#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Also I might be just reading between the lines here but I feel like her or whomever wrote this this paragraph it's directly refering to the conservatorship

Yees!But I want her away from Lou M Taylor,Larry Rudolph and from her father and of course Sam A.

• Like 2
  • Content Curators

also the fact that she called sam lufti out right in her insta caption WTFFF

how long has it been since has she been this open 

i am done 

maybe dontgiveaf**kney will come back from 2004 and shell start to drag ppl again

katy better watch her ***

• Like 8
Just now, Avatar said:

For those saying we’re making it worse for Britney and it’s stressing her out. Really believe she’s on here and social media reading every post and comment about herself?

The first thing you do in ME TIME is avoid social media, especially if you’re a celebrity constantly getting @. 

Okay maybe is not directly stressing her out but its true that Her family is dealing with a lot bad comments and death treats EVERY f**king DAY, I mean it affects her too

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I agree since when all of a sudden is she prohibited to talk about Sam publicly?

Britney didn't even thank anyone for their concerns, nor did she mention any kind of gratitude to the Free Britney movement.

Jamie has her where he wants her and that's medicated under his spell and Vegas her we go again.

Also the caption mentions her team and exactly refers to them as her" team"...... only Someone who reads britney fan sites would know what we mean when we say team. Cleary her team has been reading what's going and are trying to control the damage this just made me more upset the video looks as if she is reading a cue card.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, MissBuffySpears said:

I do not believe she wrote that. We seriously need a private forum where we have to confirm our identity or something so Brits team can't follow us while we continue #freebritney :disappointed:

It's hard when everyone's pictures are of Britney except a slim few

Maybe this will get lost, and you guys won't believe me, but go look at the video without reading or even thinking about the caption. This video was recorded time ago imo.

She's talking about the stress her family has been going through and that "she needed time", what they said originally.

Edit: Either this video is not recent or Britney doesn't know anything, and was told to shoot it and therefore she's playing along the original narrative.

• Like 8
14 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

I’m sorry but it seems a lil fake to me... the video looks like it was old and doesn’t really shed too much light to what’s going on and then the caption is a complete 180 that looks like it’s been thought over as if they’ve taken notes to what we’ve been talking about (emojis and Sam) specifically to make it seem more believable 

bullshit, the video is not old.. she doesn't normally speak like this so shut up. you're delusional now. :schoolingtime:

• Like 2