#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Jamie Lynn just posted Dina Lapolt Lou Taylor's best friend on her Instagram story. Worst sister on the planet:

jkl.png

JL also posted this story last month:

We already established that these type of awards are bought for money. Magazines cut a deal because they’re so broke these days and need the revenue.

Also

Not that anyone’s checking but did anyone notice JL’s Instagram went down from 2,000 photos to about 60, and changed her profile pic to her last public appearance from three years ago... at the same time she was in LA with Lou - looks as if they’re trying to rebrand her... but for what?

• Super Mods
42 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

can please she be involved and help somehow. hugging is good but she needs real help. i can't help but writing and thinking of Britney this days. i am really worried of her. she hadn't been putting anything on her insta. i hope she is not some there in a medical facility again being medicated till death. i hate that we can't do nothing at all. it's helpless hopeful situation. april gonna be same fg sht. we r loosing Britney for sure. this ppl never gonna take her out....i am sad

I mean what else you want her to do? What she did was pretty big because her fans and followers will see it and they will spread the word. The more it’s spread out the more public pressure is put on this situation because that’s why the cship has lasted so long because they want people to keep looking the other but now the spotlight is on them and they’re nervous hence all the suing. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Did we see this? https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/britney-spears-praised-still-fighting-21349899 

Now we have Rose McGowan speaking out after Cher. ;) 

celebrities need to talk more. last year it was year of woman revolution so many came out with #metoo. still no justice for this Louisiana girl -Britney Spears. i also hate this photo of all their happy faces Jamie  JL friend of Lou. All of them feels so disgusting.

even if Britney has mental issue it doesn't mean she should be under so many constraints. It's for only ppl who can't care for themself. I think any mental issue for 12 years treated appropriately with that kind of money would give her chance to live normal life and not be under chsip. her being still under it proves that her care taker-her father did really poor job on her health- cause she ended up in a facility last year and hell knows how many times before. the only thing Jamie always cared is Britney money and brand. who in the hell would give a woman after nervous breakdown in 2007- to go to an award show just a year after-2008. That is nonsence. Court is corrupted. They need to go to jail -all of them. Period

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

"IN VEGAS PPL HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS FOR LONG TIME"

That's the thing, how many people in the industry know exactly what's going on since the beginning but don't speak ? There's a reason her team isolated her and didn't t let her interact with other artists or always hired the same people to work with her. They're doing their best to hide the reality behind the curtain.

We only had Lachapelle commenting on the matter but what about the music video directors from Femme Fatale era ? The former dancers ? Her glam team ?

Everybody who was near/around her the last 12 years know exactly what's going on, but choose not to speak up. 

I really hope she'll be free to be herself and to live her life the way she wants it :overwhelm: It's a basic human right for god sake.

When all the FREEBRITNEY movement first started, I apologized with Jordan because he was the first one to have courage to tell the truth. But we hated on him because he was getting close to certain people. Well, truth always find its way to come out. So, forgive us and thank you @breatheheavy

We had the hints in front of us but we couldn't see it, or didn't we want to see it?

December, 2008:

You’ve heard her quote from the documentary Britney: For the Record about how she feels like a prisoner. Did you get that vibe from her?
The thing is, when I met with her, I wasn’t looking for that. I had started to feel uncomfortable with all the restrictions, like submitting my questions for approval and not being left alone with her. And whenever I asked who was making these rules, I was told it had to do with the conservatorship. Like most people, I didn’t know much about conservatorships or how they’re supposed to work. Of course, the funny coincidence is that the most famous conservatorship in recent years isn’t even Britney’s: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were being run by a government conservatorship. And we see how brilliantly that turned out.

Anyway, I had done some preliminary research into it, but I was not yet aware how hard Britney had tried to fight it initially and why. As my research progressed, it started to become clear to me that this might not be something that should still be in place. Because it is designed, ideally, to protect people who are seriously ill. We’re talking about people who are non compos mentis, according to the lawyers I consulted. Or they’re in a vegetative state. Or they’re just so old that they can’t take care of themselves anymore. But Britney? It was making less and less sense as time went on.

So, as I say, it wasn’t until after my last meeting with her that I realized how far beyond the scope of my interview this level of control extended into all facets of her life. And so, unfortunately, I wasn’t, like, checking to see if she blinked out an S.O.S. code or whatever. But in hindsight, I did have a new understanding of the quote of hers at the end of the story, which is the last thing she said to me, in the context of being interviewed. She was describing this song she wrote about artistic expression and masquerade — pretending to be other people and putting on shows. And she says, “Through this, you create your world.” The song is about a girl who likes to live in a world of make-believe, and she’s got all these people trying to come into her world that she didn’t invite in. It’s pretty telling. When you think about it, Britney Spears is an artist — a pop artist, in the truest sense — and sometimes artists do crazy things. I’m not sure why Britney isn’t allowed to act out in the ways that we normally consider acceptable from artists. And we’re guilty too because we created this Britney Spears character and we won’t let her change.

What do you think will happen next? Is this conservatorship thing going to be a problem for Britney in the future?
It’s a problem for her now. And the commissioner recently granted their request to make it permanent. If something doesn’t change — if somebody doesn’t contest it — it would theoretically remain in effect until her father dies. So far, Britney has failed in her attempts to hire her own lawyer.

Why do you think the court keeps approving the conservatorship?
One credible theory goes that the conservatorship manages to remain in effect due to political pressure on the courts to keep Britney off the streets. Her reckless behavior definitely was a problem for tax-paying Los Angelenos, who deserve to be able to drive their roads without fear of being run down by a Britney-led paparazzi chase, you know? She was creating mayhem, and it’s fair to consider the impact on her neighbors and community. But I also think it’s important for conservatorship not to be manipulated into a form of censorship. As Britney herself notes in that documentary, the punishment for her antics ought to fit the crime. At this point, it’s like we’re punishing her for acting shamlessly. and for being tacky. And this is America! If Britney is famous for acting tacky, we’ve got no one to blame but ourselves.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/behind-the-britney-story-a-conversation-with-writer-jenny-eliscu-68829/

• Like 7
7 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

We already established that these type of awards are bought for money. Magazines cut a deal because they’re so broke these days and need the revenue.

Also

Not that anyone’s checking but did anyone notice JL’s Instagram went down from 2,000 photos to about 60, and changed her profile pic to her last public appearance from three years ago... at the same time she was in LA with Lou - looks as if they’re trying to rebrand her... but for what?

Probably a Zoey 101 reboot

10 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Here is so tea of what happened this weak at court. Basically temporary conservatorship of Jody was extended till April 30th.

Am I the only one who has worked in the courts? Something did happened, the thing that should be circle is “The court makes finding and orders under seal” which means something new has been discover & she made a ruling on it. That’s huge! The findings could be anything but that’s something that is being overlooked here 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Am I’m the only one who has worked in the courts? Something happened the thing that should be circle is “The court makes finding and offers under seal” which means something new has been discover & she made a ruling in it. That’s huge! The findings could be anything but that’s something that is being overlooked here 

By findings do they mean the results of the investigation?

4 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

That’s the most reasonable thing I can see, but like I said it could be anything 

And the fact that on LA Court website there is written two times Minute Order without Motion Granted can mean that judge ordered something twice and no motion from conservatorship team was granted :

01/22/2020 Minute Order

01/22/2020 Minute Order

???? 

• Like 2
Just now, This pu$$y biteback said:

We all know that it won’t be taking away like that, but it seems like steps are being taking & to me it’s positive steps 

So what about this post of Lawyers for Britney that no Termination Petition was filed? And according to them it seems gettting rid of conservatorship is impossible? 

Do you agree with them or you feel optimistic and think there is a chance to finish this BS? 

7 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

So what about this post of Lawyers for Britney that no Termination Petition was filed? And according to them it seems gettting rid of conservatorship is impossible? 

Do you agree with them or you feel optimistic and think there is a chance to finish this BS? 

Britney going in court saying she wants out, was a oral petition & why everything has happen thus far with the investigation & stuff. Why it’s not documented I have no clue & maybe it is we don’t know 

• Like 4