#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

21 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

Some of these things are not correct though. For instance, there's no evidence that she wanted to release Original Doll in order to exhibit her real voice. I don't like when people (fans) assume things basing on what they want to believe, but they actually have 0 evidences.

Also, I hope fans will stop thinking that she is the one behind Lucky, Overprotected, and all of her photoshoots with a cage or something similar. Like, you really think that her team wouldn't notice these "super secrets screams for helpp that only true fans will understand!!111 :'(((". 

it is full of speculation and assumptions and even wrong things, but bad marketing is marketing, right?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I’m back on Twitter exposing the devil herself. I’m going to be more strategic this time to not get suspended. Please retweet me y’all. :kiss: 

Psalm 101:5 

'Whoever slanders his neighbor secretly I will destroy. Whoever has a haughty look and an arrogant heart I will not endure.'

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

An ex-classmate from college, just asked me on Facebook what's happening with Britney :ohnoney: I haven't even posted anything about it

I saw two ex-classmates commenting about #freebritney on social media today.. they aren’t even into the pop music universe. I was shocked in how big the movement is becoming :omggg:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

An ex-classmate from college, just asked me on Facebook what's happening with Britney :ohnoney: I haven't even posted anything about it

I educated my co-workers about Free Britney and now they’re in the know and following! :queenflopga:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I still cannot understand why doesn’t BRITNEY HERSELF go public and comment on this .. why all this “cover”? 
if you want this to go away then speak out and say that you are in good hands and you haven’t been misstreated and that’s all worked out .