#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

is this online?

No, you can’t see this show afterwards. Tess said exactly what we already know. Nevertheless, I was surprised that they are on # Freebritney's side at Germany's largest television station. They usually make fun of Britney or say Britney is crazy. But the truth is always stronger than all these lies. All media will be on Britney's side. Britney will soon be free because the pressure from the media is getting too high.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

An article TMZ posted in 2011 which includes the non-disclosure-agreement her dancers at the time had to sign just resurfaced @Applejack

https://www.tmz.com/2011/03/19/britney-spears-music-video-*****-alcohol-dancer-nondisclosure-agreement/

Reveal hidden contents

EdXg9WwXoAEnxFI?format=jpg&name=medium

I remember the **** thing coming into play during her Circus comeback

this all makes you look at everything we already knew, so differently....

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

An article TMZ posted in 2011 which includes the non-disclosure-agreement her dancers at the time had to sign just resurfaced @Applejack

https://www.tmz.com/2011/03/19/britney-spears-music-video-*****-alcohol-dancer-nondisclosure-agreement/

Hide contents

EdXg9WwXoAEnxFI?format=jpg&name=medium

Omg your mind. I was thinking about the NDAs (and "don't look in her eyes" orders) her team handed out, I was thinking that just a few hours ago. YOU'RE SO POWERFUL

• Love 1
18 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I have long suspected that Britney was given a **** or medication that caused her significant damage. As a person who casually once took acid at a party myself and has never been the same since....I just always felt someone inflicted damage to Britney and it's very disturbing. 

How have you never been the same since? I want the story!

This situation is so ******* crazy. I mean, she is OK when she is in the stage and performing (and more in control in Las Vegas). At least, if is a tour, she is a little more "free". It's incredible. If she is not capable of taking care of nothing, she should not be able to perform in front of a live public everyday for 5 years. So yes, let's allow her to "perform" and earn money for us (the conservatorship and "her own"). But, when she is not touring or recording, she is locked up in the house doing noting and going in and out of private clinics???

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION SHE IS IN. 

#FreeBritney 

:crying2:

• Like 1
18 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I have long suspected that Britney was given a **** or medication that caused her significant damage. As a person who casually once took acid at a party myself and has never been the same since....I just always felt someone inflicted damage to Britney and it's very disturbing. 

Your brain is not damaged, it’s just PTSD from the experience. 

psychedilecs don’t cause long term damage afaik from one use. The **** Britney is on though? Who knows. 

Maybe this has been brought up in the past but I'm gonna ask anyway. 

What about all the pink roses posts/captions?

I looked up the meaning and I found this, but it doesn't make sense to me.

Pink roses symbolize gratitude, grace, and joy. Overall, pink roses suggest a gentleness compared to the typical bright red rose. They are seen as a token of admiration when given to someone. 

Did anyone notice? She is clearly trying to say something with this IMO. 

New blind item revealed: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/blind-items-revealed-4_21.html

Blind Items Revealed #4

July 14, 2020

No one is even acknowledging whether a long overdue report has been prepared. It has not been filed with the court in advance of a hearing next week. There would be no reason not to file it, because it would be sealed, unless it is so damning that no one wants to take a chance of it being leaked.  What will the permanent A list "singer" have to say about it.

Probate Investigator's Report/Britney Spears (as of today, the day before the hearing, it still does not appear in the public records as even being filed)