#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Jamie Lynn just posted Dina Lapolt Lou Taylor's best friend on her Instagram story. Worst sister on the planet:

jkl.png

JL also posted this story last month:

EMM4bezUYAAvLgC?format=jpg&name=medium

Dina & Lou:

Image result for dina lapolt lou taylor

Lou, Lou's Husband, Ugly *** Robin, James, Jamie Lynn, & Dina:

EDxsXJfWkAA6jlj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ugh... look at these pieces of scum living the life they deny Britney, funded by the money they’ve stolen from her. They make me sick. JL should be ashamed 

• Like 7

Im glad this thread is back .have you guys seen this ? it breaks my heart.

apparently her source said one of her dancers worked with her team.i dont know if it is true but it would make sense..that is why she  is always alone and her friends never last.cause any good friend who try to help will get cut from her life and any dancer or friend willing to work with her team will stay. . also i want to say that i dislike her sister very much and have zero respect for  her.no matter what even if half  of the things we know are true she should not be sucking up to lou like this..

my heart breaks for Britney.isolated .with a sister and father like this .away from her sons .they have taken everyone from her.i hate them

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, olfbritfan said:

Im glad this thread is back .have you guys seen this ? it breaks my heart.

apparently her source said one of her dancers worked with her team.i dont know if it is true but it would make sense..that is why she  is always alone and her friends never last.cause any good friend who try to help will get cut from her life and any dancer or friend willing to work with her team will stay. . also i want to say that i dislike her sister very much and have zero respect for  her.no matter what even if half  of the things we know are true she should not be sucking up to lou like this..

my heart breaks for Britney.isolated .with a sister and father like this .away from her sons .they have taken everyone from her.i hate them

I think it’s messed up to call someone an addict. Looking at the comments everyone seems to be confused about it’s vagueness. The poster keeps explaining herself that she actually means they got her addicted to the medications and that she’s saying this to help free Britney when all it does is basically tells anyone she abuses drugs. I’m skeptical about her intentions basically riding on the #freebritney trend. It does nothing to help the movement but just get attention on her because now everyone wants her to spill more deets and she even says she has more, seeing as beauty gurus fake their ****, wouldn’t put it past her. Everyone knows she’s over medicated, doesn’t take a genius to see that. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’m not so sure how credible this email is. Isn’t Lynne a teacher? There are so many silly typos and mistakes in that email. Surely Lynne would be used to being so grammatically correct. I hope that email is true but I just don’t know. 

Lynne was an elementary school teacher and I’m not being rude here but she went to a community college according to her FB. The writing in Through the Storm was like reading a gossip magazine with exclamations everywhere and she had a ghost writer?!