#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I'm fighting with strangers on a Facebook post about Britney trying to tell them all the things wrong with the conservatorship.

And all they say it's like, but you agree we don't know her mental condition right? And another goes like, yeah that's what happens with starstruck fans. And I'm like, what do you need to understand that a conservatorship isn't just for anyone with "mental issues". They have to be unable to take care of themselves. And one is like, fans don't know her besides her performances. And I tell them "so what more proof do you need besides her performing?? A person that is so mentally unable to see for herself, would be allowed to perform for 10 years and record albums and appear on television and give interviews and teach dance lessons to kids? 

:nochillbrit: 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm fighting with strangers on a Facebook post about Britney trying to tell them all the things wrong with the conservatorship.

And all they say it's like, but you agree we don't know her mental condition right? And another goes like, yeah that's what happens with starstruck fans. And I'm like, what do you need to understand that a conservatorship isn't just for anyone with "mental issues". They have to be unable to take care of themselves. And one is like, fans don't know her besides her performances. And I tell them "so what more proof do you need besides her performing?? A person that is so mentally unable to see for herself, would be allowed to perform for 10 years and record albums and appear on television and give interviews and teach dance lessons to kids? 

I hate these devil advocate fence sitters. "WE DONT KNOW THE FACTS" - but we actually do.  It's all their in forms of court documents, emails, letters etc IE VERIFIED MATERIAL ugh. 

Like either help and make sense with your uninformed rebukes or **** the hell off with your negativity,  we ain't here to convince you it's true, the information is out there, do it yourself and make up your mind before being dumb! 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, cchenbag said:

Rolling Stone published an article abou freebritney in their twitter and website 5 hours ago. The media attention is increasing. 

I don't know if it's the same from yesterday. They shared one on their Facebook, but it seemed to be the same one from last year since it talked about the protests in April. 

47 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Remember the other ****ed up things too.

If she's too unwell to take care of herself and isn't able to make a conscious decision (which is the basis for a conservatorship), how is ethical that she has been working non stop since the very moment it was enacted? Isn't that forced labor??? A disabled person who works non stop.

Her father is known to be abusive and erratic and an alcoholic and they never had a good relationship, how is ethical that someone like him was her conservator for 11 years? Making decisions on her life, living with her, managing her finances.

People under conservatorship have the right to agree with things.

• Love 3
  • Like 6

The movement is definitely spreading.

Yesterday my sis who does not follow any Brinny accounts and is very much ‘GP’ tagged me in a free Britney post on the gram.

And today I went to the barber, and we we were taking about this weird Hollywood called pizza gate, when free Britney came up. The barber next to me jumped into the conversation and started telling me all about Free Britney (as If I didn’t know already)...all about her social media, how her team are drugging her to make her look like she needs the cship on socials, basically everything we already know etc.

He even told me that Jamie has bribed police officers and that he has a double for Britney. This stuff was  brand new information to me but I wouldn’t be surprised if true 

• Like 2

I think it was that investigative journalist that stopped posting in 2009 on her blog, Carmella something, that said that there was a political/governmental encouragement for the cship.

brit and the paparazzi were wrecking havoc in LA at the time. so I'm gonna guess the reason it was granted so fast has to do with that too. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1