#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I feel like spaming could lead to a lot of missinformation and maybe even to dismiss the whole movement as a conspiracy theory created by fans based on interpretations of instagram posts

This was exactly my point earlier in this thread.

If we do this we need to state FACTS. The TikTok that went viral of that guy saying Britney is being fed pills so she looks dreary and there are “leaked 911 calls” and “original doll was about the conservatorship” is filled with theories and distorted facts. This is NOT what we want for the movement. Let the people come up with theories themselves just like we have. But separate the theories from the FACTS so we can spread this love her like wildfire!

• Like 6

This news is from a Spanish newspaper, the story is from an Italian actress.
Her assistant will be tried for taking advantage of her mental state, he is being accused of a crime of up to 6 years in prison, this is what could happen to Jamie Spears, Lou M. Taylor, Larry Rudolph, and all the people involved in conservatorship and taking advantage of Britney Spears' mental state (as they say she has a psychological/mental problem) if this had happened in Europe.

El joven asistente de Gina Lollobrigida será juzgado por ...

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, LLuvia said:

This news is from a Spanish newspaper, the story is from an Italian actress.
Her assistant will be tried for taking advantage of her mental state, he is being accused of a crime of up to 6 years in prison, this is what could happen to Jamie Spears, Lou M. Taylor, Larry Rudolph, and all the people involved in conservatorship and taking advantage of Britney Spears' mental state (as they say she has a psychological/mental problem) if this had happened in Europe.

El joven asistente de Gina Lollobrigida será juzgado por ...

Are you reading this, Larry, Jamie and Lou? It would be really nice if you be In the same jail 

:beat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
On 7/9/2020 at 9:44 AM, Urbanney said:

I'll do my best to recap, but anyone please correct me or tell me to add/remove stuff if necessary:

• Britney, in January 2019, went absent from social media for months after revealing she needed some time with her family after her dad was revealed to have a serious illness and announced she was cancelling her next residency, Domination.
  • A paralegal that worked for Britney's team called into a podcast, Britney's Gram, to whistleblow that Britney was forced into a rehabilitation center because she wasn't taking her ***** and was driving around with her boyfriend despite not being allowed to.
  • The #FreeBritney movement begins with the podcast episode with the whistleblower paralegal. Main argument: How is Britney able to release multiple albums, go on multiple world tours, have years of a Vegas residency, perfume lines, shoot videos, be a mom, etc. but not able to have the normal freedoms of an adult due to her conservatorship? Conservatorships are meant for the extreme elderly or people in a "vegetable state." Britney is clearly nothing near that.
  • Andrew Wallet, a conservator on Britney's team, resigned around the same time Britney got forced into rehab even though he recently had just gotten a pay raise. Suspicions arise that Wallet must've quit because he knew Britney's situation was either illegal and/or immoral, and didn't want liability for it.
  • #FreeBritney grows as Britney's social media accounts stay quiet.
  • Sam Lutfi (Britney's shady former manager from 2007) released very personal pictures of Britney and Lou Taylor never released before, along with supposed screenshots of Britney emails from 2006-2008. The emails said Lou Taylor was stalking Britney and telling Britney she was "possessed and that she needs to come and kill these spirits." Britney says in the email she is scared for her life because of Taylor. Lou Taylor is now part of Britney's team. Fans begin suspecting that the video of Britney from 2006-2007 making fun a woman telling her to "go to the light and see Jesus" is actually about Lou.
  • In April 2019, the media starts writing articles that Britney checked herself into rehab voluntarily due to struggling to accept her dad's illness. Britney makes a social media post about having "me time" and confirms she's in rehab.
  • Britney then starts posting suspicious IG posts. One is a video of her saying something along the lines that she's ok, she just wants privacy while she takes care of her dad. However, the caption on the video went on this LONG rant about Sam Lutfi and how he was lying. This was really weird because no one in the general public had any idea who Sam Lutfi was or knew about the emails. Fans start believing that maybe Britney is only getting fed certain information (hence the video asking for privacy related to her dad) and that her IG is being controlled/written by her team (hence the long rant about Sam Lutfi that was not connected to the video at all)
  • Britney's team later confirmed that Britney was in fact sent to rehab involuntarily due to her not taking her medication, like the whistleblower paralegal said. 
  • Another curious fact happened was after the judge decided to do an evaluation on Britney's conservatorship, they asked her medical records and a new evaluation to her doctor, and 2 weeks before he had to release the document to the LA court, he died. His wife told someone that his death had nothing to do with it, but you know, it's LA believe what you want. Also I remember that this doctor is a good doctor and used to take care of a lot of professional players in sports and he loved Britney, there's an interview or an article about him and about this.
  • There are court docs from 2008ish showing Jamie Spears claiming that Britney has dementia, and that being a reason Jamie was trying to get conservatorship over Britney. It's extremely unlikely that Britney has dementia given her age and what she's done career wise for the last 10+ years. This also brings up the point - is Britney being medicated for something when nothing is actually wrong with her?
  • Britney has repeatedly spoken against the conservatorship, both in court and her career (For the Record, the 2016 interview with Johnathan Ross that ultimately got removed from the released version where she implied she was forced to do her last couple albums, FF and BJ). Britney also tried to get legal defense/attorney against her dad back around 2008.
  • Britney has no control of her finances, isn't able to drive, can't get married, has business decisions negotiated for her, her conservators can file restraining orders against people for her, and more. 
  • There are constant conspiracies about how Britney's team is controlling the media's perception of her and Britney herself, especially given that they kept lying/changing the story around Britney's rehabilitation. In the height of the beginning of #FreeBritney, news articles about Britney were slanted in favor of the conservatorship, saying it saved her life, that people around her were worried for her well-being, articles written slamming Britney as unstable for being barefoot while walking to her vehicle after a court hearing. This made fans suspect Britney's team was paying the media to slant in favor of keeping her under conservatorship. Again, fans wonder if Britney is really in charge of her Instagram, if she's writing her captions, if she's being forced to do certain videos (like the recent one where she's rocking back and forth nervously while reading "fan questions" that fans never asked), if she's being made to look more unstable than she really is, if she's only being given certain information since legally, she's not supposed to have unlimited access to a phone/internet, etc.

UPDATE: I have started a thread to keep this summary updated as a kind of Wikipedia page summary for #FreeBritney

Wig flew! :scalped: The Britney Spears official historian jumped out! :yasqueen:

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

not only here, but the Instagram account stopped around the same day as his/her last login here :idkney:

Anyone knows how to reach out somehow and contact them , Maybe they're working behind the scenes? 

i believe they would've said something at least before they left 'for good' if they were threatened and silenced. idk. I really feel that we should somehow know what's going on , even out of pure concern . 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

People are really starting to notice

It's important to comment and like videos like these. The Youtubers will realize that more people wants FreeBritney content.

44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

not only here, but the Instagram account stopped around the same day as his/her last login here :idkney:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s why I feel they did got silenced. Meaner dig up a lot of stuff and post regularly on here but now is silent.

Jordan talked about Tess other day, It seems there is still plans for the movement... Basically the same thing the girls already promised for the fans, no actual news.

Meaner found out a lot of things about the Jamie's companies with Britney name and money. With real investigative reporters the informations could potentially hurt the so called hybrid business the c-ship protects.

21 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

It's important to comment and like videos like these. The Youtubers will realize that more people wants FreeBritney content.

Jordan talked about Tess other day, It seems there is still plans for the movement... Basically the same thing the girls already promised for the fans, no actual news.

Meaner found out a lot of things about the Jamie's companies with Britney name and money. With real investigative reporters the informations could potentially hurt the so called hybrid business the c-ship protects.

Would that mean they've silenced him? 

On a related note , anyone has kept records of the information meaner dug up? as in on actual hard drive and not on the forum.

It might be helpful for us one day , you never know.  I do remember the gram girls saying that they'll be extremely busy working on this in a 'big way' . 

46 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

On a related note , anyone has kept records of the information meaner dug up? as in on actual hard drive and not on the forum.

It might be helpful for us one day , you never know.  I do remember the gram girls saying that they'll be extremely busy working on this in a 'big way' . 

he posted a lot of things on twitter, it's all there

https://twitter.com/MeanerThree

I just feel he did everything he could. We don't have that much power to dig in more.

The Gram girls also have been building up for big stuff for over a year now.

So, we're stuck in a lull without positive or negative news. It's very disheartening. I have faith though. Just you wait.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, summer2summer said:

I don't know what happened with him, but at this point there's nothing shocking about her team anymore...

I've seen his informations spreaded on IG fansites, twitter and Facebook. 

They did some promises, but it's taking too long and the fact none of them talks about Britney even on their twitter accounts for a long time is weird. I just Hope they have something solid to help the case.

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Anyone knows how to reach out somehow and contact them , Maybe they're working behind the scenes? 

i believe they would've said something at least before they left 'for good' if they were threatened and silenced. idk. I really feel that we should somehow know what's going on , even out of pure concern . 

probably in the dungeon of Lou's lair

At least they won't be alone.

"Hi, I'm Britney. What did you do to get in here?"

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Buffybot said:

yeah I know the girls have talked about the documentary and less concerned about them since they already said they aren't silenced  but meaner did uncover a lot of stuff and if it werent for that we wouldn't have known all the shady things they done with her money.  More concerned about that...

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I don't know what happened with him, but at this point there's nothing shocking about her team anymore...

I've seen his informations spreaded on IG fansites, twitter and Facebook. 

They did some promises, but it's taking too long and the fact none of them talks about Britney even on their twitter accounts for a long time is weird. I just Hope they have something solid to help the case.

I think back at the end of 2019 when i listened to their podcast they did say that they're going on a very low key mission which is needed. from what i can remember they're going to contact important people that were in Britney's circle in the past. And things need to be confidential and they need to stay silent for some reason. 

Someone confirm what im saying , i could be wrong afterall. 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Applejack said:

She can't. She was deemed incapable. It doesn't mean she hasn't tried reaching out to lawyers (we know the story: first Barbra Streisand's cousin and Jon Eardley... throughout the years there have been more too, but to no avail).

So, the fact she desperately tried to hire the best cship lawyer in town to fight off the initial 'incapable' judgment; the fact that she, through Adam Streisand, said SHE DID NOT WANT HER DAD AS CONSERVATOR (and was ignored); the fact she or her team can't even mention the word 'conservatorship'; the fact her mother released a book that basically is 'How Jamie Is An Abusive Person - The Book' (and yet he is her conservator); the fact she is into a PROBATE conservatorship (meant for people in coma or in vegetative state, unlike the LPS conservatorship, which is meant for mental illnesses and alcoholism issues). It all amounts to the fact SHE NEVER WANTED a conservatorship and that is HIGHLY unusual and full of classic signs of abuse. This is all factual. Even the 'she can't access her phone' claim is backed up by court docs - the judge allowed that.

It's kinda tiring how in the beginning we tried to make everything factual and compile everything to everyone and now it has kind of just spiraled out lol

If the conservatorship has already been granted, can I still fight it?

Yes. A conservatee can challenge the conservatorship at any time. The easiest way to challenge a granted conservatorship is to tell the judge who granted it in the first place. Sometimes a letter will work. The best way is to file a Petition to Terminate the conservatorship. If you had an attorney in the original case, he or she might help you or you can ask the court to appoint a new attorney for you. You will have to prove that you no longer meet the criteria for conservatorship- that you can provide for your own food, clothing, and shelter as well as handle your own financial affairs.

source: https://www.canhr.org/factsheets/legal_fs/html/fs_ConservatorshipProblems.htm

Britney CAN file. I don’t buy the “she doesn’t know” theory. Britney’s had several interviews with court investigators. She has to know her rights. There is the theory that they threaten to take her kids away if she ever does formally file. Maybe we’ll see something done when they turn 18?

She attempted to hire an attorney to fight it at a federal level but that was disbarred. No petition to terminate was ever filed, strangely enough. Britney can say she didn’t want Jamie as a conservator all she wants. She can talk down on her situation as much as possible but that won’t ultimately matter until she files a petition with the court. Heck, her RELATIVES are eligible for petitioning. We know for a fact Lynne isn’t trying to get her out because a petition still hasn’t appeared on her active case. Something is very very strange here.

All files are listed on her docket. Filings can be sealed but the title of motion/orders will always show. Those can’t be sealed.

Lawyers for Britney said she can file but a petition has never appeared on her docket. They posted this after the previous rally in January. People tend to ignore this fact

• Like 2