#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 1/31/2020 at 11:57 AM, PlayboiMommy said:

I sent this hoe this in her dm 

“I can’t believe you said that hag! We didn’t know she was being abused in 08 when this conservatorship started. It has recently been revealed hoe.. she been fighting this & dumb ******* like you make it hard for her..“

”ps you need a nose job” 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 1
12 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Scam got another acting gig!

Keeping his priorities straight. 

Another person to leach from her let’s be real. She’ll 100% funding that like she has always done with her men. I wish she could meet someone who wasn’t after her money all the time. 

Also on another note surely if Britney was on social media like they claim she is - she’d have liked the post and commented something but no. She doesn’t like his stuff nor comment because she isn’t on social media. **** this

• Like 3

Wow you all are so f**king nasty. 
What good is having money if you can't give it to the people around you and help them out?

And no, not everyone of her boyfriends becomes famous because of her. 
David who? 
Jason had better jobs before Britney..
Charlie was "famous"

It's funny, we want her to date a famous, but this will always give problems with this fanbase. Even if by surprise she ended up with lets say Brad Pitt, you guys would still make her bigger than him. 

33 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Wow you all are so f**king nasty. 
What good is having money if you can't give it to the people around you and help them out?

And no, not everyone of her boyfriends becomes famous because of her. 
David who? 
Jason had better jobs before Britney..
Charlie was "famous"

It's funny, we want her to date a famous, but this will always give problems with this fanbase. Even if by surprise she ended up with lets say Brad Pitt, you guys would still make her bigger than him. 

It’s not her job to “help people out”. Are you honestly justifying people leaching off of her? It’s not like this is a one off thing - this has been going on since she started making money back in the 90s. 

Jason was her agent who was funded by - BRITNEY. He was eventually planned to take over her conservatorship when they got married so I’m pretty sure Jason wanted a piece of the pie. The constant watching over her like a child minder during X Factor comes to mind.

Fair enough Charlie had a real income beforehand but Sam I think is all about the image, money and climbing the social status ladder. There’s something I really don’t trust about him. Whenever they are pictured together his eyes are always on the camera and it looks like he’s taking his mother out for the day 

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Fair enough Charlie had a real income beforehand but Sam I think is all about the image, money and climbing the social status ladder. There’s something I really don’t trust about him.

Well he is 25 and all about his looks. Does anyone really believe this is her true love? I doubt Britney after all this betrayal she still believes in love and especially from someone who is at that age. 

Remember 2016ney was all about having no men in her life, not getting married again but being into younger guys?

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Nickey said:

So even with this promo they bought for The Zone I don't think it's really huge. Thanks to their shitty promo in all the years of cship Britney is just not that popular anymore. Anyway good luck to them in picking more random people to promote this :ipass:

The experience could be successful if it was something Britney wanted and involved  in.  This cash grab will not do well because it does not have support from Britney and most of her fans.