New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Exhale+
11 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Great . So nothing happened. Everyonr will be getting paid until june . And then after june there will be another date to "determine" things . And the woman will soon be 40 years old and will only have 10 years on her to actually move around like a capable human being . And then the excuse will be that she's "old" and things have gotten complicated . 

Lou is somewhere setting up her new bank account details for "the zone" crap. The life of Britney is one bundle of joy. 

11 hours ago, G-unit said:

Of course.  Another “status hearing” scheduled for months away.  It’s gonna be this same old **** over and over.  I just hope that Jodi **** is out.  Like who tf are you ***** and why should you be overseeing Britney.

3 hours ago, Catalin said:

How disappointing...

Come on guys... even a divorce can take years to settle. Be patient. We dont know whats going on behind the scenes and these things take time. :) Honestly it was unrealistic that it would end today. Maybe this year but not today. I mean if it was THAT important Im sure Lynn and Britney would have been present. They knew there would be another hearing so I dont think its a bad sign.

• Like 2
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

Come on guys... even a divorce can take years to settle. Be patient. We dont know whats going on behind the scenes and these things take time. :) Honestly it was unrealistic that it would end today. Maybe this year but not today. I mean if it was THAT important Im sure Lynn and Britney would have been present. They knew there would be another hearing so I dont think its a bad sign.

And according to The Blast even Lynne was present via video conference with her lawyers! 

Something is going on! Let's stay optimistic! 

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Okay I think up until now Miley Cyrus was the biggest celebrity in favour of #freebritney but Cher just popped up out of nowhere :wow:

Fans were tweeting her and she probably saw it trending. She probably didn't really know what was going on but does now :well: Sorry Loucifer and Alcoholic Hick, sucks for you!

Do you guys remember when that psychic Antphrodite said that he saw her getting free this year, and that a big female singer was going to come out and support her and it was going to really help? :crying2: It was CHER

Don't lose hope guys! I really hope The Talk talks about this tomorrow now that Cher has said something and brought more attention. The Talk is one of the only shows keeping updated on Brit's case and where they are basically in support of her getting free.

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Do you guys remember when that psychic Antphrodite said that he saw her getting free this year, and that a big female singer was going to come out and support her and it was going to really help? :crying2: It was CHER

Don't lose hope guys! I really hope The Talk talks about this tomorrow now that Cher has said something and brought more attention. The Talk is one of the only shows keeping updated on Brit's case and where they are basically in support of her getting free.

Wait whaat?

3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Let's tweet Kim Kardashian now?

She's very involved in law now. Britney used to be her friend and she's a fan. + her husband is a bipolar person and is not under a c-ship.

THIS. We should. Kim is focused in helping people since she's studying law. Lou,M. has connections with her family, and Travis Scott but Kim K is a real Britney fan! 

KIM K SAVE BRITNEY.

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

Let's tweet Kim Kardashian now?

She's very involved in law now. Britney used to be her friend and she's a fan. + her husband is a bipolar person and is not under a c-ship.

Her husband... Formerly known as genius musician, household name...

Now he's humble wife of Kim K. :uknowit: Let's hope She won't annihilate the movement.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

THIS. We should. Kim is focused in helping people since she's studying law. Lou,M. has connections with her family, and Travis Scott but Kim K is a real Britney fan! 

KIM K SAVE BRITNEY.

Lou has connections with who?

bc Kris Jenner has a company and is basically a Lou M Taylor herself (without being an horrible person). Jamie Lynne Spears should be under Kris instead of Lou but they act like Lou is the only person in the world could save the Spears family 

:4music:

• Like 1