Style edit of Britney

16 hours ago, Martini said:

ugly *** outfit but pretty hair

16 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

I feel this is a wardrobe for Kate Middleton and not a pop princess, but for sure I would like the white boots and bikini pull downs to disappear quite soon please thank you.

3 hours ago, Daredevil said:

no thanks. dressed like a 50yo secretary

Good for some Arabic album edition artwork :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, dandy said:

Why oh why do people keep failing to realize she's not their barbie doll :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

It’s just for fun. This person does style edits to all celebrities. Britney was requested coz we all have eyes and can see that she needs help with style. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, j4j05 said:

It’s just for fun. This person does style edits to all celebrities. Britney was requested coz we all have eyes and can see that she needs help with style. 

Does she though? She could have all the stylists in the world working for her, girl clearly wants to do her thing. Imagine people downloading pictures from YOUR instagram and photoshopping them to show all of your friends, family and strangers how you should actually dress :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Edited by dandy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block