#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

If the conservatorship has already been granted, can I still fight it?

Yes. A conservatee can challenge the conservatorship at any time. The easiest way to challenge a granted conservatorship is to tell the judge who granted it in the first place. Sometimes a letter will work. The best way is to file a Petition to Terminate the conservatorship. If you had an attorney in the original case, he or she might help you or you can ask the court to appoint a new attorney for you. You will have to prove that you no longer meet the criteria for conservatorship- that you can provide for your own food, clothing, and shelter as well as handle your own financial affairs.

source: https://www.canhr.org/factsheets/legal_fs/html/fs_ConservatorshipProblems.htm

Britney CAN file. I don’t buy the “she doesn’t know” theory. Britney’s had several interviews with court investigators. She has to know her rights. There is the theory that they threaten to take her kids away if she ever does formally file. Maybe we’ll see something done when they turn 18?

She attempted to hire an attorney to fight it at a federal level but that was disbarred. No petition to terminate was ever filed, strangely enough. Britney can say she didn’t want Jamie as a conservator all she wants. She can talk down on her situation as much as possible but that won’t ultimately matter until she files a petition with the court. Heck, her RELATIVES are eligible for petitioning. We know for a fact Lynne isn’t trying to get her out because a petition still hasn’t appeared on her active case. Something is very very strange here.

All files are listed on her docket. Filings can be sealed but the title of motion/orders will always show. Those can’t be sealed.

Lawyers for Britney said she can file but a petition has never appeared on her docket. They posted this after the previous rally in January. People tend to ignore this fact

It could be possible that the judge didn't even allow that to happen. As far as I understand, the judge dismissed those lawyers and never recognized them as Britney's. The one that Sam Lutfi hired even got a restraining order. Then Britney was appointed with Sam Ingham and deemed unable to speak on court and appearing on any hearing regarding her case. So how was she supposed to do anything if she needed the help if "her lawyer" the one who's friends with the judge, Jodi, and basically lives of "representing" conservatees. It would've been as much as asking your kidnapper to release you.

I guess any of us could go and say, hey I'm representing Britney and here's the petition to end the conservatorship, but if they don't recognize us as her lawyer, I don't think they'd even put that on the record :yaknow:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

If the conservatorship has already been granted, can I still fight it?

Yes. A conservatee can challenge the conservatorship at any time. The easiest way to challenge a granted conservatorship is to tell the judge who granted it in the first place. Sometimes a letter will work. The best way is to file a Petition to Terminate the conservatorship. If you had an attorney in the original case, he or she might help you or you can ask the court to appoint a new attorney for you. You will have to prove that you no longer meet the criteria for conservatorship- that you can provide for your own food, clothing, and shelter as well as handle your own financial affairs.

source: https://www.canhr.org/factsheets/legal_fs/html/fs_ConservatorshipProblems.htm

Britney CAN file. I don’t buy the “she doesn’t know” theory. Britney’s had several interviews with court investigators. She has to know her rights. There is the theory that they threaten to take her kids away if she ever does formally file. Maybe we’ll see something done when they turn 18?

She attempted to hire an attorney to fight it at a federal level but that was disbarred. No petition to terminate was ever filed, strangely enough. Britney can say she didn’t want Jamie as a conservator all she wants. She can talk down on her situation as much as possible but that won’t ultimately matter until she files a petition with the court. Heck, her RELATIVES are eligible for petitioning. We know for a fact Lynne isn’t trying to get her out because a petition still hasn’t appeared on her active case. Something is very very strange here.

All files are listed on her docket. Filings can be sealed but the title of motion/orders will always show. Those can’t be sealed.

Lawyers for Britney said she can file but a petition has never appeared on her docket. They posted this after the previous rally in January. People tend to ignore this fact

I would have thought that when Britney went to court & told the judge she want out, that it would be considered a verbal petition to end of her conservatorship 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It could be possible that the judge didn't even allow that to happen. As far as I understand, the judge dismissed those lawyers and never recognized them as Britney's. The one that Sam Lutfi hired even got a restraining order. Then Britney was appointed with Sam Ingham and deemed unable to speak on court and appearing on any hearing regarding her case. So how was she supposed to do anything if she needed the help if "her lawyer" the one who's friends with the judge, Jodi, and basically lives of "representing" conservatees. It would've been as much as asking your kidnapper to release you.

I guess any of us could go and say, hey I'm representing Britney and here's the petition to end the conservatorship, but if they don't recognize us as her lawyer, I don't think they'd even put that on the record :yaknow:

My thoughts exactly. Something doesn’t seem right. If Britney wants out so bad she must’ve petitioned at some point. But perhaps they’re just not putting that down? Idk. 

38 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I would have thought that when Britney went to court & told the judge she want out, that it would be considered a verbal petition to end of her conservatorship 

We don’t know if that even happened. That story was based on “alleged” terms. We’ve gotten a lot of stories over the years of Britney supposedly telling the judge she wants out and that never leads anywhere.

Perhaps if along with the facts of the conservatorship we throw in information about a petition for termination when spreading information about this to the GP? People are spreading literal petitions for the White House to let Britney have a lawyer (lol?) but I think we’re barking at it from the wrong tree. If enough people are aware of how Britney can get out and there’s enough public pressure on her family, perhaps someone will petition to terminate?

• Like 1
On 7/11/2020 at 3:30 PM, Applejack said:

Let's start with the beginning: she wasn't able to contest the cship early on. She wasn't notified and when her dad filed it she was being involuntarily held. Then came the medical reports from Ingham and Spar attesting she was incapable (based on a 5 minute talk at worst). So doing things through a lawyer wasn't gonna work out anymore then.

Later, they played that leaked voicemail in which she says her father had threatened to take the kids away from her in court. She said through Adam that she objected to her dad as conservator. The nanny from FTR testified that she saw Britney being emotionally abused. The court still sided with Jamie.

Then we go to the inconsistencies. The most obvious being, she's in a probate conservatorship, yet the court oversees her businesses, her tours, her tv appearances (apparently Britney wanted to be a X Factor judge as a leverage against the cship, because how an incapable person could be a judge?). She's an incapable person that works and brings in a lot of power and money. Other inconsistencies are such as that incapable people can't testify under oath, yet she JUST DID THAT in the 2016 Sam Lutfi case.

Yet no one gives a ****.

So yes, something is up. She can't contest.

Her conservatorship is bizarre. With Free Britney going mainstream, I hope that the GP acknowledges the strange facts regarding her situation and what she can and can’t do and ignore the theories and “cries for help” from Instagram.

You said it best: her conservatorship is really inconsistent. That’s what needs to be called out and pressure needs to be put on the court for doing that. 

54 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

have you guys seen that this HUGE feminist Instagram page posted about #FreeBritney ?? :kidcries: they have 4,5M followers 

Some of these things are not correct though. For instance, there's no evidence that she wanted to release Original Doll in order to exhibit her real voice. I don't like when people (fans) assume things basing on what they want to believe, but they actually have 0 evidences.

Also, I hope fans will stop thinking that she is the one behind Lucky, Overprotected, and all of her photoshoots with a cage or something similar. Like, you really think that her team wouldn't notice these "super secrets screams for helpp that only true fans will understand!!111 :'(((". 

• Love 2
  • Like 1