#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

18 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

So who was Britney’s “friend” on January 4th who told her to stay in the bathroom?? 

That's the golden goose question.

But that's not the mystery that's high on my priority list because I automatically put everyone around her and her family into suspicion, so...:badthoughts:

1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

So who was Britney’s “friend” on January 4th who told her to stay in the bathroom?? 

Oops, I thought she was referring to this woman ...Now I really have no idea.

58 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

This means he was not the doctor - at least we have closed that possibility.
I have a theory but it is a theory with clamps and totally subjective.
I think Meaner03 and Britney's Truth are the same people.
Meaner03 did it to have the connection with the fans and that we woke up, Britney's Truth was more sophisticated.
I think that's why he's quiet because Britney's team suspects or knows who he is.

Look at his likes on twitter and when they hacked him the first thing he did was ask for the email @BKSTYL3.

Can it be a possibility? It is the only possibility that I think is feasible because both are missing.

I also think that Britney's truth is an intelligent person because of his grammar and I also think that there is a possibility that he is a lawyer or a doctor who is on her side or a person from her past circle because the user leaked a 2002 document.

• Like 4
On 7/15/2020 at 10:33 PM, LLuvia said:

Oops, I thought she was referring to this woman ...Now I really have no idea.

This means he was not the doctor - at least we have closed that possibility.
I have a theory but it is a theory with clamps and totally subjective.
I think Meaner03 and Britney's Truth are the same people.
Meaner03 did it to have the connection with the fans and that we woke up, Britney's Truth was more sophisticated.
I think that's why he's quiet because Britney's team suspects or knows who he is.

Look at his likes on twitter and when they hacked him the first thing he did was ask for the email @BKSTYL3.

Can it be a possibility? It is the only possibility that I think is feasible because both are missing.

I also think that Britney's truth is an intelligent person because of his grammar and I also think that there is a possibility that he is a lawyer or a doctor who is on her side or a person from her past circle because the user leaked a 2002 document.

Meaner is from somewhere. I don't think so.

And just because someone writes well, it doesn't mean they are a lawyer or doctor. I know lots of lawyers and doctors with bad writing skills (or bad anything skills) and I wonder on how I'm still not on their level... KSKSSKSKSKSKSKSSK

Britney's Truth could be very well be a fan with a very iluminated mind and observational skills - I say this as the highest compliment ever.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Applejack said:

it doesn't mean they are a lawyer or doctor. I know lots of lawyers and doctors with bad writing skills (or bad anything skills) and I wonder on how I'm still not on their level...

I mean what this user was writing, the technical language... of course, career or profession doesn't give you intelligence.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dirk said:

Guys I don't remember why she went to the hospital the second time... anyone knows? first time was the bathroom episode and the second one?

Second one was the one planned in advance. By police, paramedics, doctors, (who else you think?). Ordered by Deborah Nadel, her psychiatrist for a week.

Really. No episode. Britney had a consult with this doctor once and later the doctor issued 5150. 

• Like 5

Hi,

ive not been on for a while (baby & now working from home has taken over eeeevvverything)

ive has so many friends contacting me and sharing me stuff about free Britney movement that part of me is mad cause I’m like... I told you about this last year and you ignored me but tbh I’m just glad the general public is starting to see it. 

has anyone noticed the comment on the diet Prada post where someone called darya_casting confirms she’s heard stuff from Britneys publicist about the conservatorship? 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, BoleynR said:

Hi,

ive not been on for a while (baby & now working from home has taken over eeeevvverything)

ive has so many friends contacting me and sharing me stuff about free Britney movement that part of me is mad cause I’m like... I told you about this last year and you ignored me but tbh I’m just glad the general public is starting to see it. 

has anyone noticed the comment on the diet Prada post where someone called darya_casting confirms she’s heard stuff from Britneys publicist about the conservatorship? 

Oh well, better late than never :/