#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

21 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

Does this mean that they did not send the investigation that they should have done regarding the entire guardianship? They didn’t want to get the fraud exposed, so they want to end without getting caught?

and the funny thing is that they chose the researchers.

• Like 1

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-hopes-mom-lynne-will-help-her-have-more-autonomy-with-her-finances-source-says

Breaking News

I'm lazy to make a new thread about it, so whoever do shout me out! :beat:

So now what, are they trying to make Lynne the conservator? The part where they’re saying Britney enjoys being alone & she has a great life, I’m not buying it. I think the team is trying make it look like Britney will prefer Lynne to be her conservator & think that will keep us satisfied. Even with Lynne In charge she’s still under supervision & her team ultimately will still have control :zoomzoom:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
39 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-hopes-mom-lynne-will-help-her-have-more-autonomy-with-her-finances-source-says

Breaking News

I'm lazy to make a new thread about it, so whoever do shout me out! :beat:

So now what, are they trying to make Lynne the conservator? The part where they’re saying Britney enjoys being alone & she has a great life, I’m not buying it. I think the team is trying make it look like Britney will prefer Lynne to be her conservator & think that will keep us satisfied. Even with Lynne In charge she’s still under supervision & her team ultimately will still have control :zoomzoom:

not to mention she doesn't have a backbone so Pushover Lynne is gonna be easy for Lou

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Exactly I hate how they said she always had a mental problem, I don’t recall her always having issues. They became apparent in this conservatorship 

She said it back then too, that she was just going through a lot but it's more obvious the industry caused mental issues on her just like all the other celebs in the biz. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

This source is one of Britney’s overpaid handlers. This is classic team con whenever they speak anonymously to a favorable media outlet. They’ll give ya just enough truth mixed with a pile of lies. There’s more to Lynne filing docs to be notified of matters regarding her trust. I’m watching to see what comes of this. 
Britney is aware that how she is doing psychologically seems to directly correlate to her spending habits. She knows right now she might not be ready to be in complete control but she wants more freedom to spend how she pleases."

Every penny Britney’s allowed to spend has to be approved by the Court. There’s no way that she can blow through her own money even if she wanted to- SHE CAN’T. Team Con knows people still don’t understand how that Britney receives a monthly allowance so she doesn’t have unlimited access to her money. This sounds to me like someone’s been messing with the SJB Trust money AND/OR the $ not held in the trust. They’re trying to cover their tracks to make the public think that unstable Britney blew threw her $ because of her psychology problems. It’s not even possible. What is possible is that someone other than Britney can (or is?) blowing through her $ /SJB Trust. I’ve long said something about her finances is off. I know he’s sketchy and I know it sounded wacky at the time but I believe Jon Eardley was right when he said that Britney’s being robbed. Remember when his spokesman Michael Sands said this?:

——

“Sands claimed the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still.”

Sands claimed that there is an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter, but declined to say which agency was involved. As a result, he said, his office has been broken into and documents have been allegedly stolen and/or erased from his computer. "Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial **** of Britney Spears."

——

Guess what happened to Eardley’s spokesman? He’s dead. He choked on a beef sample he ate at a grocery store. Freak accident? You can’t make this **** up.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-sands-dead-publicist-choking-deli-meat-gelsons-312295

So WHO broke into his office to steal his files?? Why?? Look back at his statement. “Lives have been threatened. People are being intimidated.” But, this here... WTF??!!
Grand theft. Racketeering. Wire fraud. Money laundering. #FollowTheMoney 👀 

GIF by Shalita Grant

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Dirk said:

wow, what about Britney's doctor who died 10 days before give a report on her to court? :gloriascary:

I didn’t think it was sketchy but bizarre. His wife’s IG post didn’t sound out of the ordinary at the time either. I really don’t know.

Heres the link to the other post . I’ll edit to add.

https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I didn’t think it was sketchy but bizarre. His wife’s IG post didn’t sound out of the ordinary at the time either. I really don’t know.

Heres the link to the other post . I’ll edit to add.

https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

This eerie & I guess how a mess Britney was at the time the media just didn’t care, they thought oh wow her father is here to bring her back to a happy place, yeah right 

• Like 1

Okay I’m just gonna ask the question. Regarding Britney’s finances past or present, Is there a mob connection? Mmmmm...

“the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still.” “Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial **** of Britney Spears."

—— This was in 2008. Could this even some of this still be happening now, 12 years later? Has the CONservatorship been a cover all this time... 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Okay I’m just gonna ask the question. Regarding Britney’s finances past or present, Is there a mob connection? Mmmmm...

“the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still.” “Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial **** of Britney Spears."

—— This was in 2008. Could this even some of this still be happening now, 12 years later? Has the CONservatorship been a cover all this time... 

That’s why they trying to get Lynne to come on board now, they doing everything In they power to keep her in this. They don’t want this to be expose because ultimately people would be facing federal charges. I think whatever they got to do to keep this in place they will 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

We remember Colon Spears abuses #FreeBritney

Since the beginning of #FreeBritney there was a LOT of information and stories... I feel we already forget a lof of them... good thing he remind us about this one!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Yes Britney lives such a great life so she went to court to ask for more freedom. And the world is so nice to her. At least Lynne is not an alcoholic who slaps her kids. As a mother maybe Lynne will stop threatening Britney with taking away her kids. But i agree that article is all paid be teamLou

• Like 1
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

For anyone who may have not been aware of this in 2008. Read this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nme.com/news/music/britney-spears-112-1313209%3famp
Ok now think back to statements made in the letter Britney wrote then gave to Andrew Gallery. Compare that letter to what Eardley said early early on. Notice any similarities. Re-listen to Britney’s voicemail where she herself said her dad is threatening her. All she wanted was more time with her sons. Why is Jamie no longer conservator of her person? In light of what happened last summer, how much time does Britney spend with her sons now?

Common theme: money, control & access to her sons. Britney has none of these things.

There was definitely a plan to get control over Britney’s life & finances. Looking back doesn’t this entire thing appear orchestrated - like a coup? Someone else mentioned Dr. Nadel, that Britney was wreaking havoc on the streets of LA because of the paparazzi chasing after her, a public safety issue. Her parents and Larry were out of the loop, out of control & them siding with Larry  & Kevin. Kevin’s lawyer leaking things, getting KFed to stage candids & the People mag interview Britney wrote about, Lynne’s book

Lou being the family spokesperson, Lou’s idea of the cship, Lou’s trying to get Lynne a deal for a jewelry line. The introduction of Sam Lutfi ... then him flipping the script to establish a relationship with Britney, discovering ***** in Britney’s house, the revolving door of personal assistants... Kevin’s PR game strengthening. Everything. Think back on everything.

theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, 

If this is true this ish is deeper and more mysterious than any of us may have realized. Could this (grand theft, racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering) really still be ongoing today when it comes to Britney’s finances? Does Britney know? Has she always known? 

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Speaking of which, there was a line to this thinking that I thought a lot about and we kind let it go. But Lou Taylor... I know Tri Star LA office (and Lou moving to LA) was after the cship and that's when they started getting the big non-country non-athletes artists clients... Mary J. Blige was an exception but she had been with her ever since Lou was an employee at a Florida company and Mary's financial situation is real badly managed.

It's weird her opening a LA office after the cship.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, generation glory said:

This source is one of Britney’s overpaid handlers. This is classic Team Con jargon whenever they speak anonymously to a favorable media outlet. They’ll give ya just enough truth mixed with a pile of lies. There’s more to Lynne filing docs to be notified of matters regarding her trust. I’m watching to see what comes of this. 
Britney is aware that how she is doing psychologically seems to directly correlate to her spending habits. She knows right now she might not be ready to be in complete control but she wants more freedom to spend how she pleases."

Every penny Britney’s allowed to spend has to be approved by the Court. There’s no way that she can blow through her own money even if she wanted to- SHE CAN’T. Team Con knows people still don’t understand how that Britney receives a monthly allowance so she doesn’t have unlimited access to her money. This sounds to me like someone’s been messing with the SJB Trust money AND/OR the $ not held in the trust.

They’re trying to cover their tracks (establish a narrative aka “Crazy Britney did it”) to make the public think that unstable Britney blew threw her $ because of her psychological  problems. It’s not even possible. What is possible is that someone other than Britney can (or is?) blowing through her $ /SJB Trust. I’ve long said something about her finances is off. I know he’s sketchy and I know it sounded wacky at the time but I believe Jon Eardley was right when he said that Britney’s being robbed. Remember when his spokesman Michael Sands said this?:

——

“Sands claimed the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still.”

Sands claimed that there is an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter, but declined to say which agency was involved. As a result, he said, his office has been broken into and documents have been allegedly stolen and/or erased from his computer. "Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial **** of Britney Spears."

——

Guess what happened to Eardley’s spokesman? He’s dead. He choked on a beef sample he ate at a grocery store. Freak accident? You can’t make this **** up.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-sands-dead-publicist-choking-deli-meat-gelsons-312295

So WHO broke into his office to steal his files and erase files from his computer, before he choked to death?? Why?? Look back at his statement.
“Lives have been threatened. People are being intimidated.” But, what’s this here... WTF??!!

I have said before that an investigation needs to  belaunched in Britney finances because there's no way her networth should only be 60 million

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, generation glory said:

This source is one of Britney’s overpaid handlers. This is classic Team Con jargon whenever they speak anonymously to a favorable media outlet. They’ll give ya just enough truth mixed with a pile of lies. There’s more to Lynne filing docs to be notified of matters regarding her trust. I’m watching to see what comes of this. 

Every penny Britney’s allowed to spend has to be approved by the Court. There’s no way that she can blow through her own money even if she wanted to- SHE CAN’T. Team Con knows people still don’t understand how that Britney receives a monthly allowance so she doesn’t have unlimited access to her money. This sounds to me like someone’s been messing with the SJB Trust money AND/OR the $ not held in the trust.

They’re trying to cover their tracks (establish a narrative aka “Crazy Britney did it”) to make the public think that unstable Britney blew threw her $ because of her psychological  problems. It’s not even possible. What is possible is that someone other than Britney can (or is?) blowing through her $ /SJB Trust. I’ve long said something about her finances is off. I know he’s sketchy and I know it sounded wacky at the time but I believe Jon Eardley was right when he said that Britney’s being robbed. Remember when his spokesman Michael Sands said this?:

——

——

So WHO broke into his office to steal his files and erase files from his computer, before he choked to death?? Why?? Look back at his statement.
“Lives have been threatened. People are being intimidated.” But, what’s this here... WTF??!!

"Lives have been threatened

People are being intimidated.

It's terrorism.

I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial **** of Britney Spears"

omg :pensiveney:

• Like 2

Team C-ship: 

"Britney has always struggled with her mental health so Lynne's concern for Britney is never-ending. She is her mother and hates to see her suffer"

Team C-ship again:

"Britney's fans are constantly worried," the source says. "[They] continue to post  #FreeBritney #SaveBritney and petition for her to have her life back but the reality is she has a great life and just chooses to be home and private much of the time."

Make your mind Team C-ship. :gagasmile:

• Haha 4
  • Like 4