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

- WHAT DID WE DO TO HER? 

To be honest, I think she hates us for liking what she has done. Not music. I'm sure she's fine with the fact that we liked the music she gave us but I think she hates that she was over sexualized and we praised it, accepted it, snf wanted more. 

She is a small town girl. Living in a lonely world. She probably hates being sexualized and told to wear provocative outfits thst made her feel uncomfortable. And the fact we would say she looks great made her hate us more because that's not what she wanted. 

15 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

She is a small town girl. Living in a lonely world. She probably hates being sexualized and told to wear provocative outfits thst made her feel uncomfortable. And the fact we would say she looks great made her hate us more because that's not what she wanted. 

I highly doubt it, she choosed to wear just lingerie during her shows so... 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, jokob**** said:

That part of the video broke my heart too “do you realize how much bank you make off that”... how about “are you happy mom?” Ugh :(

And those words are clearly ones he’s learned off someone else, I imagine family. As a 13 year old I didn’t know what my parents earned or really cared. 

i hate to say it but his attitude, his whole demeanour is evident Kevin is bringing them up to be just like him. Didn’t he say he likes GTA... that game is for 18+

This makes me sad, these two boys will have 1% of opportunities in life that 99 don’t. At this age they have access to education and can go to prestigious schools, become anything but a leech or learn from their mother and not have to be a controlled puppet, but I already see the Kfed in Jayden over.  

JL is constantly praising her daughter for high scores and doing well, and she doesn’t have the resources these two are - I can see Kevin is probably indulges those boys and they probably think he’s amazing because they can do whatever they want with him. 

Jayden was never going to do a big reveal, he wanted people to subscribe to his YouTube channel and was trolling us in a way. It was disrespectful and stupid and shows how Kevin is probably elsewhere with no clue what’s happening. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Lukass1896 said:

Because we are the reason she has been forced to work. :gloss:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

And those words are clearly ones he’s learned off someone else, I imagine family. As a 13 year old I didn’t know what my parents earned or really cared. 

i hate to say it but his attitude, his whole demeanour is evident Kevin is bringing them up to be just like him. Didn’t he say he likes GTA... that game is for 18+

This makes me sad, these two boys will have 1% of opportunities in life that 99 don’t. At this age they have access to education and can go to prestigious schools, become anything but a leech or learn from their mother and not have to be a controlled puppet, but I already see the Kfed in Jayden over.  

JL is constantly praising her daughter for high scores and doing well, and she doesn’t have the resources these two are - I can see Kevin is probably indulges those boys and they probably think he’s amazing because they can do whatever they want with him. 

Jayden was never going to do a big reveal, he wanted people to subscribe to his YouTube channel and was trolling us in a way. It was disrespectful and stupid and shows how Kevin is probably elsewhere with no clue what’s happening. 

True 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Because we are the reason she has been forced to work. :gloss:

I guess we were the ones who forced her to get in the business in the first place. We made every choice for her. All lot of people don't know this but it was my idea for her to get married in Vegas and then get married to a dude with a pregnant gf only a few months later. I also take credit for those times she didn't show up to court for her custody hearings. Basically, you can blame her whole conservatorship mess and lack of custody on me and other fans :sippinga:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

To be honest, I think she hates us for liking what she has done. Not music. I'm sure she's fine with the fact that we liked the music she gave us but I think she hates that she was over sexualized and we praised it, accepted it, snf wanted more. 

Um, I used to defend her outfits and "****" costumes to my parents/everyone back in the day using HER OWN words. She herself would always day "it's not that deep/it's just a performance/every girl wants to feel ****/my time onstage is my time to express myself" and whether she wanted to say or wear those things is irrelevant now. She did those things herself and she was worshiped for it. We still stan for her bc of these performances. She wanted fame and fortune and she got it. Even her mother always pushed the narrative "i look at it as a clean performance/Britney was raised with good values". We as fans aren't responsible for what Britney and her family sold to us whether it was a lie or not. It's not our fault that fame and fortune come with a dark side that they weren't prepared to navigate. Even Lynne herself said everything was a dream her first four years of fame and that they weren't prepared for the downside of it. 

• Like 3
  • Leader
2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Hmm IDK. She was very scantily clad in 'piece of me.' I doubt she was made to wear lingerie on stage. She probably felt empowered in that. Her public identity throughout her career focused on her body. I'm not sure she knows how to remove herself from that. Even now, she'll walk around Thousand Oaks in a crop top. Not saying it's good or bad. Just that she is very focused on how her body looks. 

• Like 2

So I just searched and searched and finally found parts of the video. My heart actually goes out to Jayden. He is a CHILD. Everyone needs to remember that.

To me, I saw a good kid who clearly loves both of his parents, acting out. Do you think it's easy on Jayden or Sean that they can't see their mom whenever they want? No, absolutely not. And they are old enough and clearly have access to the internet so it doesn't surprise me at all that Jayden hates his grandfather.

Think about it this way: these children have seen EVERYTHING that goes on behind the scenes. Who knows what they have seen or experienced with their grandfather. Whatever it is, there is clearly hate in Jayden's heart for his grandfather and we can't blame him for that because we don't know what he has experienced or seen.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

do u want them to talk **** about their dad

be happy that they have a good relationship with him

also love how we are completely miss the fact on that he wants to do stuff to free her

also hes 13 so shut up 

I'm not gonna engage into a discussion with you, since you seem to be missing the bigger picture here.

But I'll give you a freebie: yes, he's 13. no, he shouldn't be on the internet selling info on her mom's situation in exchange for followers. the way he talks about Britney  "making bank" is something he obviously learned from "Jesus" dad K-fed. So, he looks at her as a cash cow. No respect at all. And that's the way he's being brought up. Smart people could infer all of that from a live video from a spoiled, candid 13 year old.

You welcome boo.

Now take a seat and be quiet.Image result for wendy williams reaction gif

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

I'm not gonna engage into a discussion with you, since you seem to be missing the bigger picture here.

But I'll give you a freebie: yes, he's 13. no, he shouldn't be on the internet selling info on her mom's situation in exchange for followers. the way he talks about Britney  "making bank" is something he obviously learned from "Jesus" dad K-fed. So, he looks at her as a cash cow. No respect at all. And that's the way he's being brought up. Smart people could infer all of that from a live video from a spoiled, candid 13 year old.

You welcome boo.

Now take a seat and be quiet.Image result for wendy williams reaction gif

I do agree with you that he shouldn't be selling info about his mom for followers but this is a 13 year old..he doesn't know any better.

And when he was talking about Britney making music and "making bank", it didn't come off to me like he sees her as a cash cow. It actually came off to me like he understands his mom's legacy and how huge she is and doesn't understand why she would stop making music..

12 minutes ago, MTL899 said:

I do agree with you that he shouldn't be selling info about his mom for followers but this is a 13 year old..he doesn't know any better.

And when he was talking about Britney making music and "making bank", it didn't come off to me like he sees her as a cash cow. It actually came off to me like he understands his mom's legacy and how huge she is and doesn't understand why she would stop making music..

the way he talks. pay close attention. I hope K-Fed at least is smart enough to protect his cash cow. I'm sure new papers have been signed as of now.

• Like 1

My opinion is that Jamie is probably the one who disciplines them the most, so I'm not surprised he thinks he's a **** and K-Fed is , Jesus, really? Let's remember that Britney was totally out of control until her father stepped in - she had that confrontation with her mother, lost her relationship with Fe, and ultimately during the Circus tour, she credited her father with helping her to turn her life around. He seems to be the only one who can provide real stability - and it looks like these kids need it. I mean, talking about "making bank" saying his own grandfather should die, using gay as a slur. They need to get off social media because the media won't be kind to them.

• Like 3