#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

okay let me take this in.. 

- so she didn’t deny the ITZ experience is unethical, a cash cow etc - instead she implied it was okay because fans have been ‘supporting’ the conservatorship since ‘08; calling us hypocritical. Despite the fact the sole reason we are criticising the ITZ experience is because this is the first project that has come out POST all this new information, truth, allegations and events happening which started the #FreeBritney moment.

- she says Britney herself has asked fans to stop the #FreeBritney movement, which isn’t necessarily true. Brit’s Instagram post she’s referring to wasn’t specific and we don’t know if she’s even looked herself at the movement or what she’s told by her handlers or how the informative has been fed to her, if at all.

- she claims Britney signed the document and then said her dad might have done, and then said she didn’t actually  know. 

- she calls fans rude but then spent the whole video patronising and belittling us??

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I'm saying that not even Glory had new pics promoting it....

I hear you. I'm not convinced Britney "doesn't" support The Zone. There are many projects that have been released for her brand that she has had next to no participation in. B in the Mix, Volume 2, Britney Jean (:jj:), etc.

To me, all I can say is that Britney is on hiatus and they are still trying to milk her brand. How is this suddenly bad, or have I missed something?

• Like 2

I don't think she doesn't know about it, neither hates it. In fact, I guess she gives little to zero f**ks to The Zone. :fu: She may think it's cute or whatever and, allegedly, was going to occur along with Domination, so I assume it was bound to happen anyway, with or without her being active in some sort. 

• Like 3

Even if "The Zone" is a pointless ****, her team's stupid promotion kinda gives a spotlight again to Britney and most importantly to the #FreeBritney movement, people are starting to talk about it again indirectly. 

At some point it's going to blow up and the sad truth will be exposed I just can't wait for her to be finally free  :pumped:

• Like 8

I hate the the makers of this are saying she’s going to show up. I really hope she doesn’t. If she does go I think it might be Sam who naively says “he let’s check this out, it’s fan made” and she’s not going to have any idea that her team funded the entire thing and are continuing to use her image to make money off her. I think she’s going to be like Aw this is cute. And that will be it. 

• Like 1

I'm doing an imagine: If I were the one who take decisions in Britney's career/marketing. 

Let's be honest. If the ITZ project goal would be to celebrate Britney Spears' career and fans from all the respect, caring and love for it, I would've postponed it. It's not the time. Timing is 100% wrong. Oh, and I would assure that Britney is 100% involved in the project and everything.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I wanna slap the living **** out of her because she so loud and wrong

This ******* had better made sure to mention the scam artist Lou Taylor and her father and that Britney does not have control over her money

I hope the fans dragged her ******* on her instagram ,if she has one

• Like 4