Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

19 hours ago, G-unit said:

I’m surprised we haven’t gotten an IG post from

“her” today saying:

”Hey guys !!!!! 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼 My son went live yesterday and said some things ... SILLY BOY ... !!!!! 👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼 !!!!!  There is a lot he doesn’t understand but he is gonna be a DJ one day !!!!! 🦋🦋🦋 !!!!! Had to have a talk today about his language !!!!!  Little scamp !!!!!! 🦐🦐🦐  he and my dad are best friends and love to go fishing !!!!! 🏅🏅🏅.  FLOWERS ARE AWESOME !!!!! 🌺🌺🌺

the office lol GIF

• Like 5

I watched the whole live and I'm so sorry for Britney. It is so terrible, so sad. Thinking of that charming girl  from the Oops! music video..  I fell in love with her and became a fan after that video. What a terrible fate to this beautiful soul... these bright laughing eyes. A girl with such a beautiful, open smile. Omg...  :tiffsniffle:

The dream of her life - to have a real big family, what did it turn into?... See your children several times a month. And it’s obvious that under the circumstances, the “beloved” parent is Kevin.

Kevin "is literally Jesus" -  He is his dad, and he is a great dad according to Britney, so thats okay at this point. But anyway, as a fan of Britney, who has gone through all these years with her and saw how the whole story with Kevin and conservatorship developed... it's really painful to read. I'm so sorry Britney.

The dog story ... dah :crying1: it really hurts.

Sorry for my grammar, i'm very emotional...

I feel sorry for our lovely Britney. What her family turned her life into. I can not believe  

• Like 6

Maybe a bit off topic but does anyone feel like Britney lost some of her memory, especially memories of her early career. People specualte it was because of **** use and stress, I have to agree, she doesn't seem like the same person anymore. Whilst yes, she has grown up, it seems much deeper than that. 

• Like 6
On 3/4/2020 at 11:35 AM, Roxxy said:

It's not, like, a criminal trial where you can have someone testify and say "yep she's crazy". They don't need to be part of it not just cause they're too young but what would their testimony mean to a judge? Their words don't have weight or rather, not the weight that a conservatorship hearing requires. Business plans and proposals and possibly a psychiatrist who will give his professional evaluation VERSUS a child who will say to a judge that his Mom is the best Mom in the world and is not crazy? It won't hold up in court because it's not objective. And that is why they are not needed in proceedings like this. That is why Britney is in this situation because they are using the numbers and the paperwork against her. A court examines evidence and testimonies objectively and when you present statistics or professional evaluations certified by accountants and medical experts, you can't win. It's sad but it's the tea.

It is pretty sad. :( I knew the professionals statements would carry more weight but I still had the hope the kids could be included somewhat. Anyway, thank you for the very in depth and helpful reply. I appreciate it. :)

52 minutes ago, cieldemiel said:

Maybe a bit off topic but does anyone feel like Britney lost some of her memory, especially memories of her early career. People specualte it was because of **** use and stress, I have to agree, she doesn't seem like the same person anymore. Whilst yes, she has grown up, it seems much deeper than that. 

She definitely has memory issues beyond what’s normal,  but then again her life isn’t normal. A year in her life is more eventful than some people's entire existence. 

when did her memories start slipping though? I’m trying to remember what she was like before the conservatorship and I feel like her memory was normal then.

her memory problems and personality changes probably are directly related to medication and other treatment she received after her breakdown. Her regiment has most likely permanently affected her mental and physical health at this point too.

sad there’s no magic pill. Think twice before u just stick someone on medication. It creates new problems. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Yeah it could be related to medication, she seemed veey switched on in 2008 so I guess maybe she was on a small dose of medication. I believe it all started slipping in 2010, I still put faith in that theory that there was a second breakdown at Disneyland and that presumably, it was actually quite severe but covered up extremely well by her team. Then they upped the meds.  

• Like 3

I will say the dog comments coming directly from JJ have opened my mind more to the “pro conservatorship” POV

its really sad to think of her poor dog stuck in a cage all day while Britney probably farts around doing fashion shows in her foyer. HOWEVER...

is Britney that different from that dog? Britney too has been left in her cage (her mansion) to entertain herself for at least a good year now. And prior to that she really only got to leave for work or chaperoned vacations.

its obvious Britney is depressed. She would not be neglecting her hygiene to this extent if she was happy. Same goes for not caring for her dog. It’s not acceptable, but I understand it. It’s like a mom w ppd. Sometimes we’re just so sad and overwhelmed with thoughts that we find ourselves in bed all day for a week straight even though we planned on being “productive.” Some will just call it Laziness or heartlessness, but we know Britney would never intentionally hurt an innocent pup. It must really have slipped her mind.

which... ugh... idk maybe she really doesn’t want her own autonomy :disappointed: maybe she’d really rather have people do stuff for her cuz she’s tired from being a work horse 

2 hours ago, cieldemiel said:

Definitely! I think she even made a comment recently about how the key to happiness is not remembering.

• Like 1

That is a good point, Britney has got to be so depressed. That might explain the eye makeup, she has probably been maybe crying, sleeping in her makeup. I know people with depression are unmotivated and that would explain that 😥😭.

I'm so confused about ALL these red background posts. Like I really don't know what to make of it. I think maybe Brit just took a bunch of random pics and her team is using that against her to make her seem a little..."kooky". But like...that is still an odd approach. I dunno, it is so confusing figuring out this whole mess

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

That is a good point, Britney has got to be so depressed. That might explain the eye makeup, she has probably been maybe crying, sleeping in her makeup. I know people with depression are unmotivated and that would explain that 😥😭.

I'm so confused about ALL these red background posts. Like I really don't know what to make of it. I think maybe Brit just took a bunch of random pics and her team is using that against her to make her seem a little..."kooky". But like...that is still an odd approach. I dunno, it is so confusing figuring out this whole mess

Baby blue has always been her favorite color but lately it’s red !!!!

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, cieldemiel said:

I watched the 3 hour documentary, Miss American Dream, last night. She definitely used to be sharper and have a better memory. It's almost like it is 2 different people. I went through BritneyHistory ig last night and it took a lot of scrolling to find her first smiling pic after being released from the 5150. :(

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

She definitely has memory issues beyond what’s normal,  but then again her life isn’t normal. A year in her life is more eventful than some people's entire existence. 

when did her memories start slipping though? I’m trying to remember what she was like before the conservatorship and I feel like her memory was normal then.

her memory problems and personality changes probably are directly related to medication and other treatment she received after her breakdown. Her regiment has most likely permanently affected her mental and physical health at this point too.

sad there’s no magic pill. Think twice before u just stick someone on medication. It creates new problems. 

I mean she calls people the wrong names unintentionally like in chaotic when she mispronounce a guys name and Felicia corrected her saying his name is Miguel.

• Love 1
  • Like 1