#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

As long Brit lives in America, she has to wait until Preston is 21. But what I don´t understand is, the older children get, the more they have the right to say in a matter. The curt have to put children first, not the feelings of the mother or the purse of the father. Do her children say, they want to be with her mother? Why they don´t say they want to live together with her? And when they do, why the court doesn´t comply with it. It seems like Preston and Jayden have nothing to say.:xfactorlook:

"Does child support go through college graduation? Not in California. Support ends when the child reaches the age of 18 and graduates from high school provided that they are living with a custodial parent. If they have not graduated at age 18, and are still enrolled in high school full-time, then support continues until they graduate, or age 19, whichever occurs first."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/california-child-support-_b_12462654

21 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

As long Brit lives in America, she has to wait until Preston is 21. But what I don´t understand is, the older children get, the more they have the right to say in a matter. The curt have to put children first, not the feelings of the mother or the purse of the father. Do her children say, they want to be with her mother? Why they don´t say they want to live together with her? And when they do, why the court doesn´t comply with it. It seems like Preston and Jayden have nothing to say.:xfactorlook:

As long as Britney is under a conservatorship she is deemed an unfit parent so one thing cancels out another. Considering her handlers also faked her medical records it's a miracle she even has 70/30 custody

• Like 1
5 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

As long as Britney is under a conservatorship she is deemed an unfit parent so one thing cancels out another. Considering her handlers also faked her medical records it's a miracle she even has 70/30 custody

90/10 more like 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, C0CKy said:
Judge orders that stupid clown to give her deposition in Atlanta.  

I don’t get it...was She just bluffing just to get the guy to back down and assumed he would if she filed officially that it would scare him into thinking  they aren’t playing? I mean all of us know it was a stupid lawsuit so I’m sure she probably knows that but didn’t figure it would go that far and that she has bigger fish to fry but omg can you imagine the amount of trolling if she had to attend every single court hearing that she doesn’t even have time to worry about Britney’s ****, which means an opportunity for Britney to make her escape since Lou is the actual villain in all of this.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I have no reciepts. I read this on a post on facebook. And that everything that britney is posting is old stuff. They have the control over her instagram. (Idk if this is true but. I mean it can be in this situation. Look last year what they have done to her in this clinic. Omg) 

I dont know. Im sad. 

I hope shes ok wherever she is. 

We dont even know where she is. ? Are you ? 

On 2/6/2020 at 3:16 PM, Makemeooh said:

Guys, what if we ask Netflix to put For The Record on their platform?

I think it could do wonders to the movement, and to the “crazy” image that Britney still has with some people

Such an amazing idea, would be wonderful! :otears: