#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

53 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Have you seen this one? :(

That’s so unbelievably sad. I’m not a psychiatrist nor do I know a terrible amount about bipolar so I’m not qualified to determine a person’s mental state but it’s terribly sad to see someone like Britney become so troubled. When I think back to her from 1998-2006 you can’t help but wonder how something like this could happen to someone who appeared so mentally stable and on top form. All she ever wanted was a family - she was the sweetest girl ever. Then to read things like this basically saying she’s so erratic that she’s damaging her son’s lives. It just makes me feel so bad for her. Maybe if they’d left her alone and stopped harassing her and pushing her into so many things she’d wouldn’t have gone downhill so quickly. 

It takes us back to the definitive - why the **** is she being allowed to work and tour the world when she’s as mentally ill as they are conveying. They should be in prison this is like slavery. It makes me so f**king mad how people can do this to another person and get away with it :wontcry:

• Like 2

'She rants about inappropriate social and political issues, including this case and alleged corruption in the Family Court System"

Looks like political prisoner now :nyheadache: 

and never once during that time she yelled anything discordant from the stage

Spoiler

dirty conscience for 500?

Spoiler

I'm not selling or buying :raven:

16 hours ago, falka said:

'She rants about inappropriate social and political issues, including this case and alleged corruption in the Family Court System"

Looks like political prisoner now :nyheadache: 

and never once during that time she yelled anything discordant from the stage

Reveal hidden contents

dirty conscience for 500?

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not selling or buying :raven:

I can’t find the thing you quoted for “she rants about...” and I want to read it. What is this from/about?

thanksssss :yesokay:

16 minutes ago, Tetris said:

I can’t find the thing you quoted for “she rants about...” and I want to read it. What is this from/about?

thanksssss :yesokay:

It disappeared already :verycool:, but probably wasn't even about Brit, cuz like I said before, she never acted out in disordered manner in public during few years she was on stage, so :ehidk:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Nickey said:

Never seen this video before, have any of you seen? Those emails are pretty shocking... after watching this video some things are much more clear to me.

So sad. And it really has to end, it's against the law to manipulate people like this...:(

Lou Taylor is a sociopath. There's no other way to describe this kind of behavior, and how she managed to wiggled her way from a creepy-*** stalker of Britney to the literal manager of her finances. Britney said it herself, Lou likes to manage people, and it's all to extort whatever she wants from them.

Britney seems like the sane one in all of these emails/exchanges. I wish someone around that time would've actually had her best interests in mind and given her unbiased advice on how to protect herself, before the whole conservatorship coup happened and built up to the disastrous corrupt mess it is now. :(

• Like 8