Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

I dont live in the US so.. sometimes i ask myself if all this conservatorship thing and britney drama is only in our b-army bubble, gossip media and pop news, or if its something that everyone really knows and talk about like 2007’s.. bc i can’t believe that if most gp are aware of whats happening how doesnt things turn in britneys favor?

4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I’m surprised we haven’t gotten an IG post from

“her” today saying:

”Hey guys !!!!! 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼 My son went live yesterday and said some things ... SILLY BOY ... !!!!! 👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼 !!!!!  There is a lot he doesn’t understand but he is gonna be a DJ one day !!!!! 🦋🦋🦋 !!!!! Had to have a talk today about his language !!!!!  Little scamp !!!!!! 🦐🦐🦐  he and my dad are best friends and love to go fishing !!!!! 🏅🏅🏅.  FLOWERS ARE AWESOME !!!!! 🌺🌺🌺

I'M DED 😂😂😂

Tho this is still far too on point. We need to totally ignore all iffy news and just post Brit in her """"""grandmas""""""""" bathing suit and talking about....I dunno....potatoes (lol the use of emojis you did was so perfect I'm laughing so hard 😂😂😂😂)

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

IMO most ppl (myself included) think there is something serious wrong with Britney. Mental Health wise. 

Its like difficult though because I do think Britney needs a lot of help within her life but I also believe team Britney has massively pushed Britney to do things they shouldn’t have over the years. Not to mention lying and milking us as fans. 

So ppl don’t really know what is the answer. I really wish Lynn would get to watch over her. A switch deff needs to happen at minimum. 

I think that’s the thing I have the biggest problem with at this point.  She’s in this restrictive damn conservatorship and it’s like they aren’t doing anything to help get her back to where she should be.  The way she speaks in videos tells me all I need to know.  She’s struggling with something...is it just anxiety and her nerves go from zero to 100 whenever someone is filming her?  Or is it something more?  I don’t think a conservatorship is the answer.  They need to get her RESOURCES, a life coach, something else to get her in a healthy, happy place.  We don’t know 99.9% of what’s going on and I realize this, but it just SEEMS like she’s been in this weird spot since she went on tour with POM...and being under such a restrictive conservatorship, you’d think that they would be prioritizing HER and considering she’s shown these same mannerisms since before they announced her hiatus, it just doesn’t seem like anyone is really getting her the help she should have.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

I'M DED 😂😂😂

Tho this is still far too on point. We need to totally ignore all iffy news and just post Brit in her """"""grandmas""""""""" bathing suit and talking about....I dunno....potatoes (lol the use of emojis you did was so perfect I'm laughing so hard 😂😂😂😂)

Hahahaha I literally just picked the most random ones!! 😂😂😂

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I’m surprised we haven’t gotten an IG post from

“her” today saying:

”Hey guys !!!!! 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼 My son went live yesterday and said some things ... SILLY BOY ... !!!!! 👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼 !!!!!  There is a lot he doesn’t understand but he is gonna be a DJ one day !!!!! 🦋🦋🦋 !!!!! Had to have a talk today about his language !!!!!  Little scamp !!!!!! 🦐🦐🦐  he and my dad are best friends and love to go fishing !!!!! 🏅🏅🏅.  FLOWERS ARE AWESOME !!!!! 🌺🌺🌺

LMAO IM DEAD laugh laughing GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, he made it seemed like the whole situation regarding Britney wasn't that serious, at least to him.

Like, you can tell he was really pissed when asked about Jamie, but when asked about Britney it seemed like whatever they've told them, has like a reasonable explanation that doesn't make them lose sleep, yet he knows is a situation that needs to change.

--------------------

I always use the same example of this Mexican singer, Gloria Trevi. She was involved in a whole controversy in the late 90's about the kidnap and abuse of a group of girls that lived with her and her psycho producer. The man basically made all these girls fell in love with him, and their parents would give them away to him expecting them to become famous (as Gloria) but it was a horror story, where most of them had several children with him, even while being underage, and Gloria's first baby ultimately passed away due to negligence while living in Brazil. 

The whole point is that she had another son with this man and later she had another one while being in jail. She was imprisoned for several years waiting for the resolution of the judge who ultimately found her not guilty, and she was freed. She's had a lot of success ever since, but it's obvious that such controversy would follow her forever, so she herself has admitted that she's always told all the truth to her kids. She's always been very open to them and they've been very understanding of the situation. Her oldest son even started a singing career recently, despite all the attacks and comments he's exposed to receive from people who still accuse her of this situation. 

So I've always thought that Kevin, and most likely even Britney herself have always been open to them. Like, how do they even explain to them that they can't be with their mom all the time, or that their parents are divorced, or that they got a restriction order for their grandpa, like,  they're not dumb, they obviously know the situation and God knows how many things they have experienced by themselves while living in the middle of this situation.

So I guess the whole situation must be something very normal for him. Like, this has been going on for basically all of his life. So probably he wasn't even gonna reveal anything groundbreaking. The "when I get 5K followers I'll tell everything" was probably just him trying to be like any other youtuber/influencer to increase their audience. And also he said something about not having much time at the moment, but it was easier to do longer livestreams on saturdays or something. Now we'll never know what he had to say lol 

This scenario, about cult-like relationships, is common in celebs. R Kelly, NXIVM - so many weirdos

• Like 2
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

I think that’s the thing I have the biggest problem with at this point.  She’s in this restrictive damn conservatorship and it’s like they aren’t doing anything to help get her back to where she should be.  The way she speaks in videos tells me all I need to know.  She’s struggling with something...is it just anxiety and her nerves go from zero to 100 whenever someone is filming her?  Or is it something more?  I don’t think a conservatorship is the answer.  They need to get her RESOURCES, a life coach, something else to get her in a healthy, happy place.  We don’t know 99.9% of what’s going on and I realize this, but it just SEEMS like she’s been in this weird spot since she went on tour with POM...and being under such a restrictive conservatorship, you’d think that they would be prioritizing HER and considering she’s shown these same mannerisms since before they announced her hiatus, it just doesn’t seem like anyone is really getting her the help she should have.

A lot of Britney fans will deny there is anything more wrong but I think actions speak louder than words. I’ve said it before but if Britney would have keep going past Circus of keeping her put together image. Shown she was almost back to prime Britney I think she would have been out of the cship right around era 7. Since FF it’s been the opposite which is confusing. Maybe they helped push her to be that way instead of helping her or maybe she just can’t. 

You cant help someone if they don’t want help but wouldn’t she so she could get out of the cship. Maybe they give false hope idk

Through the years sometimes she is almost prime and other times she was bad. 

Its always so confusing being a Britney Stan. At least we went through 4 eras of certainty. I mean I thought Britney was untouchable during Britney era but it’s life and everything can change. 

• Like 2

And yes. It is so obvious there is something terribly wrong with her, it breaks my heart 😥

The only recent video post that really seemed so genuine was her talking about that book, and her sign. I mean mot only did she say  "I'm keen on freedom" GGFGGFGHGGG but also her voice sounded so natural and calm. Yeah she had panda eyes but it was still such a great post. Now we have "thousands of birds" (which ok is actually kinda cute) and the held at gunpoint letter read.

The GP can DEFINITELY tell something is up. All the comments, well besides casual stans, is "What is up? Is She ok?". And while I think her team is doing this to show she needs the cship, it is kinda backfiring cuz it makes it look like she's doing WORSE under it.........which.....ya know....IS THE CASE.

• Like 1

I know we all want answers, we all want her freedom, but do we really want her 13 y/o son to get involved in this sh*tstorm? I'm pretty sure the only reason she doesn't speak about her situation is to protect her children from all of it. 

This is getting out of hand. :wontcry: Kevin really did the right thing by shutting down JJ's account

• Like 6