#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Just for those interested, even though it's true they're not that close anymore, at least the few times we've seen them together, they seem to have as much fun as always

95b1a86cd8ae2afb4afac4e6167eb6bf.jpg

YdMj5_Ex653sLg--wl2PGcskJ7zyXwPhrvbFbNNd

ebebee3420a95d3dabb0271683108717.jpg

217110_600.jpg

FeliciaCulotta_BritneySpears.png

you+drive+me+toxic+britney+spears+2015+n

CprOyHYXYAA9uwq.jpg

22688461_1689412677759373_90986143054273

I get what everybody saying, but what I do know is fe absolutely loves Britney. So even tho she’s doing this I’m not going to cancel her because at the end of the day she’s not responsible for the mess Britney is in. And we are ASSUMING this from her team & if is I won’t stop loving Fe 

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Right. Maybe she had it contracted for Domination, and didn't want to break the contract. She just fulfilled her part. :mhmnod:
I know they have made up, but it's not the same as it used to be before. Fe & Brit were like best friends, now you won't see them together anymore. 

They were close but remember Fe is her mom’s friend. So it was like being with your fun aunty, she was very close to a lot of people. I’m not discrediting their friendship but I don’t think Britney considers Fe like one of her gal pals even if Fe “pretended” to on Oops. You know what I mean? 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

They were close but remember Fe is her mom’s friend. So it was like being with your fun aunty, she was very close to a lot of people. I’m not discrediting their friendship but I don’t think Britney considers Fe like one of her gal pals even if Fe “pretended” to on Oops. You know what I mean? 

Yes I know what you mean. She was a friend of the Spears family. I just wanted to say, I'm not here for judging Fe's choices, I don't want to crticize her. She's still the most positive person in the whole Britney team.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

I think this a direct response, à la Britney

I mean yeah it's not like we already know the truth.. excuse us Fe it just looks shady & we assume the worst when they're (her team) are pushing projects out there without Britney even announcing this "The Zone" mess in a simple few seconds video claiming she loves this claiming she's excited.. that's all it takes. Act less shady maybe we would believe the lies for an instant second

• Like 6
On 1/28/2020 at 5:21 AM, This pu$$y biteback said:

She had the potential to be something great! If things happen different I see her outpeaking Madonna. She wanted to do things in her own terms & she was setting herself up for that. However life hit her & it hit her as hard it could 

i always thought so..

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

It’s getting really obvious that lou is posting all this crap to promote in the ****. 

poor girl thinks britney actually knows who she is

Did u see the last one with Derek Hough dancing BOMT? Britney would never post a celeb dancing to her song just to promote the zone right away lol "i dare you to come to the zone", such a desperate attempt from Lou haha could they get any more lame?

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Looks like Britney money being wasted again like usual; I see The Blast dedicate a few post to Jamie Lynn Spears when nobody cares about her.

The only time people have a **** about her was when she got pregnant the first time n that’s because it was a scandal related to Britney 

• Like 1

Anyone attacking Felicia, you are really dumb. She has ALWAYS been there for Britney and truly loves and cares about her. She has never take advantage of Britney and has a heart of gold. She is also friends with Lynne and Anthony (absolutebritney) and supports the movement. This was just a cute opportunity for her. Please don't attack Fe, she has a heart of gold and never had bad intentions. I've never seen anyone on Britney's team who has treated the fans SO good and Britney had so much fun with her back in those days.

• Like 8

Not sure if AP but apparently BOMT is going viral on Tik Tok after Britney started posting this kind of videos

I think it’s definitely a good thing: first of all Baby will definitely benefit from the exposure and maybe it could be a great opportunity to promote #FreeBritney ?

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Did she mean that Domination was planed to be cancelled?  I believe she was rehearsing for Domination 18 months ago.

I doubt it, everyone seemed caught off guard by it. I think when Jamie shut it down, they immediately scramble to plan B. Ugh my head hurts just thinking about all this.

• Love 1
  • Like 2