#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The scam artist did not show up for her court date

The Judge better order her *** to court or Arrest her if she doesn't

She can afford lawyers longer, doesn't matter who's right.

It will cost Britney more anyway, she will lose more fans :eeek:

7 minutes ago, falka said:

She can afford lawyers longer, doesn't matter who's right.

It will cost Britney more anyway, she will lose more fans :eeek:

Britney not losing anything

The scam artist threw that lawsuit to intimidate the fan was thinking the fan wouldn't have the money but she's wrong.

The fan that the scam artist threw that lawsuit at has made it clear that she's not going to win because she doesn't have a case hence why she was a no show.  It was reported that a day before yesterday that Lou tried to get deposed remotely but the judge declined her request quickly.

Looks like LOU loses so far

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney not losing anything

The scam artist threw that lawsuit to intimidate the fan was thinking the fan wouldn't have the money but she's wrong.

The fan that the scam artist threw that lawsuit at has made it clear that she's not going to win because she doesn't have a case hence why she was a no show.  It was reported that a day before yesterday that Lou tried to get deposed remotely but the judge declined her request quickly.

Looks like LOU loses so far

:rihclap:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Gurl if she gets out and Britney still wants to be ‘Britney Spears’ she will double or triple her fan base. Imagine the exposure this drama will create

I believe Britney is losing fans because of Lou:lessons:, U cannot prove me wrong, cuz I'm not wrong, gurl.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

You’re absolutely right, I just meant that ‘losing fans’ should not be our concern right now. It should be theirs

Their attempts to connect with the fans on the Zone Twitter feed are EMBARRASSING. Every single post is spammed with FreeBritney and BoycottTheZone posts and nothing else. It’s a delight to see 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, ifuseekleon said:

Noooooo Fe omg.. thought she was workings too!

I don't know what to think about it, maybe she's got nothing to lose, since she spent half of her life with Britney,  and now if Britney is on a break, Fe got nothing to do and just needs money. And after all Britney was the one who ended their friendship & cooperation in 2007... It had to affect their relationship  :(

• Super Mods
38 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

I don't know what to think about it, maybe she's got nothing to lose, since she spent half of her life with Britney,  and now if Britney is on a break, Fe got nothing to do and just needs money. And after all Britney was the one who ended their friendship & cooperation in 2007... It had to affect their relationship  :(

Yeah but that was like years ago and they have made up, she wouldn’t have left her lucrative job with the Jonas bro’s to do Vegas with Britney. She seems like a very simple minded woman and with the right wording, she will do it but also it could have been part of a scrapped experience for Vegas that they repurposed for this. At the end of the day, her doing one clip doesn’t mean anything. No different than them shoving a camera to Britney’s face and making her read cue cards to the side. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but that was like years ago and they have made up, she wouldn’t have left her lucrative job with the Jonas bro’s to do Vegas with Britney. She seems like a very simple minded woman and with the right wording, she will do it but also it could have been part of a scrapped experience for Vegas that they repurposed for this. At the end of the day, her doing one clip doesn’t mean anything. No different than them shoving a camera to Britney’s face and making her read cue cards to the side. 

Right. Maybe she had it contracted for Domination, and didn't want to break the contract. She just fulfilled her part. :mhmnod:
I know they have made up, but it's not the same as it used to be before. Fe & Brit were like best friends, now you won't see them together anymore. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

I know they have made up, but it's not the same as it used to be before. Fe & Brit were like best friends, now you won't see them together anymore.

Maybe they are the ones that don't want them to be together anymore.

Speaking of which, something I've always found strange is how after all these years, I don't think I remember a single picture of Fe with Britney's kids. Considering how close they used to be, one would've thought that she would be like an aunt to them, but, yeah, not even one occasion comes to my mind of seeing them together. 

• Like 1

So Britney is supposedly making an appearance at The Zone.. on one hand I can see her thinking "I got to keep my ground while I'm regaining control in my life, not working etc. & If this is something for the people that have supported me since day one then let them have it." But then she could be thinking the complete opposite idk.. IF she show's up I'll assume she's fine with this, if not then clearly it's the opposite.